Search found 35 matches

by BurnersGo
28 May 2011, 17:37
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Avord AB [LFOA]
Replies: 56
Views: 3587

Re: Avord AB [LFOA]

The easest way to do it would be to write a readme and list where you got your scenery objects from then, anyone who wanted it would just download the sceneries themselfs athey would have the objects in there libraries. Um, ok, what if it was all there on your PC when you started making it, and you...
by BurnersGo
27 May 2011, 10:51

Hi,

my LFOA scenery has not been released. I made it for myself, because I used library objects by other people, aircraft models by other authors etc.

I wouldn't know how to go about getting it released, wouldn't mind personally though .....

Cheers
by BurnersGo
19 Feb 2011, 18:55
Topic: Swedish Gripens ?
Replies: 34
Views: 2943

Re: Swedish Gripens ?

That does actually quite a bit. I think what I'll end up doing is putting a "representative" number of Gripens in the package for each location and then you guys can do with it as you please when you get your hands on it. The main thing is to get each model variation included. Glad to hel...
by BurnersGo
19 Feb 2011, 16:04

I talked to a swedish colleague of mine today. He called an old buddy of his, who is still in the Swedish Air Force, and asked him. Basically, there are 3 squadrons based at ESIB, each having about 10-11 Gripens allocated to them. They are presently only flying about 8 per squadron, due to cost-savi...
by BurnersGo
19 Feb 2011, 09:14

Here's the scoop on this package and its current status: Back in 2007 I started work on this package when Kevin created the model. The original intent was to do the package in two or three parts. The first part was to be the Gripens of F7 based at Satenas AB and includes the C-130s that are based t...
by BurnersGo
18 Feb 2011, 17:06

I started on a repaint last night also. Got sleepy and went to bed. Today and tomorrow gotta work, but will continue, maybe can split up some of the paints. Was gonna try the one with the blue paw/claw mark also. Joe LOL ! Yeah, know the feeling ;-) Well, if you want to give the special paints a go...
by BurnersGo
18 Feb 2011, 15:24

Try On Dutch Wings. http://www.ondutchwings.nl/db/sweden.php The search is limited to 100 entries. But if you know each squadron you can search that way. Nice ! That's what I'm talking about. Now, last question : I've found a couple of fonts that come close, but none that exactly matches the one us...
by BurnersGo
18 Feb 2011, 13:55

Not bad at all! You can get the registrations from the photos on Airliners.net and insert them in the database featured on http://www.scramble.nl, it should tell which squadron the aircrafts belong. Hi James, thanks ;-) I already started with www.scramble.nl, but it's a tedious job. You go through ...
by BurnersGo
18 Feb 2011, 13:23

OK, first attempt at a repaint : No squadron markings or serial numbers yet. Just the basic look. http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6788/swedishgripensbysven.th.jpg Doesn't look half bad, really ..... Cheers Sven PS : If anyone has a list of registrations for the Gripens, with their respective squa...
by BurnersGo
17 Feb 2011, 17:12

OK, Steve, of course you were right. Those Gripens are a real frame-rate killer. I get down to about 10 fps, depending on the amount of aircraft that are parked @ ESIB. But they DO show up ! Here's a shot of what a slapped together today using the ABO Library, Stock Airport Objects and Ground-Textur...
by BurnersGo
17 Feb 2011, 15:09

Hi Sven, In simple terms the Thinus Pretorius model is not an AI model and it would hit your frame rates a lot. I did a quick check on avsim and found what you found - nothing. However a quick search on Fltsim.com for 'Thinus Pretorius' and did find the files, thay are named gripen3.zip and gripens...
by BurnersGo
17 Feb 2011, 11:20

We know a bit about Swedish Gripens. :lol: I can't comment on whether the package will be hauled out of the garden shed and worked on again, especially as it was not my package. As for purely paint schemes I am not aware of any that have been released so far. Hmm, well, I found a few Gripen Repaint...
by BurnersGo
16 Feb 2011, 10:40

Swedish Gripens ?

Hiya, I have been busy working on the AFX Files for ESIB ( Satenas AB ), ESDF ( Kallinge AB ) and ESPA ( Kallax AB ) in Sweden and would like to populate them. I have found Graham King's C-130H repaints, and those work fine, now I'm wondering, whether anyone has made repaints for the MAIW Hungarian ...
by BurnersGo
20 Jan 2011, 12:09
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Spangdahlem AB for FSX
Replies: 11
Views: 1295

Re: Spangdahlem AB for FSX

I'm on the last few tweaks before releasing this scenery. The AFCAD is detailed in that it is exactly placed over the photoimage, so every "Haz" is placed in the correct spots, buildings were a mesh of buildings from the Luke AFB library and default buildings. Autogen is seasonal, placed ...
by BurnersGo
23 Dec 2010, 11:21
Topic: Fighter town Europe
Replies: 41
Views: 2177

Re: Fighter town Europe

Hi,

is this compatible with the modular version of NL2000 for FSX ?

I did some work on the supplied AFX for EHLW myself, but if this one works, I may give it a spin .....
by BurnersGo
23 Dec 2010, 11:16
Topic: German Air Force Tornado's
Replies: 21
Views: 1162

Re: German Air Force Tornado's

Gents, according to my info, ETNN still has Tornados. They have 10-12 Typhoons, but only ETNL and ETSN are fully converted, with the F-4s from ETSN now moved to ETNT. There are however plans to shut down ETNN by 2012, but until then, they still fly Tornados. They are however all in the new blue-gre...
by BurnersGo
21 Dec 2010, 11:13
Topic: Skrydstrup v2
Views: 1603

Re: Skrydstrup v2

Hmmm... you cannot see the objects, right? Or do you want to know where to find the libraries? Here is an answer to the 2nd question http://www.militaryaiworks.com/filelibraries/sceneryfiles.html Um, well, I was just wondering where to get those particular required files from. It seems I had nearly...
by BurnersGo
20 Dec 2010, 18:33
Topic: Skrydstrup v2
Views: 1603

Re: Skrydstrup v2

Hi guys, stupid question. These sceneries are mentioned as being required : MAIW ABO MAIW Beaufort OK MAIW Aircraft Shelters MAIW Cargo MAIW Fence Objects MAIW French Airbases OK MAIW Nellis OK MAIW Osan OK The ones marked are clear, but I'm unclear about the rest. Could anyone be so kind and push m...
by BurnersGo
20 Dec 2010, 15:50

Hi guys, funny, I too have been working on LFOA for the past months. Mine was a complete redo as well, but I made mine for FSX. I also installed AI ( E3-Fs, KC35s, Xingus ) and added the Voicepacks ( SENTRY, MARCOTTE, COTAM etc. ). Mine uses only stock buildings though, and I dunno where my shelters...
by BurnersGo
20 Dec 2010, 15:44
Topic: German Air Force Tornado's
Replies: 21
Views: 1162

Re: German Air Force Tornado's

Gents, according to my info, ETNN still has Tornados. They have 10-12 Typhoons, but only ETNL and ETSN are fully converted, with the F-4s from ETSN now moved to ETNT. There are however plans to shut down ETNN by 2012, but until then, they still fly Tornados. They are however all in the new blue-grey...