The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 65 matches

by AndyG43
16 Feb 2015, 13:07
Forum: MAIW Non Package Releases
Topic: NBAI Airbus A400M Version 1
Replies: 80
Views: 11447

Re: NBAI Airbus A400M Version 1

James, you are a true gent. Also thanks to Nick for making this model, and a big hand to all of those who helped it see the light of day.
by AndyG43
15 Dec 2014, 06:41
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Sea Harrier FA2
Replies: 4
Views: 898

Re: Sea Harrier FA2

Flat out work wise (with the added spice of a stinking cold) so not had any time to look at this. However, my current work ends on Friday so I will have plenty of time over the weekend & the coming Christmas break to attack this and other projects; looking forward to getting stuck in, it will be...
by AndyG43
25 Nov 2014, 21:17
Topic: Sea Harrier FA2
Replies: 4
Views: 898

Re: Sea Harrier FA2

I've made a start on both, although time is at a premium this week so if anybody else fancies a crack ...... :D
by AndyG43
09 Nov 2014, 13:30
Topic: RAF Javelin FS9 and FSX
Replies: 24
Views: 2146

Re: RAF Javelin FS9 and FSX

Thanks John, great work as usual. Stunning models, I will have no qualms about using the Mark 7 to pass for the earlier marks.
by AndyG43
31 Oct 2014, 10:29
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RN Merlins
Replies: 8
Views: 745

Re: RN Merlins

The book I have with details is in storage at the moment but, as I recall, it is a sort of squadron coding with knobs on! It is not dissimilar to the US Navy modex system. Each squadron is given a number block, and the three number codes are allocated from within that block; so far so simple. But th...
by AndyG43
24 Oct 2014, 11:35
Topic: RAF Javelin FS9 and FSX
Replies: 24
Views: 2146

Re: RAF Javelin FS9 and FSX

The earlier variants would be nice John. The Marks 1-6 (apart from the trainer, obviously) were all cosmetically pretty similar I think people could live with/without vortex generators etc) and didn't carry the missiles iirc so one model could cover all; the Mark 8 and Mark 9 were virtually identica...
by AndyG43
17 Jun 2014, 07:50
Topic: Polish Air Force Block 52/IRIS Mig-29
Replies: 6
Views: 559

Re: Polish Air Force Block 52/IRIS Mig-29

Nope, no polish air force paints, I have had the IRIS mig-29 for years. Czech, German, Soviet, and a bunch of other not Polish paints. And I am not looking for AI paints, I am looking for Kirk Olssen F-16 block 52 polish air force ...... :smt002 ko163elt.zip, ko166elt.zip and ko16pelt.zip on Flight...
by AndyG43
13 Jun 2014, 07:34
Topic: Wattisham '91
Replies: 55
Views: 4665

Re: Wattisham '91

Thanks for the answer John. I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find an alternative somewhere, but haven't so far.
by AndyG43
12 Jun 2014, 18:30
Topic: Wattisham '91
Replies: 55
Views: 4665

Re: Wattisham '91

That is all looking rather lovely John, looking forward to the day when I can get my greasy paws on it. Speaking of which ...... Bruntingthorpe is now the home for the former Wattisham QRA hangar; is this scenery being built in library format, thus giving us the opportunity to dress up Brunters appr...
by AndyG43
19 Apr 2014, 08:31
Topic: Vietnam War AI Project on Flightsim
Replies: 1
Views: 506

Re: Vietnam War AI Project on Flightsim

The scenery is the George Knowles scenery that has been around since FS2000. There is a small thread about this up on SOH, looks like a very promising project.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/s ... intresting
by AndyG43
30 Mar 2014, 18:39
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Mother Russia
Replies: 325
Views: 19204

Re: Mother Russia

More than happy to wait Mike, the anticipation makes the joy all the keener. *

* Been stuck on trains reading lots of wordy books, so sorry for the pretentiousness. :lol:
by AndyG43
30 Mar 2014, 18:18
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Mother Russia
Replies: 325
Views: 19204

Re: Mother Russia

Looking like another winner Mike, can't wait to get these on my system (I'll have a free day soon....won't I?). Part 4 is up on Avsim, oddly part 3 has not yet appeared - go figure. :lol:

Waiting with bated breath for the -27s, the skies over the Himalayas look kinda empty at the moment.
by AndyG43
24 Feb 2014, 09:40
Topic: RAF Transports
Replies: 46
Views: 3339

Re: RAF Transports

That's perfectly understandable John, Rick Piper said much the same thing when asked if he was planning to 'modify' his civvy Argosy into the military version. I'm just really grateful that you have finished this wonderful model, as it fills a much needed gap in the retro RAF line-up; a couple of da...
by AndyG43
20 Feb 2014, 15:30
Topic: Retro RAF Transport FPs
Replies: 7
Views: 1081

Re: Retro RAF Transport FPs

There's an old thread on PPrune that might shed some light on the subject.

http://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-390770.html
by AndyG43
15 Jan 2014, 21:14
Topic: Barksdale AFB Package Installation
Replies: 5
Views: 476

Re: Barksdale AFB Package Installation

Even better advice is to get rid of Norton & replace it with a freebie A/V programme (I usually recommend AVG); Norton (and McAfee) are buggy, resource hungry and noted for returning false positives.
by AndyG43
13 Jan 2014, 16:34
Topic: Indian C-17
Replies: 9
Views: 444

Re: Indian C-17

Jim, Have already organised some repaints and plans and I'm in the early stage of doing the base at Hindon. Makes note to scrap work on Hindon already done. :lol: Your's will be way better than mine Stewart, so looking forward to it. Andy, if you've made some progress with Hindon then go for it mat...
by AndyG43
12 Jan 2014, 22:52
Topic: Indian C-17
Views: 444

Re: Indian C-17

Stewart Pearson wrote:Jim,

Have already organised some repaints and plans and I'm in the early stage of doing the base at Hindon.
Makes note to scrap work on Hindon already done. :lol:

Your's will be way better than mine Stewart, so looking forward to it.
by AndyG43
06 Jan 2014, 15:36
Topic: RAF Thor / F-106
Replies: 2
Views: 427

Re: RAF Thor / F-106

My ex-father in law was a Warrant Officer in the early '60s, and was assigned to Thor. As part of his training he went to Vandenberg and actually got to participate in the firing of one of the test missiles; it was part of a twin shot, and the footage of that launch has been reused in innumerable fi...
by AndyG43
28 Dec 2013, 09:25
Topic: Flyable TSR2
Views: 840

Re: Flyable TSR2

Alphasim actually did an AI version (although possibly not true AI) which they included with their RAF Waddington scenery; a quick search for "RAF Waddington" should find it for you, re-released by Team SDB. If you fancy some new clothes for the flyable version, Matt Wynn and I put togethe...
by AndyG43
06 Dec 2013, 22:11
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Italian Air Force Eurofighter package by MAIW
Replies: 33
Views: 3524

Re: Italian Air Force Eurofighter package by MAIW

I have heard tell that MCX can be used to manipulate the crash box but when I had a look at the FGR4 but it didn't seem to have one so my guess is that the Tiffs are not the problem, although it might need an experienced adult to double-check this. Isn't it also possible to do that with ACM? Could ...