The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 180 matches

by pslinger
04 Mar 2024, 00:01
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Loring AFB in FSX
Replies: 23
Views: 981

Re: Loring AFB in FSX

John,
Thanks again for the help, I was able to get Loring working.

Paul
by pslinger
03 Mar 2024, 00:40

Thanks John, I'll give it a look. I'm looking at the 1990 time period, just before the base closure. I'm looking for good enough, not perfect. Appreciate your help.

Paul
by pslinger
02 Mar 2024, 01:36

Looks promising Geoff, thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Paul
by pslinger
29 Feb 2024, 17:56

I realize this thread is a bit old, but here goes anyway. Has anybody had success installing John Stinstrom's FS9 Loring AFB in FSX? I've installed the scenery in FSX with no problem and looks great, however I can't get aircraft to appear at the base and believe the issue is duplicate AFCAD's. The s...
by pslinger
26 Feb 2024, 00:43
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: AI Aircraft Editor Version 4.2.1 released
Replies: 166
Views: 3231

Re: AI Aircraft Editor Version 4.2.1 released

This app is a real gem. It has saved me many moments of frustration, preventing me from pulling my hair out. Thanks for developing this app and sharing it with the community, it is much appreciated.

Paul
by pslinger
20 Feb 2024, 01:04
Topic: AI Aircraft Editor Version 4.2.1 released
Replies: 166
Views: 3231

Re: AI Aircraft Editor Version 4.2.1 released

FYI, when I started Version 3, it indicated an update to Version 4 was available. When I selected update, Norton Internet Security flagged the .exe as a security risk and blocked the update. With a couple of adjustments to NIS I was able to get the software to update and working. Just wanted to make...
by pslinger
23 Jan 2024, 00:07
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: AI planes stuck in an infinite touch and go loop
Replies: 17
Views: 813

Re: AI planes stuck in an infinite touch and go loop

Thanks for the insights, appreciate it. What I'll probably start doing is collecting helpful hints as I come across them so I have them for reference.
by pslinger
20 Jan 2024, 00:02
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: AI planes stuck in an infinite touch and go loop
Views: 813

Re: AI planes stuck in an infinite touch and go loop

Is there a place where all of this collective knowledge is kept? If there is a document(s) or tutorial(s) where this information is kept, could you point me to it? So far what I have learned is by reading various posts and trial and error.
by pslinger
10 Jan 2024, 00:09
Forum: Camo repaints ltd
Topic: MAIW_WSMG F-16's
Replies: 230
Views: 6963

Re: MAIW_WSMG F-16's

This may be a very basic question, here goes, will P3D AI aircraft work in FSX? I see some down loads that indicate FSX/P3D and others that just say P3D. Is there a difference? Thanks.
by pslinger
13 Nov 2023, 00:25
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: SOLVED BY HSCHUIT (MCX): Possible to change aircraft animation?
Replies: 32
Views: 1221

Re: SOLVED BY HSCHUIT (MCX): Possible to change aircraft animation?

Amazing work, as the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words".
by pslinger
04 Oct 2023, 00:02
Topic: Help with a AFCAD
Replies: 6
Views: 381

Re: Help with a AFCAD

Jim, thanks for the information. I used the same FS9 scenery in FSX. I will continue to play with the scenery to see if I can straighten things out. Paul
by pslinger
01 Oct 2023, 00:36
Topic: Help with a AFCAD
Views: 381

Re: Help with a AFCAD

Jim, how did you convert the FS9 scenery? I have followed the instructions in a couple of scenery conversion documents on the website, however I still wind up with water in places it doesn't belong, along with a couple of boats, and buildings and radar domes in the water. I'm just trying to find out...
by pslinger
26 Sep 2023, 01:03
Topic: Conversion Overview
Replies: 8
Views: 423

Re: Conversion Overview

Works great, intuitive and straight-forward to use. Have the page bookmarked. Thanks for the update.

Paul
by pslinger
24 Sep 2023, 19:59
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: MCBH Kaneohe Bay Version 3 package by MAIW
Replies: 57
Views: 7715

Re: MCBH Kaneohe Bay Version 3 package by MAIW

Has anybody successfully converted the FS9 scenery to work in FSX? I have followed the instructions in a couple of scenery conversion documents on the website, however I still wind up with water in places it doesn't belong. I'm just trying to find out how to correct this. If there is a freeware scen...
by pslinger
18 Sep 2023, 00:02
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW JAI P-3 Orion Family Conversion Support
Replies: 38
Views: 2297

Re: MAIW JAI P-3 Orion Family Conversion Support

Just looked through the maiw_jai_lockheed_p-3_orion_family_fsx_pack-1_v.1.2.zip file I have and in the MAIW JAI Lockheed P-3C Orion (FSX) folder I find a model folder model.no_weapon_pylons. That is the only version that contains the model.no_weapon_pylons file/model. I hope I'm interpreting the bas...
by pslinger
17 Sep 2023, 00:20

I went back and looked at the P-3C FSX conversion and there are six different versions of the P-3 included in the conversion package. When I checked the P-3 in FSX, I was checking the MAIW JAI Lockheed P-3C Orion (FSX) version. Within this version I only checked the base model, I didn't check the ha...
by pslinger
16 Sep 2023, 00:45

I see you are using P3D, I have the JAI P-3C Orion (FSX) installed in FSX and I'm not seeing the issue. Sorry, wish I could be more help.
by pslinger
04 Sep 2023, 14:42
Topic: Jim Dhaenen's Corpus Christi Scenery
Views: 517

Re: Jim Dhaenen's Corpus Christi Scenery

Thank you for the link and providing additional information about the scenery, I appreciate it. I will take a look at the scenery and play around with adding the Coast Guard apron. May be time to learn a few new scenery modeling skills.

Paul
by pslinger
04 Sep 2023, 01:38
Topic: Jim Dhaenen's Corpus Christi Scenery
Views: 517

Re: Jim Dhaenen's Corpus Christi Scenery

I realize that this post is a bit dated, however, I thought I would give it a try. Does anyone know where I can find Jim Dhaenen's NAS Corpus Christi scenery for FSX? I have looked everywhere I can think of, but no luck. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Thanks...
by pslinger
13 Aug 2023, 23:45
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: West coast P8's
Views: 1046

Re: West coast P8's

Jim, I appreciate you making these repaints available.

Paul