The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 9373 matches

by Firebird
19 Jan 2009, 00:28
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: MCBH Kaneohe Bay Version 3 package by MAIW
Replies: 57
Views: 7707

Dave, What I mean by random is its work one and not the next kinda thing. This would tend to point the problem to a different cause as the scenery doesn't change. That to me is more worrying. I liked it better when it always crashed. The only thing that I can possibly think that could cause this typ...
by Firebird
19 Jan 2009, 00:22
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: New MAIW Menu Creator & Prop Texture Replacer
Replies: 61
Views: 2264

Hi Martin, The version numbers are strange as I don't install docs unless they are from the released versions, still do this. However what may have happened, for some, is explained for #2. The Seaboard 1.1 was not from the WoAI package but a manual package, as it says :- Note: this package is also a...
by Firebird
18 Jan 2009, 15:48
Forum: General Projects
Topic: ADF AI testers wanted
Replies: 33
Views: 2326

I can answer that one for Rob. Yes it is the same item that you can now download from the VOZ website.
by Firebird
18 Jan 2009, 12:44
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Ai AMX
Replies: 65
Views: 5312

Matheus Vallim wrote:Untill tihs moment, no.

The project was made for 1 seat. It is difficult to change all de model, the mapping and the texture to make 2 seats.
From my time working with Nick I can understand what you say. I shall be happy to see the single-seater and very happy if the two-seater ever gets made.
by Firebird
18 Jan 2009, 12:40
Topic: F-5 question
Replies: 5
Views: 487

David,
I believe that there is an F-5 project, incorporating all versions, but I do not know its current status. I too would be very happy to see it finished.
by Firebird
18 Jan 2009, 12:37

You don't have the Kaneohe_Default_Poly_Exclude_VTPL from the scenery, then I would check the install again, Dave. You should have 23 bgls in that folder. To answer your question though, the answer is no that being missing is more likely to make it stable. The reason being, now try to stay with me f...
by Firebird
18 Jan 2009, 09:58

Will do, Martin.
by Firebird
18 Jan 2009, 09:11
Topic: NBAI A-4G extended model
Replies: 6
Views: 369

Hi Mark, The reason is that Nick has done an armed Skyhawk for an as yet unfinished package. That is why you haven't seen it. Graham has it for paint testing. I have taken a look at the Miramar schemes and it actually includes the tanks in the scheme so you will be including them for your A-4G schem...
by Firebird
18 Jan 2009, 08:55
Topic: NZWF doesn't like C-17's ?
Replies: 10
Views: 640

Hi Joe, so you have managed to fix the problem yourself by moving the one added cargo spot and you would like to understand why. Is this correct?
by Firebird
18 Jan 2009, 08:41
Topic: Ai AMX
Replies: 65
Views: 5312

It is really good news. I really like this aircraft and look forward to adding it to my system.
Will there be a two-seater as well?
by Firebird
18 Jan 2009, 08:21

OK I finally last night got around to installing the latest 2 releases and it says that it found 120 and installed 110 and I have a list of 10 that it says that it doesn't know. I will install one package again, manually and see if there is anything different about the readmes. EDIT Right I tested t...
by Firebird
17 Jan 2009, 20:44

OK Martin we have a large increase in the number of links. 108 links found with 118 packages found. So now I guess I will have to try and work out which 10 are missing and why. Oh one small side issue, you say that you can drop both your utils in the same folder, but the readme files are named the s...
by Firebird
17 Jan 2009, 12:42
Topic: Armada Argentina
Replies: 14
Views: 826

Many thanks, Dave. I hope it helps Javier.
by Firebird
17 Jan 2009, 12:37

gsnde wrote:It will work. Out of 120 files 7 have an identical file size. These I can identify by open them and identify a unique passage. So your problem will be dealt with, Steve
That's great news, Martin. The more flexible you can make it the more people that will make use of it.
by Firebird
17 Jan 2009, 06:54
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: NBAI A-4 Repaints Thread
Replies: 78
Views: 4500

Mark, Just in case that you missed them the Aussie Hawks have already been done in our Export Hawks series, its just that he would like to see that what if scheme on his AI Hawks. At least I assume that they haven't changed equipment in the last 3 months :lol: . From my own personal perspective I lo...
by Firebird
17 Jan 2009, 06:34

@Javier
That setting that you use is I believe to be the correct one.

@DaveB
Can you publish what you found here please in case it helps Javier as well.
by Firebird
16 Jan 2009, 21:41

It shouldn't make a difference but duplicate files all add up over time to lost disk space, and confusion over versions. OK Dave, be prepared for some testing here. There are several files in the MAIW Kaneohe Bay (PHNG) folder that you have activated in your scenery. The ones that would call ground ...
by Firebird
16 Jan 2009, 19:48

Well in case its useful I will attach the result.txt file here for you
by Firebird
16 Jan 2009, 16:54

OK Martin, Tried the latest version exactly the same problem. It found 118 docs but created shortcuts for only 17 and these are probably ones that I haven't amended the original structure on, yet. Now this makes it very limited, for me. If it finds and recognizes the 118 files, whatever the structur...
by Firebird
16 Jan 2009, 16:36

Is it just Ray's paints or schemes for Jake's P-3s in general?

Something rings a bell at the back of my mind. In your fs9.cfg what is your TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD setting?