The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 35 matches

by SJCarline
15 Nov 2009, 00:49
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Installing MAIW packages in FSX
Replies: 356
Views: 30463

Re: Installing MAIW packages in FSX

no I figured it out, there were a few fs9 bgl's hiding on me. I forgot to do the search for fs9 bgls cause it wasnt in the manual lol
by SJCarline
15 Nov 2009, 00:37

Re: Installing MAIW packages in FSX

I followed the tutorial to the letter and ran ACA2007 and it found no errors yet i still cant see any other planes, i have all airport traffic set to 100 and am not using any other add ons

FSX:acceleration
WinXP x64
intel core duo @ 2ghz
2gb ddr2 ram
Nvidia 7100 on board 256 shared
by SJCarline
21 Jul 2009, 12:25
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: How To's?
Replies: 5
Views: 349

Thank you for the information. I think its important that people continue to add to the flight simulator family. I was reading and it looks like IF ms comes out with a new one it wont be for some time now. The work that MAIW and WOAI and others do are exactly what keeps Flight sim alive.
by SJCarline
21 Jul 2009, 12:11

Ahh I always forget the search botton, They should make those things in like Bold red in forums lol
by SJCarline
21 Jul 2009, 12:09
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: RPP_FPGen SUPPORT THREAD
Replies: 72
Views: 24053

me too? plz lol I want the tool as well.
by SJCarline
21 Jul 2009, 12:01

How To's?

It would be cool if someone could like maybe give a list of needed programs for creating such packages like Maiw makes and maybe even some simple quick how to's like maybe just the process's taken to create these wonderful works of art. I know I would love to be able to make some packages myself or ...
by SJCarline
21 Jul 2009, 11:39
Topic: Help Please
Replies: 3
Views: 322

If you had to reinstall FSX most likey all your setting got reset as well try to turn up your traffic to at least 80% via the FSX setting display
by SJCarline
21 Jul 2009, 11:32
Topic: maiw aircraft and carriers?
Replies: 9
Views: 1191

Just a newb question here but can't you take examples from the FSX carrier tutorial/missions where there are AI taking off with you from a carrier, I don't think I've ever seen one land though, but man that would be so cool to have an ai carrier with ai taking off and landing.
by SJCarline
21 Jul 2009, 11:27
Topic: i Need major Help istalling packages
Views: 325

Hey if you still need help I use FSX and have several maiw packages working
by SJCarline
21 Jul 2009, 11:20
Topic: Air Force One support planes
Replies: 4
Views: 287

It would be ever so cool if someone actually released an af1 package like that.
by SJCarline
12 Jul 2009, 09:31

Um I never tried the topgun or tomcat sunset under vista but i got 35 others to work under vista, Under windows 7 I couldn't get any of them to work but it is still a beta and needs alot of work with gaming compatibility (i had a few games that just refused to work period under windows 7 that worked...
by SJCarline
11 Jul 2009, 23:37

HAHA Almost got it fixed up, Remember a few posts back i mentioned an error about the airports not being in the airportlist.dat when converting flight plans. Well I opened AIPF and went to OPEN instead of Convert and opened the most basic bgl from within the world/scenery under my fake fs9 folder fo...
by SJCarline
11 Jul 2009, 21:38

no I am following the instalation instructions with the false fs9 folders and whatnot once i switched to XP i am able to select the folder MAIW Miramar but it adds 5 different things 1.)Miramar MCAS , 2.)Miramar MCAS mitscher--24L Practice carrier deck 3.)Miramar MCAS mitscher- mav's ride 4.)Miramar...
by SJCarline
11 Jul 2009, 20:00

Um yeah it SHOULD add a folder or directory as a scenery however its not working that way and its funny you should ask about my operating system I just today made a separate partition and installed XP to see if its windows7\Vista Security giving me the issue. reguardless FS2004 is only like 20 bucks...
by SJCarline
11 Jul 2009, 11:18

ok here's an interesting hiccup, I cannot select a .bgl from within the senery folder for mirarmar if i want to choose one of them i have to manually type in the file path, then it will give me an error about like "invalid remote scenery path in scenery area." and the number will change de...
by SJCarline
10 Jul 2009, 21:47

ok so I installed the topgun package using the installing maiw into fsx the airport is missing the yellow lines, there's never more than one aircraft on the ground none in the air and none of the parking spots are available for me to spawn into the only thing i can think of is i got this error (see ...
by SJCarline
10 Jul 2009, 00:33
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Tomcat Sunset package by MAIW
Replies: 41
Views: 4925

oh well it looks real nice anyway. lol (insert foot in mouth here)
by SJCarline
09 Jul 2009, 14:52

cool thanks guys I always got my MAIW downloads from the owl's nest. Last time i was on this site tho I don't think it was as nice looking from the front page, did you guys redecorate? lol
by SJCarline
09 Jul 2009, 11:04

Wheres the Topgun package? All I could find was a post that it wasn't done yet with a sneak peak.
by SJCarline
09 Jul 2009, 03:37

Flight Plans

I'm using FSX:Acceleration So I know there's that whole -1 day thing for flight plans made for fs2004 or earlier I tried to use that FP conversion tool. Not sure if it worked. I used the install directions exactly ('cept the EditVoicepack cause it don't work with FSX.) I also used the "Most Rea...