The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 580 matches

by Manschy
04 Jan 2021, 18:49
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Bruggen OPEN BETA
Replies: 111
Views: 7014

Re: RAF Bruggen OPEN BETA

Tim, that's getting me down! Never seen that before, neither I got any other report of any other tester so far! Could anybody else please try to reproduce this appearance? Just one idea: Are the bright green trees maybe dynamic 3D autogen enabled inside P3D? I don't know anything about interaction o...
by Manschy
04 Jan 2021, 13:45

Tim, I tried to adjust my seasons to the P3D default seasons (not quite real for Germany, but never mind...). So I used ModelConverterX v1.5 to make my polys textures seasonal. My settings are as follows for you to compare (day of the year, start - end): Spring 47 - 171 Summer 172 - 263 Fall 264 - 3...
by Manschy
03 Jan 2021, 23:08

A perfect taxi behaviour would be the refinement of RAF Brüggen. We should try it absolutely. Thanks for effort in advance. Just another thought: For my Harrier Hides I also used a plumbing method which works great to get the Harrier into the hides. A hard work because their turns several times need...
by Manschy
03 Jan 2021, 19:54

Looks outstanding, Eric! Great work so far. But we have to reflect about something: Only the user who will take RAF Brüggen for his home air base will use or alter AI traffic (thus changes inside the aircraft.cfg) to get live on the flightline. Like you, he try to make the scenery as perfect as poss...
by Manschy
02 Jan 2021, 16:32
Topic: Nimrod AI project for P3D (and FSX)
Replies: 55
Views: 4465

Re: Nimrod AI project for P3D (and FSX)

Wow, what an increadible fund of legacy military aircraft here. And still it grows and grows...what a promising start, Henk!
by Manschy
31 Dec 2020, 10:07

Hi Eric, hmm - (think...think....think.... :idea: ) not really. All the ground crew being used at Gütersloh are self made 2D planes, but these at RAF Brüggen are from the 3D-people-library, a 3rd-party addon. But you made a good discovery 8) : The people from the screenshot had not been part of the ...
by Manschy
30 Dec 2020, 22:05

I seem to have found a way to have the aircraft at the flightline always parked in the same direction with their nose towards the runway, also after arrival they taxi behind the flightline and then park with their nose towards the runway... It's like a "drive through" parking. Also the pu...
by Manschy
30 Dec 2020, 18:16

Okay, understand. Found some pics of Brize Norton C-130 (not quite sure if E or H) visiting Brüggen, seems to be mid of the 90s, but didn't found any C-17 pics indeed, because those days a C-17 might be to modern for it 8) .... Just a thought, because for testing I can attach the Wildenrath flightpl...
by Manschy
30 Dec 2020, 13:45

Tim, what traffic do you have installed? I have modified FPs of - Jagel (JY Tornado),many times a day - RAF Gütersloh (JY Harrier), each hour for many times - RAF Wildenrath (JY Phantom) (just same turn arounds like the Brüggen Tornados each 15 Minutes between these two bases...) - RAF Lyneham (C-13...
by Manschy
30 Dec 2020, 12:25

Thank you Paul. Yes, that what the flightline was intended for. Denpending on which military AI traffic you have installed, you have a lot of fun watching the visitors arriving and departing. I made some flightplans for RAF Gütersloh and the nearby RAF Wildenrath... https://abload.de/thumb/etur_crew...
by Manschy
30 Dec 2020, 09:32

Yap, that's correct. I managed all 4 squadrons to park there. The quantity of the Tonkas should be the same as the parking spaces on the HAS sites.
I don't know if the Brüggen Tonkas those days more often had been placed on the flightline as well.
Each hint is much welcome.
by Manschy
28 Dec 2020, 21:14
Topic: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....
Replies: 114
Views: 12573

Re: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....

Thank you very much. Regarding my attempt to finally release Brüggen, I did give up making more videos but show some final shots of final added objects while BETA is in progress. For a long time, I ask myself how to make RAF Brüggen less flat - on many airports in FSX / P3D you almost can see from o...
by Manschy
28 Dec 2020, 18:28

Okay, this AFCAD now let the AI aircraft park almost there where they used to be. A little different though, but this what we can live with I think. I also added a little "brake" behind the parking spots (a blue normal node that is quite near the center of the green parking spot) to preven...
by Manschy
28 Dec 2020, 16:11

Just a texture question. Will have a look at, thank you.
by Manschy
28 Dec 2020, 14:06

Thank you, guys.

So if nobody else will find some more reasons for increasing the Dynamic Lighting areas untill tomorrow, I will close the DL chapter...
by Manschy
28 Dec 2020, 11:11
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Aerospatiale Gazelle
Replies: 169
Views: 14224

Re: Aerospatiale Gazelle

No problem, John. Such a long time up to the Brüggen release for everyone - So I can join the end of the queue for sure :lol:
by Manschy
28 Dec 2020, 10:44

Eric - that is great to get your reports and you did detect a part of the scenery, that we have to talk about (please to all users here...). I did the focus on following buildings: - The main hangar - The hangar east - The big curved hangar NW - The HAS areas - The detuner area These areas seem to b...
by Manschy
28 Dec 2020, 10:04
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Aerospatiale Gazelle
Replies: 169
Views: 14224

Re: Aerospatiale Gazelle

I am going completely out of my mind - sexiest AI heli alive :lol:
by Manschy
27 Dec 2020, 19:45

No comment :oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

That's when you try to save time and material....

Please use the attachment...
by Manschy
27 Dec 2020, 17:29

Okay, I did find the culprit: There are 3 missing files which are from the RAF Gütersloh scenery, ICAO ETUO. I only added the ETUR effects to the ZIP file, so using the attached effects should solve the issue. Please unzip them and put them into your effects folder. Please report back if the issue i...