Search found 157 matches

by pslinger
23 Jan 2023, 00:27
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Help needed please - FSX Flap Test
Replies: 20
Views: 582

Re: Help needed please - FSX Flap Test

I have been beating my head against the wall for a couple of months trying to get TTB to work with no success. I even had a copy of the dll.xml from a previous install that worked, and I tried that file changing the to path to the FSX install location, no luck. Here is the TTB dll.xml entry on my sy...
by pslinger
15 Jan 2023, 22:55
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Tyndall AFB Scenery
Replies: 9
Views: 889

Re: Tyndall AFB Scenery

Thanks for the response. I figured I might have to mess with the flight plans and get "creative" around the repaints.

Paul
by pslinger
14 Jan 2023, 17:08
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Tyndall AFB Scenery
Replies: 9
Views: 889

Re: Tyndall AFB Scenery

I am trying to locate repaints for Tyndall. Are there additional QF-16 repaints? I have Mark H's four repaints, curious if others are available. Also, are there T-38 repaints for Tyndall? I've looked through my files and done file searches with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Paul
by pslinger
04 Dec 2022, 03:12
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: General MAIW Conversion Package issues
Replies: 131
Views: 29247

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

The parking radius at KSKF all appear to be OK. Check your traffic density settings in FSX; Settings, Customize, Traffic. The flightplan needs a traffic density setting of at least 30% to get some of the C-5's to show and 60% to get all C-5's to show. You should check the settings of both Commercial...
by pslinger
16 Oct 2022, 23:16
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: fsx installation
Replies: 22
Views: 472

Re: fsx installation

Installed, however I may not have things set-up properly. I would like to use the traffic explorer in SDK, but I can't seem to get it to display in the FSX toolbar. I entered the path statement in the Traffic Toolbox SDK dll file, I've double-checked to make sure I have the right path statement. I'v...
by pslinger
16 Oct 2022, 00:14

I took a look at the download and it appears to be for P3D, will this work with FSX Deluxe Edition? Also, I do not have FSX installed in the default location, FSX is installed on my H:\ drive. Should I install the SDK files to the default C:\ drive location or to the H:\ drive where I have FSX insta...
by pslinger
15 Oct 2022, 23:14

thanks, I'll give it a try.
by pslinger
14 Oct 2022, 19:17

Forgot to mention, I am using FSX Deluxe Edition.
by pslinger
14 Oct 2022, 19:11

I am trying to install FSX SDK. The install from the disk went ok, now I am trying to install SDK sp1a. Is there supposed to be and executable to install sp1a or is it a manual copy and past from the sp1a file to in SDK folder? I tried this approach and when I attempted to install sp2, I receive an ...
by pslinger
02 Oct 2022, 04:09
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: AI at Alconbury FSX
Replies: 32
Views: 758

Re: AI at Alconbury FSX

I ran into the same problem with the A-10 in the past and it was the wing_span value and the parking radius that was the problem. The aircraft.cfg file lists the wing_span=117.42 feet. If I remember John Young's comments, the wing_span was set at 117.42 to get the A-10 model to display proper flight...
by pslinger
18 Sep 2022, 01:26
Topic: lmage_globe
Replies: 3
Views: 169

Re: lmage_globe

by pslinger
11 Jul 2022, 23:33
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Old retro flight plans
Replies: 16
Views: 820

Re: Old retro flight plans

Additional C-141 flightplans can be found in the ohio_air_force_project.zip file located on Avsim

Paul
by pslinger
10 Jul 2022, 22:51

Unfortunately, i don't know where I found them, the file name is:
wrightpatterson_usaf-445aw_v10.zip.

Paul
by pslinger
10 Jul 2022, 22:45

I have a flight plan for three C-141C's of the 445AW out of Wright-Patterson, the text files for the aircraft, airports, and flight plans if you are interested.

Paul
by pslinger
21 May 2022, 00:06
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: KNUW conversion to P3D V5 - Objects not showing
Replies: 24
Views: 778

Re: KNUW conversion to P3D V5 - Objects not showing

A quick question about ModelConverterX,I'm sorry if I missed this in the Users Manual, what is the difference using the Export Scenery tab and the Batch Convert Wizard? I'm unclear which one to use and in what situations and the difference between the two. Thanks.
by pslinger
23 Apr 2022, 00:58
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RAAF PC-21 question
Replies: 10
Views: 1398

Re: RAAF PC-21 question

Thank for the information, I appreciate it.
by pslinger
21 Apr 2022, 23:03
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RAAF PC-21 question
Replies: 10
Views: 1398

Re: RAAF PC-21 question

Has someone written a flightplan for the RAAF PC-21 or are the PC-21's replacing another aircraft. If no flightpplan exists, I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Paul
by pslinger
04 Apr 2022, 23:25
Topic: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)
Replies: 98
Views: 10720

Re: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)

Thanks John, I changed the fx file name in the aircraft.cfg file to match the fx file name in the .zip you posted and I now have an afterburner effect.

Paul
by pslinger
03 Apr 2022, 23:35

John,thanks you for the the files, I appreciate it. I'm still a bit confused. I wasn't seeing any afterburner effect from the JYAI - F-15E 494FS Lakenheath aircraft. I went to the [Lights] section of the Aircraft.cfg file and there are two lines for an optional line for extended afterburner effect: ...
by pslinger
03 Apr 2022, 14:56

I am trying to locate the fx_JYAI_F15_ab Effect and the associated texture file(s). I have looked everywhere and haven't located this file or the fx_JYAI_F15_ab_extended_JY. Which download includes these effects files? Thanks.

Paul