AI Argentina Air Force 757 help

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

AI Argentina Air Force 757 help

Post by Joseph29 »

I have flightplans for the Argentina Air Force 757 but they needed fixing (most of the destinations in the flightplans were to the US). By looking through photos I found new destinations that the plane has been to, but I need 3 more destinations to finish the flightplans.

So far I have SABE, SAME, SADP, SARP, SUMU, SACO, SAWG, SAWH, SBGL.

What would be a few more good destinations this 757 would go to? (I would like to keep it in South America)
KevinJarvis
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by KevinJarvis »

Depending on who and what that particular aircraft carries you could then assign the appropriate destination.

If it carries high level personnel, then you could direct it towards airbases of allies. Or maybe capitol cities if it would carry high ranking diplomats.

If it were cargo, then you could direct it to military airbases.

I guess it all depends on how realistic you want the flightplans to be.
Kevin Jarvis

Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

I guess I will send it to both military bases and major cities. What are some some big military bases in South America? Im not familiar with the bases down there.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Don't know any of the top of my head, Joseph, but why not look up Argentine Air Force on Wikipedia or Scramble, as a suggestion.
Steve
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Firebird wrote:Don't know any of the top of my head, Joseph, but why not look up Argentine Air Force on Wikipedia or Scramble, as a suggestion.
I just thought of that after I made the post. :lol:

What is scramble? I heard of it mentioned a few times here before but never been to the site.
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

Joseph29 wrote:
Firebird wrote:Don't know any of the top of my head, Joseph, but why not look up Argentine Air Force on Wikipedia or Scramble, as a suggestion.
I just thought of that after I made the post. :lol:

What is scramble? I heard of it mentioned a few times here before but never been to the site.
http://www.scramble.nl/airforces.htm
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Just wanted to say thanks. I got this plane flying in my FS9 plus a bunch of other Government VIP planes.

Tonight I installed this 757 plus I installed the Romanina Air Force 707, Argentina Air Force F-28, Tanzania Government F-28, Tanzania Government F-50, and Columbia Air Force F-28.

And last week I installed a bunch of other VIP planes (mostly african countries). :D