by Manschy
Yesterday, 22:27
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted
Replies: 54
Views: 2459

Re: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted

Hi,

okay, I attached some files to exchange the AFCAD files inside the scenery folder. Please have a look at the "Readme" file.
Please report back if using the files prevent the odd default hangars.
by Manschy
10 Mar 2024, 22:58

Like I said, I will set several exclude rectangles which should disable the default hangars. To terminate these phenomena, you can disable the folder "0601" inside the Prepar3D/scenery folder, for example into "0_OFF_601" which should disperse the default hangars but many other d...
by Manschy
09 Mar 2024, 20:10

Thank you very much for response, Lee. Otherwise I could not fix those issues. Okay, we will sort this out shortly. 1. Responsible for winter ground textures are the .lua files which goes into your "Scripts" folder inside your main Prepar3D folder. Please have a look if your files are on i...
by Manschy
29 Feb 2024, 21:11

To all of you who are still interested, here comes the upgrade of the scenery. Again behind schedule because life and job are currently very time consuming... Now added seasons, animated windsocks and mobile tower lorries and first custom asphalt and concrete surfaces (shiny reflections and mirrorin...
by Manschy
04 Feb 2024, 12:54
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: JYAI F-15s invisible in P3Dv4.5 HF3
Replies: 10
Views: 175

Re: JYAI F-15s invisible in P3Dv4.5 HF3

Did you look about for the appropriate textures? Often they are listed in the download section. Not sure if you are familiar with developer programmes like DXTBMP. They can help you converting the paints by your own. There are lots of tutorials inside the net which help you. Once familiar with it, y...
by Manschy
04 Feb 2024, 11:05
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: JYAI F-15s invisible in P3Dv4.5 HF3
Views: 175

Re: JYAI F-15s invisible in P3Dv4.5 HF3

Also, what scenery are you using - are the parking spots the right size, how are your traffic sliders set, what traffic file is in use? Have you checked for the presence of FS9 traffic files? John I've used the Israeli and Saudi air bases, NBAI Eagles (which I want to replace) showed just fine ther...
by Manschy
13 Jan 2024, 08:18
Forum: JYAI
Topic: AI Spitfires, Mosquitos and Lancasters, RAF Ford 1944, with Present-Day Historic examples.
Replies: 18
Views: 834

Re: AI Spitfires, Mosquitos and Lancasters, RAF Ford 1944, with Present-Day Historic examples.

What great packages to come! Aircraft look wonderful as always, my favourite is the Mosquito definitely.
by Manschy
24 Dec 2023, 20:56
Topic: RAF Bruggen for FSX - within a short time but restricted
Views: 506

Re: RAF Bruggen for FSX - within a short time but restricted

So after over 80 downloads until now without any feedback, I guess there are no issues and you are all satisfied. That's great.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :smt001 .
by Manschy
21 Dec 2023, 21:51

Thank you so much, Martin.
And thanks for clarifying, Jetpilot1980.
by Manschy
20 Dec 2023, 20:56

That's pure Manfred! Sorry for that, I zipped it with 7z, and not sure, if anybody else use "7z", I simply renamed the ending from "7z" to "ZIP". Unpacking the scenery afterwards worked fine for me. That way, I uploaded the package. Seems I am no expert in this, too les...
by Manschy
17 Dec 2023, 19:41

RAF Bruggen for FSX - within a short time but restricted

Hi everybody, just to say, I did decide to release RAF Bruggen for FSX, but in a restricted version. What does it mean? As you all know me meanwhile, I always need a long time for my sceneries, due to my spare time and - especially for converting the P3D Bruggen back to FSX - the needed skills. So I...
by Manschy
25 Nov 2023, 10:46

Currently many corrections of the asphalt and concrete aprons and reworking textures for bump maps.
So at moment much work and less pics....
by Manschy
12 Nov 2023, 14:36
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: SOLVED BY HSCHUIT (MCX): Possible to change aircraft animation?
Replies: 32
Views: 1200

Re: SOLVED BY HSCHUIT (MCX): Possible to change aircraft animation?

It's already Christmas: Henk solved my front gear door issue and as an icing on the cake he did correct the air brake behaviour "on the fly" :smt001 I would also thank Gavin for his suggestions. Let me acknowledge the results by pics: 1. State after starting the engine: Air brake correctly...
by Manschy
12 Nov 2023, 11:32
Topic: Sud Aviation/Aérospatiale Alouette II
Replies: 31
Views: 1334

Re: Sud Aviation/Aérospatiale Alouette II

Aaargh - wonderful, just wonderful - as the scenery also...
by Manschy
11 Nov 2023, 18:16

Re: (MCX): Possible to change aircraft animation?

Henk, I appreciate your help a lot, thank you. The strut is moving exactly opposed to the air brake move, so there might be simply an interchanged - or + sign maybe inside the animation? I would like to take your offer, especially regarding the front gear doors I can't get a solution so far. It seem...
by Manschy
11 Nov 2023, 16:23

EDIT: Using your gear door animation sequences in MCX don't seem to work correctly. It seems there is one more sequence missing: For example: 0 for closed, 20 for opening while gear extracting, 40 for closed after gear extracting, 80 for opening while gear retraction, 100 for closed after gear retra...
by Manschy
11 Nov 2023, 15:42

Wow, it is a really big step and it works almost correct. Thanks so far, Henk! Your guid examples work fine, no more error reports so far... There is just one thing I can't ascribe: https://abload.de/img/wilco_gr3_strut9afau.jpg There seems to be something wrong with the strut animation. If you coul...
by Manschy
10 Nov 2023, 20:28

I decided to use MCX for my seasonal groundpolys and it works fine finally. Some few adjustments with the layers, but then the groundpolys should be fine. Vegetation is in the making as well. Fall pics will follow soon... https://abload.de/img/wessex_18sqn_winter_1f3cu3.jpg https://abload.de/img/wes...
by Manschy
10 Nov 2023, 16:44

Wow, really appreciate this effort, thank you so much. Henk, you find the correct moment in the video indeed. There the engine sound gets louder and the gear doors close. I assume the doors will be open when the engine is turned off - all vids and pics seem to show this combination. With that said, ...
by Manschy
10 Nov 2023, 13:54
Topic: Sud Aviation/Aérospatiale Alouette II
Replies: 31
Views: 1334

Re: Sud Aviation/Aérospatiale Alouette II

Great, now me too!

And because of so many variants, A CIRCULAR CANON !!!!!