Search found 136 matches

by Mirage4FS
15 Apr 2010, 00:11
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: French Mirage 2000's Part 1 package by MAIW
Replies: 42
Views: 5430

Re: French Mirages Part 1 package by MAIW

Duplicate AFCADs should not be an issue since none of the air bases in the French Mirage F1 set are used in this Mirage 2000 series -- yet. The last 2000 package will cover Mont de Marsan (LFBM), home to EC 5/330 "Côte d'Argent" flying the Mirage 2000 and Mirage F1CT. So far I've found no ...
by Mirage4FS
14 Apr 2010, 07:16
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: MAIW Mirage 2000C Dijon-Longvic FSX cockpit glass UPDATE
Replies: 5
Views: 432

Re: MAIW Mirage 2000C Dijon-Longvic FSX cockpit glass UPDATE

Not having FSX I did not realise this was a problem. I have added the fix to a texture but it affects the canopy in FS9 so I will need to produce seperate textures for FSX. Could a FSX user try out the following to see if it works. I have made the missiles, pylons and drop tanks invisible as well s...
by Mirage4FS
14 Apr 2010, 05:49
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Military Flightplans
Replies: 721
Views: 62107

Re: My Flightplans

Perhaps this is what you are looking for? http://www.mirage4fs.com/mirage2k_all.html about 27 down. I found this using Bing. Ron Wow, I'm on Bing? :| Cool, I guess. Instead of counting 27 aircraft down just scroll down to July 2006 for the original 2000C and 2000B packages. The B was repackaged wit...
by Mirage4FS
09 Apr 2010, 03:12
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: MAIW Dijon-Longvic AB (LFSD)
Replies: 8
Views: 623

Re: MAIW Dijon-Longvic AB (LFSD)

nickblack423 wrote:Have you got some additional AI Mirages there of your own mate?
I think those extras are Fernando's. At least those tail number/nose code
combinations are what he included in his original 2000C AI package.
by Mirage4FS
07 Apr 2010, 19:57

Re: French Mirages Part 1 by MAIW

I haven't encountered any conflict between the Mirage F1 sceneries and this new one. Before installing it I checked to make sure I didn't already have some scenery at Dijon but all I found there was default scenery with a visiting Mirage F1B parked there from the F1 package. After install of the Mir...
by Mirage4FS
07 Apr 2010, 16:12

Re: French Mirages Part 1 by MAIW

How many special coloured aircrafts are there? Only one? Yep only 1 I'm afraid. The French have really cut back on their special schemes. There used to be loads. Nick One for Dijon. Based on the changing images on the MAIW front page, by the time all packages are installed there will be several. Gr...
by Mirage4FS
05 Jan 2010, 21:11
Topic: Moroccan Mirage F1's package by MAIW
Replies: 10
Views: 2389

Re: Moroccan Mirage F1's package by MAIW

Is the package listed at avsim today different from the one released here last June?
by Mirage4FS
22 Aug 2009, 00:33
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Jordan Mirage Package
Replies: 6
Views: 445

You're welcome Frank, we were hoping you liked it. So what countries are left that still fly F1's that we have not done a package for? So far we've covered: France Spain Morocco Jordan Iran? Do they still fly their "donated" F1's that they got from Iraq? "For sure" operators tha...
by Mirage4FS
19 Aug 2009, 16:38
Topic: Jordan Mirage Package
Replies: 6
Views: 445

Jordan Mirage Package

Another outstanding release. Thank you guys! 8)
by Mirage4FS
12 Jul 2009, 22:31
Topic: Was that a Mirage.
Replies: 7
Views: 700

I've got all three Mirage packages installed in FSX and they are working fine. I haven't done the voice packs, simple ran the installer pointing at FSX and then moved the aircraft files over to "\simobjects\...". It's great fun to fly in formation with an F1 or make an intercept on radar a...
by Mirage4FS
28 Jun 2009, 06:53

campbeme wrote:That's correct Frank. There is a flight to LEAB included in the Moroccan pack.

Mark
Excellent. They have done some cross training.
by Mirage4FS
28 Jun 2009, 06:33
Topic: Gabon Mirage F1AZ
Replies: 9
Views: 970

Hank wrote:Great to see a possible F1A in the works!! :D It would be great for a SAAF package as well.

Nice repaint of the Gabon AF version.

Cheers
... and F1AD flown by Libya (with the fin leading edge extension).
by Mirage4FS
28 Jun 2009, 06:30

Some Moroccan F1's visiting Spain?
by Mirage4FS
28 Jun 2009, 06:26
Topic: LARAF LIBYAN AIR FORCES
Replies: 21
Views: 1332

If Nick Black/MAIW release an AI set that includes the Mirage F1AD you can replace those in your images with the correct one that had the retracting refueling probe. I don't think their F1ED had the refueling probes. Plus both had the fin extension so it will require a new model.
by Mirage4FS
28 Jun 2009, 06:12
Topic: Meyenheim AB
Replies: 2
Views: 345

The aircraft in the forground is the Mirage IV by Roland Laborie.
by Mirage4FS
07 Jun 2009, 18:01

I hope Nick or MAIW or whoever is doing these Mirage F1 packages decides to do Gabon. The French are staging their flights over parts of North Africa these days from safer Gabon. It would be interesting to see Armée de l'air F1CR/CT operating in the same airspace as the F1AZ of Gabon.
by Mirage4FS
07 Jun 2009, 17:19
Topic: Where are the Red Arrows?
Replies: 16
Views: 1165

Lightning wrote:Here is Scampton with Red Arrows paints. :lol:

http://www.skysim.co.uk/Window/scenery/ ... ineup.html
Nice job. :lol:
by Mirage4FS
12 May 2009, 03:25

Re: Gabon Mirage F1AZ

Gabon AF operate 8 of these, i will put them on avsim this week. Nice repaint. I was going to ask if this had happened yet but now I see you're waiting for Nick's F1AZ. Gabon is the last operator of that type; the SAAF retired their's (sold some to Gabon as you know) and the Libyan examples are gro...
by Mirage4FS
15 Mar 2009, 00:18
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Albacete AB in AVSIM
Replies: 19
Views: 1462

Well, congratulations to Nick on the new job find and I wish him all the best. Looking forward to the release of what is still in the system sometime this year. :wink: Nick has been a major contributor to military AI and it was a pleasure working with him on a daily basis on the base Mirage F1 set (...