Search found 2195 matches

by Joseph29
16 Feb 2008, 21:28
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Greek Air Force base scenery at avsim
Replies: 3
Views: 267

Thanks for the links. :)

I was hoping this base would be for some C-130's, F-16's, or some of the other main aircraft of the Greek Air Force. But I will still install it, Im sure some of those other planes visit that base. Plus not to many people make good scenery for air force bases. :)
by Joseph29
16 Feb 2008, 21:01
Topic: Greek Air Force base scenery at avsim
Views: 267

Greek Air Force base scenery at avsim

Over at avsim there is scenery for the Greek Air Force base Dekeleia (LGTT). It is made by the Greek Airports Project Team which has made other very good sceneries for greece. I just downloaded it and will install it later. If it's anything like the other airports they made then it should be a very ...
by Joseph29
13 Feb 2008, 20:34
Topic: Flightplan help
Replies: 7
Views: 452

RipPipPip wrote:Joseph, if you need a magic tool for automatic flightplans creation, just let me know 8)
A tool for automatic flightplans creation? Sure!
by Joseph29
12 Feb 2008, 20:19

Thanks! I did not know Janet flights went to other airports besides Groom Lake.
by Joseph29
12 Feb 2008, 06:01
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Carribean Defense Forces package by MAIW
Views: 963

Cool! I will check it out tomorrow.
by Joseph29
12 Feb 2008, 06:00

Flightplan help

I found repaints of the Argentina navy King Air 200's that I would like to add to my FS9, but there is no flightplans for them (that I can find). Does anyone have flightplans for these planes? If not does anyone know about these planes? Where are they based? What kind of missions do they do? Maybe I...
by Joseph29
10 Feb 2008, 01:39
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF WYTON
Replies: 20
Views: 1241

They (avsim) said they were having server problems and thats why no one could access the file library.
by Joseph29
07 Feb 2008, 01:33
Topic: New AI IL-76
Views: 369

New AI IL-76

http://www.trafficsystem.ru/ai_rats_il-76_eng.htm

Has a bunch of military variants to choose from.
by Joseph29
29 Jan 2008, 06:07
Topic: AI Argentina Air Force 757 help
Replies: 6
Views: 313

Just wanted to say thanks. I got this plane flying in my FS9 plus a bunch of other Government VIP planes. Tonight I installed this 757 plus I installed the Romanina Air Force 707, Argentina Air Force F-28, Tanzania Government F-28, Tanzania Government F-50, and Columbia Air Force F-28. And last week...
by Joseph29
28 Jan 2008, 23:38

Firebird wrote:Don't know any of the top of my head, Joseph, but why not look up Argentine Air Force on Wikipedia or Scramble, as a suggestion.
I just thought of that after I made the post. :lol:

What is scramble? I heard of it mentioned a few times here before but never been to the site.
by Joseph29
28 Jan 2008, 19:40

I guess I will send it to both military bases and major cities. What are some some big military bases in South America? Im not familiar with the bases down there.
by Joseph29
28 Jan 2008, 07:53

AI Argentina Air Force 757 help

I have flightplans for the Argentina Air Force 757 but they needed fixing (most of the destinations in the flightplans were to the US). By looking through photos I found new destinations that the plane has been to, but I need 3 more destinations to finish the flightplans. So far I have SABE, SAME, S...
by Joseph29
26 Jan 2008, 01:08
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: New Bomber for USAF-Someday(sigh)
Replies: 11
Views: 366

Re: New Bomber for USAF-Someday(sigh)

GZR_Sactargets wrote:to build the Air Force's Next-Generation Bomber.

From AF Daily Report 24 Jan 08
Wasn't that supposed to be the B-2? Or do they want a more conventional looking bomer like the B-52 or the B-1?
by Joseph29
25 Jan 2008, 11:22
Topic: MAIW package question
Views: 337

Thanks guys :) I would just decompile the traffic file and remove the aircraft you don't want from the aircraft.txt and flightplans.txt, in this case the Gulfstream V. Then recompile and you'll be on your way. I started doing this........... Just remove the G-V from the aircraft folder. Then they wo...
by Joseph29
24 Jan 2008, 23:56

Just so I got it right, I want to leave out the Gulfstream 5's that came with the MAIW Israel package but install everything else, I should be good right?
by Joseph29
24 Jan 2008, 23:26

MAIW package question

If I install a package, but don't want to install all the planes that came with the package will that have any effect on my FS9? (slow framerates or sutters while FS9 looks for those planes I did not install?) PS: I am not sure this is the right place to ask this question since it is not a question ...
by Joseph29
23 Jan 2008, 11:27
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Red Flag participants.
Replies: 8
Views: 478

I see the NY Air National Guard (the 106th Rescue Wing) based at Gabreski Airport here on Long Island will be involved.
by Joseph29
22 Jan 2008, 09:08
Topic: Ben Gurion IDF Package by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 4063

I figured out where the hanger was from. I have this freeware scenery of Johannesburg (FAJS) and the exact green hanger that I saw in this Sde Dov is in the Johannesburg scenery. I moved this scenery below the Johannesburg in the FS9 scenery priority list and the green hanger disappeared. I didn't s...
by Joseph29
22 Jan 2008, 02:48
Topic: Ben Gurion IDF Package by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 4063

I got serious here and some preparation is already done (image stuff from Google Maps and Airliners.net). Sde Dov from Nir Behar is definitely wonderful place, well worth injection MAIW turboprops in there :wink: : http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4546/llsdsdedovnblj8.jpg [...after some time...] ...
by Joseph29
18 Jan 2008, 02:51
Topic: Pensacola NAS AFCAD?
Replies: 4
Views: 418

I dont know if you found anything yet but over at AVSIM there is one by Jim Dhaenens. File name is knip.zip Scott Yes I saw that AFCAD and I am using it for now. I'm in the process of making a realistic AFCAD. http://militaryaiworks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2426 Paul Yes I saw that thread. Looking...