Re: lmage_globe

by pslinger
11 Jul 2022, 23:33
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Old retro flight plans
Replies: 12
Views: 592

Re: Old retro flight plans

Additional C-141 flightplans can be found in the ohio_air_force_project.zip file located on Avsim

Paul
by pslinger
10 Jul 2022, 22:51

Unfortunately, i don't know where I found them, the file name is:
wrightpatterson_usaf-445aw_v10.zip.

Paul
by pslinger
10 Jul 2022, 22:45

I have a flight plan for three C-141C's of the 445AW out of Wright-Patterson, the text files for the aircraft, airports, and flight plans if you are interested.

Paul
by pslinger
21 May 2022, 00:06
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: KNUW conversion to P3D V5 - Objects not showing
Replies: 24
Views: 629

Re: KNUW conversion to P3D V5 - Objects not showing

A quick question about ModelConverterX,I'm sorry if I missed this in the Users Manual, what is the difference using the Export Scenery tab and the Batch Convert Wizard? I'm unclear which one to use and in what situations and the difference between the two. Thanks.
by pslinger
23 Apr 2022, 00:58
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RAAF PC-21 question
Replies: 6
Views: 1136

Re: RAAF PC-21 question

Thank for the information, I appreciate it.
by pslinger
21 Apr 2022, 23:03
Topic: RAAF PC-21 question
Replies: 6
Views: 1136

Re: RAAF PC-21 question

Has someone written a flightplan for the RAAF PC-21 or are the PC-21's replacing another aircraft. If no flightpplan exists, I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Paul
by pslinger
04 Apr 2022, 23:25
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)
Replies: 98
Views: 10341

Re: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)

Thanks John, I changed the fx file name in the aircraft.cfg file to match the fx file name in the .zip you posted and I now have an afterburner effect.

Paul
by pslinger
03 Apr 2022, 23:35

John,thanks you for the the files, I appreciate it. I'm still a bit confused. I wasn't seeing any afterburner effect from the JYAI - F-15E 494FS Lakenheath aircraft. I went to the [Lights] section of the Aircraft.cfg file and there are two lines for an optional line for extended afterburner effect: ...
by pslinger
03 Apr 2022, 14:56

I am trying to locate the fx_JYAI_F15_ab Effect and the associated texture file(s). I have looked everywhere and haven't located this file or the fx_JYAI_F15_ab_extended_JY. Which download includes these effects files? Thanks.

Paul
by pslinger
30 Mar 2022, 23:03
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Soesterberg Airbase
Replies: 3
Views: 522

Re: Soesterberg Airbase

Thanks Jim, I'll give it a try. I assume that v4 and v5 are similar. Appreciate the help.

Paul
by pslinger
29 Mar 2022, 23:40
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Soesterberg Airbase
Replies: 3
Views: 522

Re: Soesterberg Airbase

I realize that this thread is quite old, thought I would give it a try anyway. I have NL2000 v4 installed in FSX. I would like to removed the static aircraft that are in-place around the airfield and add parking spots. For those that have the NL2000 scenery installed, how do I delete the static airc...
by pslinger
24 Mar 2022, 02:13
Topic: FSX Brize Norton Scenery
Replies: 20
Views: 811

Re: FSX Brize Norton Scenery

I got it to work!!!! I now have Brize Norton in FSX and it looks like the picture that Tim posted. Following the advice in the earlier posts I re-installed FSX SDK and made sure everything was pointing to the correct location. I also installed ModelConverter 1.5, I had a much earlier version install...
by pslinger
22 Mar 2022, 23:12

Thanks for all the help and guidance. As an FYI, I have FSX Deluxe SP2 installed. First, I need to confirm that I have everything set-up the way you indicated. I did "play around" with the Brize P3D scenery mentioned above and did get the structures to display, but no textures, just a blac...
by pslinger
22 Mar 2022, 15:21

Is there a book Model Converter X for Dummies? It looks like I could use it. This is where my problems begin. As an example, i tried importing a .bgl file using the Import tab in MCX and I receive the following messages: ModelConverterX Error while loading modeldef .xml file BGL9Reader This BGL file...
by pslinger
21 Mar 2022, 23:13

Thanks Tim appreciate the help. Is there a good place to learn the basics of MCX? I have looked through the manual and get lost at times in the terminology. I would be starting from scratch, I know absolutely nothing about scenery design. The things I have done with AFCAD and ADE have been by trial ...
by pslinger
21 Mar 2022, 20:36

I am trying to find a Brize Norton scenery for FSX. I have done some looking around with no success. I tried searching for the file mentioned in the initial post. if anyone has some suggestions or can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Paul
by pslinger
23 Feb 2022, 23:09
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: NASA aircraft
Replies: 52
Views: 3024

Re: NASA aircraft

I have everything, models and textures, with the exception of JKAI_T-38_Nasa.part2.rar. and the flightplans for the F-18A-B.

Paul
by pslinger
20 Feb 2022, 00:12
Topic: NASA aircraft
Replies: 52
Views: 3024

Re: NASA aircraft

Hi Alex,
I have everything you are looking for with the exception of JKAI_T-38_Nasa.part2.rar. If you would PM me your email address, i would be glad to send the files I have your way.

Paul
by pslinger
30 Dec 2021, 23:54
Topic: RAF A330 BoJo Force One
Replies: 15
Views: 2361

Re: RAF A330 BoJo Force One

Got it, thanks for the help.