Thanks for the info
by WhiskeyJake
04 Oct 2020, 16:22
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: FSX planes
Replies: 2
Views: 555

FSX planes

Can these planes actually be flown or are they just AI?
by WhiskeyJake
18 Mar 2013, 14:09
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FS9 setup
Replies: 6
Views: 554

Re: FS9 setup

Firebird wrote:In that case http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... hp?t=11048 will help.
Thanks
Man what a difference, like a new program. Any other enhancements you know of that will make FS9 closer to reality?
by WhiskeyJake
18 Mar 2013, 00:45

Re: FS9 setup

Firebird wrote:If you have an nvidia card I can help, if not then I am afraid somebody else will have to supply words of wisdom.
Running a Nvidia GeForce GTX 550Ti
by WhiskeyJake
17 Mar 2013, 18:23
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: 6th Air show
Replies: 9
Views: 877

Re: 6th Air show

Mike just installed in FS9, just think will leave; as it is really a great looking show you did...
by WhiskeyJake
17 Mar 2013, 14:30

FS9 setup

I have been using nothing but FSX since it came out and really like it. Now I'm trying to run these MAIW files in FS9 to see what it looks like, but I can't get FS9 to look as smooth as FSX. I have all settings to max ,but the planes still have have those jagged edges... Just wondering if anyone els...
by WhiskeyJake
17 Mar 2013, 14:18

Re: 6th Air show

Anyone have any problems with this install(crashed FSX); after I took out all was good. Followed info now that I have it down for putting these MAIW files in FSX. I noticed that there were no traffic files.... WhiskeyJake, In my FS9 Military AI Works 6th Anniversary AI Airshow Package the traffic f...
by WhiskeyJake
15 Mar 2013, 14:25

6th Air show

Anyone have any problems with this install(crashed FSX); after I took out all was good. Followed info now that I have it down for putting these MAIW files in FSX. I noticed that there were no traffic files....
by WhiskeyJake
10 Mar 2013, 14:00
Topic: UPDATED QuestiMissing aircraft in Tyndall AFB Hurlburt Field
Replies: 8
Views: 418

Re: UPDATED QuestiMissing aircraft in Tyndall AFB Hurlburt Field

Rip I've been playing around with all these and actually got planes(F-15's,F-22's,F-4's and 2 ??) by the dozens at Tyndall. Not sure yet what i did ,but still none a Hurlburt. I know I took all AI installs out and started 1 at the time, if I had problem stopped and started over. I found that on the ...
by WhiskeyJake
27 Feb 2013, 04:34

Re: UPDATED QuestiMissing aircraft in Tyndall AFB Hurlburt Field

I'll give that a try as I'm doing something wrong somewhere on PC#1 as most on #2 work. Just did Nellis AFB and looks great on #2 not good on #1..
by WhiskeyJake
26 Feb 2013, 15:35

UPDATED QuestiMissing aircraft in Tyndall AFB Hurlburt Field

After moving aircraft to Simobjects /airplane and running AIFP said I'm missing all the aircraft at Hurlburt Field. I installed Tyndall AFB on my #2test PC and it showed the F-4,F-22, F-15 and DH 8, when I installed to Main #1 PC no F-4's Both PC's running Windows7 and FSXA Is it just me or these MA...
by WhiskeyJake
25 Feb 2013, 17:36
Topic: Install prob in FSX
Replies: 23
Views: 804

Re: Install prob in FSX

OK I uninstalled all MAIW except the planes(thought I would try it). Only loaded the Traffic and Airport file from #2 PC for Shaw and have all planes,base and traffic. Will try another that I have working on #2 later and see what happens. I ran FSX after uninstalling everythin and all my AI planes s...
by WhiskeyJake
24 Feb 2013, 03:37

OK you get traffic at Shaw AFB on PC #2. And so you copied the traffic bgl files and the scenery. Is it possible that you simply do not have the aircraft installed on PC #1 (sim objects/aircraft) for that AI traffic? I have installed all the exact same way.. I'm gonna try and remove everything from...
by WhiskeyJake
22 Feb 2013, 13:52

I changed to all sizes, no planes. I noticed in the new view under AI traffic I saw the planes at Pensacola if that means anything. I also just went to other PC where Shaw AFB is working ,copied the traffic and airbase files to this PC plus took all the WOAI traffic files out and still no planes,, A...
by WhiskeyJake
22 Feb 2013, 00:00

Yes. What you need to do is to check whether the wingspan in the aircraft.cfg is less than double the parking radius. In FS9 the aircraft radius is built into the model. In FSX it takes it from the fde and ignores the built in mdl parameter. OOPS I changed all the parking spots at Eglin to match Be...
by WhiskeyJake
21 Feb 2013, 17:09

I just went into ADE and at Eglin I found 3 Radius Parking sizes: 33.01' 39.99' & 50'

Is that what you were talking about??
by WhiskeyJake
21 Feb 2013, 16:24

Note-
I also had some F-35 statics there(did not put there), checked on other FSX PC and there are no statics.
Strange
I will compare the two and see what is different.

Not sure on check parking sizes, explain how and where.

Thanks for your help
by WhiskeyJake
21 Feb 2013, 15:47

Check also to see that your scenery is listed ahead of other scenery in your scenery list. As for Pensacola, I had some issues with one specific type of aircraft, and that was the parking radius. It is figured differently in FSX than it is in FS9. So I adjusted my parking sizes and all my aircraft ...
by WhiskeyJake
21 Feb 2013, 00:53

Check also to see that your scenery is listed ahead of other scenery in your scenery list. As for Pensacola, I had some issues with one specific type of aircraft, and that was the parking radius. It is figured differently in FSX than it is in FS9. So I adjusted my parking sizes and all my aircraft ...
by WhiskeyJake
19 Feb 2013, 19:08

Correct MCAS Beaufort is the only one I see aircraft although haven't seen one move yet.

Pensacola was the next.

Extensions aren't hidden.

I used AIFP to check files.