Search found 9376 matches

by Firebird
03 Feb 2009, 20:31
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RAF C17 Globemaster
Replies: 8
Views: 596

As far as I know, and now somebody will correct me, but the only textures are in the original PAI package for the RAF C-17s, although this means that you only have 4 paints.

I think that if somebody had ever asked Graham he probably would have done them.
by Firebird
03 Feb 2009, 20:29
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: MIG-29's
Replies: 61
Views: 4511

Superb! Now all we need are the L-39s there and the base is well and truly finished.
by Firebird
03 Feb 2009, 17:24
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: FINNALLY, USAF Application....
Replies: 17
Views: 688

I will go one better, i will keep my legs crossed for you :) .
by Firebird
03 Feb 2009, 17:09
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: AI traffic/parking space management system
Replies: 6
Views: 215

Don't take it personally, mate.
My personal method of control is to remove excessive visitors when I find them. Not scientific but it kinda helps.
by Firebird
01 Feb 2009, 13:43
Topic: MAIW Installer
Replies: 1
Views: 208

Hi Geoff,
We don't have an installer as such, each package is a self installing exe.

Which package are you trying to install?
by Firebird
31 Jan 2009, 19:13
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: SCtri.exe virus
Replies: 11
Views: 589

Dave, Before you try that, switch off your system restore and then try your anti virus proggy again. The reason is that most virus progs hide in the system restore area and re-infect your pc when you reboot. I find it very strange that not one path in a tab in the startup panel points to that exe, f...
by Firebird
31 Jan 2009, 13:54
Topic: NBAI A-4 Repaints Thread
Replies: 78
Views: 4527

I also like the dark grey/green cammo but as far as I am concerned all repaints are welcome.
by Firebird
31 Jan 2009, 12:22
Topic: SCtri.exe virus
Replies: 11
Views: 589

Dave, Its sounds like you have something in the startup calling it, but not in the registry. Try using this Startup control panel http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml . I have had it installed for years. The beauty of it is that you can also deselect stuff rather than just plain delete it in case yo...
by Firebird
30 Jan 2009, 09:29
Topic: Henry Tomkiewicz C-130 Propellors in FS X and FS 9
Replies: 3
Views: 176

Its kinda nice when you get a bonus like that. Well done.
by Firebird
29 Jan 2009, 21:36
Topic: MAIW aircraft
Views: 933

OK Lets break this down, the 4 a/c are scheduled to arrive but don't and then they just appear on the pan. Is this right? If it is then that's a different problem. Without investigating its likely to be a time zone issue that we get quite often on long transits over the midnight period, the further ...
by Firebird
29 Jan 2009, 16:04
Topic: AI GRIPEN
Replies: 59
Views: 4300

Mark,
You can get the Gripen models from our Hungarian package. http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=126947

There are some small differences between the export versions and the Swedish versions but these will keep you going for a while.
by Firebird
29 Jan 2009, 15:59

I understand that feeling completely.

You never know, if our resident serial killer, Marco, reads this he might be able to help out. What he has been able to find out in the past has been amazing.
Wouldn't want to make a promise that he couldn't keep though.
by Firebird
29 Jan 2009, 12:22
Topic: AI GRIPEN
Replies: 59
Views: 4300

The Swedish Gripens are still being worked, We hit a problem with something that we are trying to add to the package and so we are trying to work out a way of fixing it. Apart from this the package is very advanced on our production line.
The Czech Gripens, I don't know anything about. Sorry.
by Firebird
29 Jan 2009, 12:17
Topic: NBAI HAWK Repaint problem - RAAF Roullette colours
Replies: 20
Views: 737

Yep got them already. Thanks.
by Firebird
29 Jan 2009, 12:17

I think that its terrific and I look forward to a batch of NZ schemes hitting avsim.
by Firebird
29 Jan 2009, 08:08
Topic: MAIW aircraft
Views: 933

I must admit that I have not heard of this event, but it occurs at two places, so we must have something that is causing it. I have, on occasion, planes just disappear for no apparent reason and believe that to be due to well overdue times for long flights. However to do this on takeoff is very stra...
by Firebird
28 Jan 2009, 16:53

One thing that needs to be adjusted is the col....

Nah, forget it I just can't do it to you :lol: .
by Firebird
28 Jan 2009, 09:02
Topic: F-4E
Replies: 5
Views: 282

David,
There is progress on the model but I believe that it was promised to a package so as soon as that comes out you will be able fill the Iranian skies.
by Firebird
27 Jan 2009, 20:26
Topic: P-3 Orion
Replies: 25
Views: 1811

Its not easy, mate, and its all about sharing knowledge so that each little advance or idea does not have to be re-invented.
by Firebird
27 Jan 2009, 20:23

It does look good, I know its a WIP but it does look good. This is probably a couple of things that you have already found but just in case. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_KAHU Shows a piccy of a two-seater, presumably, in the last scheme. Now whilst that one was built from spare parts the nex...