The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 11 matches

by pliph
08 Sep 2018, 23:56
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Downloading North America fails at 3/4 complete
Replies: 38
Views: 1731

Re: Downloading North America fails at 3/4 complete

Hi Greg, Not sure its related to these issues. I also tried about 4 times to download NA and one where it stuck at 972mb. Eventually after checking internet connections and so on, I cleaned out the "\AppData\Local\Temp" folder (even though there was sufficient space on the C Drive) and th...
by pliph
08 Sep 2018, 19:35

Re: Region North America Now Available

Thanks for the reports. I'll keep investigating. In the meantime, can you guys check if you use a proxy for your internet connection and if so, disable the proxy and try again? Hi Greg, No proxy used. I've used both WiFi and also wired but no change. In case its traffic on the net, I'll keep trying...
by pliph
08 Sep 2018, 14:12

Do you have a download manager installed? If so try disabling that. Hi Steve, No I haven't one installed, I don't use one. Gary I have tried to d/n again turning off windows10 virus protection but still failing: 2018-09-08 14:50:14.4134 - ERROR: Download Error EXCEPTION: System.Net.WebException: An...
by pliph
08 Sep 2018, 12:27

Firebird wrote: 08 Sep 2018, 07:27 Do you have a download manager installed? If so try disabling that.
Hi Steve,

No I haven't one installed, I don't use one.

Gary
by pliph
08 Sep 2018, 07:06

Installing North American region is failing almost at the 3/4 complete point in the download with the message attached. Can you have a look in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Military_AI_Works\Matrix.exe_... and send me the error log file if there is one? Hi Greg, I've re-tried again to download on my laptop to see...
by pliph
07 Sep 2018, 19:37

Downloading North America fails at 3/4 complete

Installing North American region is failing almost at the 3/4 complete point in the download with the message attached. Installed a clean Martix 1.3 to a new area and at all attempts to install North America region fails. Europe and Asia install successfully. Internet connection fine throughout. Tha...
by pliph
24 Nov 2017, 11:00
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: How to convert MAIW packages to FSX/P3D?
Replies: 37
Views: 11847

Re: How to convert MAIW packages to FSX/P3D?

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for the reply and info. Great to know

Yours aye
Gary
by pliph
24 Nov 2017, 09:50
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: How to convert MAIW packages to FSX/P3D?
Replies: 37
Views: 11847

Re: How to convert MAIW packages to FSX/P3D?

HI Guys , Hope this is the correct location for this question. I am a complete newbie at this converting game and hopefully my question will have a simple solution. I have taken the MAIW Hawk 1 package and I wanted to convert the the AI aircraft to FSX/P3Dv3 for practice and for my own use, I prefer...
by pliph
11 Aug 2017, 08:32
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: RAF St. Mawgan by Brian Clarke
Replies: 42
Views: 4838

Re: RAF St. Mawgan by Brian Clarke

Me too.
by pliph
02 Oct 2016, 19:21
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Plan-G Question
Replies: 30
Views: 1878

Re: Plan-G Question

@col1948
Navigate to Options>General>Map Provider.
Lower half of the table is a section for 'Subscription Maps:'.
Click the radio button for Mapbox 1 and enter the ID then Key into the two text boxes.
Restart Plan-G.
by pliph
28 Nov 2014, 21:28
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Nimrod information
Replies: 12
Views: 834

Re: Nimrod information

In the early '70's 25 were based at Kinloss. There would always have been 2 in ASF for minor servicing, possibly one on major, those away on detachment & probably 8 airborne at any time. Please, please, please disregard anything that says such & such Squadron had so many etc. Kinloss and St...