The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 51 matches

by GrayRider
19 Sep 2010, 00:00
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Have gone to FSX
Replies: 6
Views: 319

Re: Have gone to FSX

I found it,and downloaded it.For me I don't have that kind of experience for sure,after reading the PDF.I think I'd need more help than it's worth. So at this point,the only choice I'll have is to dump FSX,and go back to FS9,and start over.I did enjoy the all the AI packs here from MAIW. Are there a...
by GrayRider
18 Sep 2010, 19:43
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Installing MAIW packages in FSX
Replies: 356
Views: 30457

Re: Installing MAIW packages in FSX

Since this topic has got some age on it.I will ask my question here. I'm not new to flight simulation,and was using FS9 for quite some time,and had about 40 of the MAIW packs installed.I no longer have FS9. I am now a new user of FSX.I am using the Boxed FSX Gold with the acceleration pack.Now that ...
by GrayRider
18 Sep 2010, 18:52

Re: Have gone to FSX

Where do I find the guides and posts you are referring to,or what forum topic would they be in etc?.If I use the search function,what should I be typing into it to find the FSX guides.

GrayRider
by GrayRider
18 Sep 2010, 18:08

Have gone to FSX

Hello all. I just wanted to ask a couple of questions,about install's into FSX. I used to run FS9,and had about 40 of your AI packages installed in it.So I want to ask how much more complicated is it to install your AI/Scenery packages into FSX,based on your usual install instructions that come with...
by GrayRider
10 Oct 2009, 16:33
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW
Replies: 90
Views: 12748

Re: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW

I kind of figured it would be an AFCAD issue with Radius size for the tankers to show up.This is one area I have "0" experience,modifing afcads. Maybe I'll find someone here that may have the same scenery as I do,that has a modified afcad of the Bunker Hill scenery I have.So for now I'll h...
by GrayRider
10 Oct 2009, 16:03

Well I kind of have part 1 installed. Out of all the bases in part 1,all of them are default sceneries except one.I do have a scenery installed at KGUS(Grissom AFB).This one is the AlphaSim Bunker Hill scenery with B-58 Hustler AI traffic.As per the readme it mentions if you have a scenery in place,...
by GrayRider
05 Oct 2009, 19:49

Thanks for the info so far before I get started with the installs.I do have part 1&2 in temp folders at the moment. Now I'll have to find all those older packages by D.B.Of concern would be finding and do I need to remove all the MAIW plane packages?,that came with the older D.B Great Lakes ANG ...
by GrayRider
05 Oct 2009, 18:35

I have a couple of questions myself. I have downloaded your new ANG packages,and have printed out all the instructions.I'm reading them now,before I try to install them. Anyway I do have the much older Great Lakes ANG packages(ANG PACKS),by Dan Bourque,and they are still installed. It appears in the...
by GrayRider
03 Oct 2009, 22:11
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Wright Patterson AFB
Replies: 10
Views: 677

Re: Wright Patterson AFB

The reason I asked about it is because I do have an MAIW AI Traffic file for KFFO in my scenery/world/scenery folder,Hmmmm.

GrayRider
by GrayRider
03 Oct 2009, 21:03
Topic: Wright Patterson AFB
Replies: 10
Views: 677

Wright Patterson AFB

I don't know if this is the correct topic to put this in. Anyway I lost one of my MAIW Afcads for Wright Patterson AFB (KFFO).It had 141's and C-5's This was one of your much older MAIW packages.Is there anyware I can get just the MAIW_AF2_KFFO??.Thats all I need for the older package. THX GrayRider
by GrayRider
29 Aug 2009, 20:29
Topic: Grand Forks AFB Package by MAIW
Replies: 26
Views: 2898

Looks great

I installed the Grand Forks A.F.B. last night and just wanted to say it looks great on my FS9 machine.

Great job/well done to all involved in putting it together.Keep up the great work etc.

GrayRider
by GrayRider
29 Aug 2009, 20:19
Topic: world war one fighter
Replies: 15
Views: 1142

Scenery/AI

I stated the topic in the misc.forums page.I only asked the question since a couple weeks ago I saw the WW1 shot of the plane on The MAIW main page So I asked of there was a WW1 package in the works etc.It would be nice to see some WWI MAIW Scenery/AI,packages,but probably not likely anytime soon. M...
by GrayRider
28 Aug 2009, 22:51
Topic: Scenery/AI
Replies: 1
Views: 216

Scenery/AI

I hope this is the correct place to put this general question. From the MAIW main page,I see the random shots of the different AI planes etc. One I saw was of a WWI plane.So I want to ask is there A package with AI in the works with WWI planes.The plane looks like a french plane,and currently use it...
by GrayRider
23 Jan 2009, 00:33
Topic: CGAS Elizabeth City package by MAIW
Replies: 29
Views: 3171

Minor Issue

I installed your CCAS Elizabeth City today.Before I installed it I went into the sime to be sure KECG was a default scenery,and it is default. I then went to my FS9 addon scenery/scenery folder to remove any KECG AFCAD's.there were none to be removed.I did notice my default KECG when there has trees...
by GrayRider
21 Jan 2008, 23:00
Topic: Tomcat Sunset package by MAIW
Replies: 41
Views: 4925

Thanks for the reply's all Talking about AI packages,I am wondering if there have been any newer complete AI packages for the F-15's,to be added to any of the air force or air bases If there have been any newer packages or updated F-15 packages,I'm not sure where to find them to download and add to ...
by GrayRider
21 Jan 2008, 00:48
Topic: New El Centro NAS scenery by John Stinstrom
Replies: 11
Views: 916

I just down loaded the El Centro knjk_j.zip. scemery from avsim. Since there is a complete AI package with it.I did see a jpeg of the Blue Angles after I extracted the zip file. Is there a complete Blue Angles AI package available for El Centro as the jpeg shows?.If not is this AI package available ...
by GrayRider
21 Jan 2008, 00:23

Thanks for your reply Nick So I guess the auto installer did what it should,so I take it KNTU is the primary home base for the F-14's in this package,correct?,when I go to KNTU?. I did bring up the traffic tool to see where they were at,and there were I think 14 of them at KNTU,but they were asleep ...
by GrayRider
20 Jan 2008, 21:49

Tomcat Package

Hello all I installed the Tomcat package on Friday,but I have a couple of problems with it I can't figure out. Before I installed it I did go to my FS9 Addon Scenery/Scenery folder and removed the following default afcads based on the readme:1NTU/2NTU/1GSB and KNTU.The only one I had to remove was t...
by GrayRider
14 Jul 2007, 20:43
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: AK f-15
Replies: 170
Views: 10158

f47420 wrote:OK all done will upload tonight on Avsim & Flightsim sites.
Here's some pics to be going on with.

Mark.........
What are you going to be uploading tonight Mark,is it scenery/flight plans,etc,etc. for the F-15's

THX

GrayRider
by GrayRider
14 Jul 2007, 08:25
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: At a German Airbase(Part 1)
Replies: 2
Views: 310

The complete packages and traffic of eight of the German Air Bases Camef from Klaus Jone.He is on avsim the last time I looked.

I don't remember the name of this German Air base without getting my list of his packages out I previously installed.

GrayRider