The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 9374 matches

by Firebird
04 Feb 2010, 19:12
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI Model
Replies: 4
Views: 451

Re: AI Model

As far as I know it is, Dan.
Although I am wanting to be proved wrong here.
by Firebird
04 Feb 2010, 06:53
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Which C-17 do you recommend
Replies: 15
Views: 579

Re: Which C-17 do you recommend

Johnny, I am still airborne, and the flip is side to side. It's more like a little push to the left or right on the stick sends me to a 45 degree bank. Like I said it is only on this a/c. Les That almost sounds like you are in a lift stall. I see this in some AI tests when the aircraft gets so slow...
by Firebird
03 Feb 2010, 07:29
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: F-4J - VF-194 "Red Ligthnings" - 1977 Ferris Paint Scheme
Replies: 11
Views: 660

Re: F-4J - VF-194 "Red Ligthnings" - 1977 Ferris Paint Scheme

I watched the F-4B model take off the other day and my one concern over it is that it has the extendable noseleg of the F-4K, wish I knew how he did that though. My personal hope is that the schemes can be renamed and fit the F-4C model.
by Firebird
02 Feb 2010, 19:12
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43827

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

Hi draggon, welcome. In short the answer is no, we currently do packages for FS9 only as that's what all of the staff here has. The FSX conversion manual has been meticulously put together by FSX users who wanted our packages in their system. If M$ had continued FS development then we might have had...
by Firebird
01 Feb 2010, 20:12
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Czech Gripens
Replies: 29
Views: 1787

Re: Czech Gripens

Cool
by Firebird
01 Feb 2010, 07:14
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51382

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

Well its useful that you identified a waypoint. The first thing to do is see what height it is set to. Next go to the location of that waypoint and see what the height of the ground there is. The simple answer is that the waypoint height should equal the height of the ground. This isn't just an FSX ...
by Firebird
30 Jan 2010, 20:25
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Trees on Ramp
Views: 551

Re: Trees on Ramp

In the McConnell package John Stinstrom has provided quite a few excludes with his scenery. Can you confirm that you have 8 excludes installed and activated. If these still exist, then I think that it may be the relative positioning of your activated folders. Try copying the afcads supplied with the...
by Firebird
30 Jan 2010, 18:27
Topic: Hickam Field
Replies: 4
Views: 363

Re: Hickam Field

If one begins MAIW_ then that comes from our package, if that is the one you want to use. Presumably the other one is from FSDT.
by Firebird
27 Jan 2010, 17:49
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51382

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

In in answer to your first question is yes, as its a waypoint not in your system that the aircraft fly to. No afcad, no flight. In answer to the second one, I can't answer that as I have not looked at the AIG one. My guess would be though that the two are incompatible UNLESS they have added military...
by Firebird
26 Jan 2010, 19:47
Topic: Transferring MAIW files from one PC to another
Replies: 8
Views: 362

Re: Transferring MAIW files from one PC to another

I have lost count of the amount of times that I have had to re-build my FS9 system. I install FS9 and FS9.1, plus of course the FS9.cfg and Flight Simulator Files and then FE, GE and Active Sky, and then restore the backup of the FS partition over the top.

Never had a problem.
by Firebird
26 Jan 2010, 19:40
Forum: General Projects
Topic: What I am Adding to my Miltary AI
Replies: 138
Views: 11890

Re: What I am Adding to my Miltary AI

When Gary says that they are in the system he means that there has been an potential MAIW package started.
by Firebird
26 Jan 2010, 07:32
Topic: HOW TO CREATE AI TRAFFIC TO ADD TO MAIW
Replies: 7
Views: 443

Re: HOW TO CREATE AI TRAFFIC TO ADD TO MAIW

I concur with what Nick has already said. I can tell you that I started by reading the ttools readme, which explains quite a good deal. Although I use AIFP, I frequently use AITM by Thomas Molitor, as I found that to be quite an intuitive program to use, for me. I will also say that start simple, on...
by Firebird
25 Jan 2010, 17:35
Topic: F-4S - VF-301 Ferris Paint Scheme
Replies: 14
Views: 991

Re: F-4S - VF-301 Ferris Paint Scheme

PM a copy of the aircraft.cfg that you have placed these VF-301 machines in. I have an idea but I need to check something, also if you can squeeze a snapshot of that that folder that they are in it would be useful.
by Firebird
25 Jan 2010, 12:40
Topic: F-4S - VF-301 Ferris Paint Scheme
Replies: 14
Views: 991

Re: F-4S - VF-301 Ferris Paint Scheme

If you set the aircraft type parm to 0, using aired or some other tool, do you see the aircraft in the FS9 menu?
by Firebird
23 Jan 2010, 13:46
Topic: PHNL Military AI traffic.
Replies: 13
Views: 746

Re: PHNL Military AI traffic.

My guess is that they really don't care about Mil traffic and think that nobody else that buys their scenery does.
by Firebird
23 Jan 2010, 13:43
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: AI F-104
Replies: 13
Views: 1228

Re: AI F-104

Yep,
I would like an F-104C, F-104G, TF-104G, RF-104G and F-104S but I am willing to wait and see what the model elf brings me. :D
by Firebird
23 Jan 2010, 06:58
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Yikes, even Ohio doesn't have this much snow!
Replies: 5
Views: 138

Re: Yikes, even Ohio doesn't have this much snow!

Yes, Barry. It's safe to come back home now! :lol:
by Firebird
22 Jan 2010, 19:58
Topic: Ai traffic bonce around then disappear
Views: 602

Re: Ai traffic bonce around then disappear

*hehehe*
I am sure that Mike will appreciate your enjoyment.
by Firebird
22 Jan 2010, 08:00
Topic: Ai traffic bonce around then disappear
Views: 602

Re: Ai traffic bonce around then disappear

The Egg itself is an installable file. So there is nothing seen in either as standard. What I would suggest you do is to do a manual install to temp folder on your system, and then rather than copying anything across check the folders that the manual install created. You will find a suitably named e...