The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 86 matches

by delta_lima
27 Nov 2023, 05:02
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted
Replies: 70
Views: 3057

Re: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted

Incredible - thanks for keeping us posed on this amazing project!
by delta_lima
20 Nov 2023, 04:02
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Carrier Airport
Replies: 40
Views: 1821

Re: Carrier Airport

Thanks gents,

I understand now - having both moving AI carriers and flying AI aircraft is still a ways away in this flavour of sims, so I get the tradeoff of one or the other. I wish the devs all the success - a fabulous enhancement.

cheers,

sl
by delta_lima
05 Nov 2023, 17:59
Topic: Carrier Airport
Replies: 40
Views: 1821

Re: Carrier Airport

What a cool development to discover after almost a year away from P3DV4. Carrier aviation being overwhelmingly what I enjoy in the sim, this topic-and all the recently posted carrier-configured AI - truly excites me. Just so I understand, though, these carriers are being developed as static, not mov...
by delta_lima
05 Nov 2023, 17:48
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted
Replies: 70
Views: 3057

Re: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted

Hello all - and a huge thumbs to Manny et al for the update on this project. Happily looking forward to it, as both the RW and Razbam Harriers are two of my favourite mounts in P3DV4.
by delta_lima
27 Mar 2022, 03:06
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Russian AI traffic
Replies: 10
Views: 916

Re: Russian AI traffic

Thanks all, The issue was the GMT offset. I had made the plans in local time, and that's what messed me up. Now I'm set, with both TU-95s as well as few TU-22Ms I threw in for something extra viewable and flying as they should. Now to find them while on patrol over the North Sea ... :) thanks again,...
by delta_lima
25 Mar 2022, 05:04

OK - trying a different tack here to get some traffic going - unfortunately, my poor AI programming skills are holding me back. The extent of my AI skills was simply to decompile, assign different aircraft of a different era, recompile, that kind of thing. Worked to my satisfaction, but creating fro...
by delta_lima
01 Mar 2022, 17:42

Thanks gents.

I assumed wrongly the FS9 fields wouldn't work, so I'll start with those, and convert if as/required. Will also reinvestigate avsimrus' offering.

Kind regards,

dl
by delta_lima
28 Feb 2022, 05:44

Russian AI traffic

Hello, With the superb Tu-95/160/ etc. conversions available, I wanted to create some filler traffic for occasional intercept over their typical routes. I found the FS9 "Mother Russia" pack, and converted the Engels flight plans as a trial to P3Dv4 format, but I'm stuck with the airport; a...
by delta_lima
10 Feb 2022, 08:05
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JY Hunter single-seat FSX model
Replies: 20
Views: 2061

Re: JY Hunter single-seat FSX model

Thx. Spent the evening teaching my self how to, and converting Derek’s FS9 textures to DDS, and after some tweaks to a few flight plans, now have some healthy levels of RAF/ RN FAA Hunter action at Valley, Yeovilton, and some other spots. For my P3DV4.5 setup, it’s all it took to look pretty good. T...
by delta_lima
09 Feb 2022, 21:38

Firebird wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 20:41 There were released on Flightsim.com, if you search for acg_hunters_raf_x.zip you will find them.

Thanks,

Got them now - much appreciated! Will those Derek Taylor FS9 paints work in an P3Dv4.5 environment?

dl
by delta_lima
09 Feb 2022, 18:14

Hello all, A really dumb question, but I can't John's FSX RAF Hunters anywhere. I see his RN T8, T8M, GA11, etc. But where would I find single-hole and especially two-hole Hunters for FSX, assuming he made them for that sim? In particular, I'm building out a retro RAF Valley 1975ish era, with the re...
by delta_lima
15 Apr 2021, 22:57
Topic: Static TH-57 SeaRanger
Replies: 8
Views: 706

Re: Static TH-57 SeaRanger

I don't know if it will meet your requirements, but I repainted the Bell 206 that came with an older AI traffic program for FSX many years ago. This gave me AI TH-57s to fly out of South Whiting Field. I can probably dig it out of storage if you would like to experiment with it. Hi, a bit OT (to th...
by delta_lima
12 Apr 2021, 22:30
Topic: RAF Valley - FPS improvement
Replies: 7
Views: 611

Re: RAF Valley - FPS improvement

Thanks John, I'll play around with some more settings, and for kicks, I tried DaveG's Hunter, which as a more basic model, I figured would help with processing. Sure enough, with some AI, the "stripped down" EGOV now yields me mid 20s fps. So part of the equation is a more basic and/or mor...
by delta_lima
12 Apr 2021, 17:19

Hi, thanks John - your Hawk, JP, Gazelle and other RAF models have really motivated me to more UK flying, so I appreciate you piping in. First, specs. PC is an i5 4430, 16G RAM, GeForce GTX 1050Ti (4G) running P3Dv4.5 on W7. I re-read the manual and found the other two landing light files that I had...
by delta_lima
12 Apr 2021, 00:23

Hi - sorry I assumed. I'm using the MAIW P3DV4 2019 version done by Matthew Kingscott as uploaded here: https://militaryaiworks.com/download-hangar/files-by-newest/download/10-scenery/1521-scenery-egov-raf-valley-mspg-simulations-p3dv4-2019-united-kingdom Many thanks and apologies for not being clea...
by delta_lima
11 Apr 2021, 20:09

RAF Valley - FPS improvement

Hello folks, I'm really enjoying the latest round of P3D conversions and new projects - these days, I'm spending lots of time training, both at the various Yorkshire airfields and RAF Valley. For some reason, RAF Valley - even with moderate or low levels of AI, really hits my pc's performance. This ...
by delta_lima
16 Mar 2021, 17:47
Topic: JYAI Jet Provost and Strikemaster
Replies: 172
Views: 18163

Re: JYAI Jet Provost and Strikemaster

Hello John, Just a little note to say a HUGE thanks for the lovely JPs (and more recently, the Gazelles, too!). Just did a fairly comprehensive "RAF 1990" massaging of the MAIW Matrix installs and added period-specific models in where appropriate - "proper" red/white Hawks at Val...
by delta_lima
15 Mar 2021, 23:07
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Aircraft shade/shelters
Replies: 9
Views: 1607

Re: Aircraft shade/shelters

Hi - I want to take another stab at this. Started picking them out of one or two airfields only to discover them in a bunch more. I want to remove these shelters for good - on a global objects level. Meaning yes, I am aware that deleting these from the MAIW global libraries will remove them from any...
by delta_lima
08 Feb 2021, 22:25
Topic: WIP: NAS Cubi Point/ NS Subic Bay (Retro)
Replies: 1
Views: 573

Re: WIP: NAS Cubi Point/ NS Subic Bay (Retro)

Looks superb. This would/will get lots of use - squarely in the period of history I'm most keen on.

Regards,

dl
by delta_lima
08 Feb 2021, 22:22
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW MPAI Lockheed F-104 Starfighter Conversion Support
Replies: 4
Views: 587

Re: MAIW MPAI Lockheed F-104 Starfighter Conversion Support

Love these. Can't wait to stuff bucket loads of '104s into KEDW and elsewhere.

A huge thanks.

dl