The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 9374 matches

by Firebird
19 Mar 2009, 21:13
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: MAIW_89th_AN_Update Problem
Replies: 18
Views: 749

So my question is does the C-5 appear at VVDN? It doesn't your problem is that afcad. My reasoning is that my guess is that VVDN is in the same zone as QAFB, due to the closeness time wise of the flights between the two. If that's the case, all traffic at VVDN will spawn at the same time as the traf...
by Firebird
19 Mar 2009, 12:28
Topic: UKMIL closes doors
Replies: 32
Views: 1679

I wish someone had sent me an email or something to let me know what was happening. Phil Now Ex Scenery Designer UKMIL :cry: Any vacancies anyone?? :( Phil we at MAIW are always interested in new blood and talent. If you are interested, the news item on our front page explains who to contact and how.
by Firebird
19 Mar 2009, 12:23
Topic: MAIW Products
Replies: 10
Views: 745

Oh Brian. I know that you are relatively new to the forum, so I will let you off. We don't respond to requests like this, all we will say is that if a suitable model exists then its more likely than if one doesn't. So you are half way there. I think that if we had more people on board producing pack...
by Firebird
19 Mar 2009, 08:04

Ford,
I noticed that you deliberately didn't mention Barry's humour, the heat gets to him you know, and I find nothing wrong with your sentiments.

N.B. Once Dan finds out that you were a vice consumer you will probably find that he is your new best friend. :)
by Firebird
19 Mar 2009, 07:45

*hehe* I wonder how many people will believe you there, Barry. :lol: On the situation there, whilst I personally do not agree with some of the aspects of UKMIL, which I do not wish to go into, I do feel for the users that have come to rely on the site. I feel even sorrier for those that took the dec...
by Firebird
19 Mar 2009, 07:27
Topic: MAIW_89th_AN_Update Problem
Replies: 18
Views: 749

Hi, You have given us quite a bit of info here on your setup so that makes things easier. I will ignore my first question which would be where are QAFB and VVDN? I think that I would start by asking what happens if in the flightplans you change ac#15 to ac#14, as they are the same anyway? Also do ac...
by Firebird
19 Mar 2009, 07:10
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: GeForce 7800 GS
Replies: 11
Views: 492

*hehe*
by Firebird
18 Mar 2009, 21:23

You are right Ron, you can install more than 3GB but the 32bit XP system doesn't allow you to use more than 3GB, it utilizes the rest internally. When I was doing research for my own built system, there was a general consensus that there was no proof that 3GB held any advantage over 2GB, for the 32b...
by Firebird
18 Mar 2009, 17:34
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: MIG-29's
Replies: 61
Views: 4507

Appreciate the link there, Mark.
by Firebird
18 Mar 2009, 16:45

Mike, my last AGP was the 6600GT and that was fine. As far as I know both Nvidia and ATI stopped producing AGP cards about 3 years ago, only PCI-X now. There maybe a smaller manufacturer that does AGP cards but that could be fraught with problems. If you are determined to stay with your steam driven...
by Firebird
18 Mar 2009, 16:23
Topic: PROBLLEM LOADING VOICEPACK
Replies: 20
Views: 964

Yes all that traffic is nothing to do with this package, for example as the documentation says that the F-16s were done in another package, and there are no C-130s in the package, nor are there any Learjets. As for the schedule, I have attached a couple of html files of part of the package. The time...
by Firebird
18 Mar 2009, 15:45
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: boeing p81
Replies: 2
Views: 145

I think you may find that its not P81 but P-8I, that deal has been in the works for some time now.
by Firebird
18 Mar 2009, 15:43
Topic: Blurries
Replies: 6
Views: 461

Well the easiest way to find out if its your tweaking is to rename your FS9.cfg and let FS9 rebuild you a new one. By renaming this allows your to compare to see what is different and enable you to copy back any controller settings that you have. As a side note my GE Pro is fine so I am guessing tha...
by Firebird
18 Mar 2009, 09:35
Topic: VC-10 at McGuire (sorry no pics)
Replies: 1
Views: 120

Another case of life imitating art?
by Firebird
18 Mar 2009, 09:28
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Can anyone guess what scenery I'm working on
Replies: 80
Views: 5349

No problem.
by Firebird
17 Mar 2009, 20:10
Topic: Boeing unveils new international F-15 configuration
Replies: 7
Views: 273

I dunno, I wouldn't rule it out once the final limit of F-22s they can have is reached. My guess is F-15SEs will be cheaper than F-35s.
by Firebird
17 Mar 2009, 18:24
Topic: Boeing unveils new international F-15 configuration
Replies: 7
Views: 273

Damn, that will mean another F-15 mod for Nick, if anybody orders them.
by Firebird
17 Mar 2009, 17:37
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Can anyone guess what scenery I'm working on
Replies: 80
Views: 5349

Didn't we have this before where the default Nellis didn't show up due to an Alphasim addon?
by Firebird
17 Mar 2009, 07:45
Topic: PROBLLEM LOADING VOICEPACK
Replies: 20
Views: 964

Carl, I think the Traffic Plus info is very relevant. Firstly, good info of the date and time, although its easy if you just say the day of the week, as date is irrelevant. I turned 5 Nov 2009 into a Thursday. Now I use a program that is able to show a timetable for a location for a specific day of ...
by Firebird
17 Mar 2009, 07:24
Topic: FS9 CTD.
Views: 390

Do you get the CTD with just one aircraft then, Kev?