The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 580 matches

by Manschy
27 Dec 2020, 16:22
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Bruggen OPEN BETA
Replies: 111
Views: 7013

Re: RAF Bruggen OPEN BETA

Hi,

that's strange - can anybody else confirm some issues with the DynamicLighting?
by Manschy
27 Dec 2020, 13:37

Hi Paul, thank you very much! Yes, I believe it is close to release now, but there seems to be some few tough nuts to crack. Can you all please check if the Dynamic Lighting is working fine everywhere? Means, without DL there you will see spots on the main apron from the floods as well as on the HAS...
by Manschy
27 Dec 2020, 09:40

Hi Tim, cool that the hangars seem to be gone. Thanks for report. I still have the aircrafts parking issue on the flightline! No matter what I try, the jets always are parking on the edge of the taxiway after arrival. At first, I did remove the blue normal nodes nearby the green parking spot. No cha...
by Manschy
26 Dec 2020, 10:40

Thanks a lot for reply, Eric. I have overseen the hangar in the middle from the screenshots view. Please try again the attached bgl file - hopefully now all hangars are gone. Please watch out for other misplaced buildings which seem to be misplaced inside the scenery. Again, I don't know why they ap...
by Manschy
25 Dec 2020, 18:35

Hi Tim, for sure no result I was hoping to see at this stage. I notice some missing exclude rectangles where I did add general exclude polygons instead. So pleases can you replace the current ETUR_ADEX bgl file by the attached one please and report back if the big default hangars are gone or don't? ...
by Manschy
25 Dec 2020, 12:43

Tim, thanks for reporting. This sounds weird, because RAF Brüggen is built on the stock airport and I have no feedbacks at all like this. I did make several excludes indeed, on the one hand as polygons and as exclude rectangles on several smaller spots too. How are your settings inside the ORBX libr...
by Manschy
25 Dec 2020, 09:57

Hi Eric, thank you for report! Regarding Dynamic Lighting, all spots which you can see in Not-Dynamic Lighting mode should also be working in DL when it is enabled, means also the spots in front of the HAS should be dynamic together with the flightline ones. Only road and runway lighting do not supp...
by Manschy
23 Dec 2020, 23:32

Thank you very much for response and your compliments, Eric . And thank you for your discoveries. Yes, regarding the flightline, I noticed this behaviour as well and noticed I have forgotten do delete some normal taxi points right in front of the parking spots. Those originally were set when I did t...
by Manschy
19 Dec 2020, 17:13

The 3 OPC bunkers changed from green grass to white snow in HW at last...
by Manschy
19 Dec 2020, 15:05

Okay, I suppose the small single black square to the right should be the correct tower placement. Your spotting view is the terminal, maybe? I will correct this immediately. Already working on found issues: - Some 3D-Grass growing on concrete/asphalt - Wrong Hard Winter textures on several Winter tr...
by Manschy
19 Dec 2020, 11:10

Thank you for response, Tim. So glad about all constructive critism!!! :D Tim, I didn't have focus on that so far but I would appreciate if you can give us your improved location on this site, please. Meanwhile, I use Chaseplane to add my spotter views and did forget to make a proper placement for t...
by Manschy
15 Dec 2020, 20:51

Thank you, guys. @Rob: This version is still for P3Dv4.*. It uses several special P3Dv4 features that will unfortunately not work with FSX. Meant for example there are several objects which had Dynamic Lighting effects added or they are converted to P3Dv4 only format via Model Converter X. To change...
by Manschy
15 Dec 2020, 09:26

Thanks, guys. But this will not be another MSFS thread, okay?

So keep this thread clean now for the Brüggen BETA, please :wink:
by Manschy
14 Dec 2020, 09:52
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Thoughts on the next project
Replies: 544
Views: 41255

Re: Thoughts on the next project

Whaaat? A Gazelle? That's a truly nice project, looking forward to it!
by Manschy
14 Dec 2020, 09:20

Not sure where I read this, but some wrote MSFS is currently a "scenery simulator". I couldn't have said it any better....
by Manschy
13 Dec 2020, 16:57

Current state, MSFS will be unusable for me near future. No mil AI traffic, no needful mil aircraft. Most parts again a lot of self-made results - a lot of work, and lots of people predicted this had an end with MSFS - it doesnt...
Anyway, have fun all with the BETA 8)
by Manschy
13 Dec 2020, 15:44

RAF Bruggen OPEN BETA

Hi everybody, MSFS came out and it was hard to see and accept the circumstance that at a moment's notice lots of users would loose their interest in P3D. It stands to reason, but I think for most of FSX or P3D developers (freeware and payware) a slap in the face. Especially for all you hard designin...
by Manschy
10 Nov 2020, 10:46
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Screenshot Program for FS2004
Replies: 4
Views: 631

Re: Screenshot Program for FS2004

I simply use the "print" key. Then I open any graphics programme (Windows 10 "paint" does it well...) and simply use control + v to import it there. Save it in any format. Afterwards, I use "Photoscape" freeware to easily rework my shots a bit (size, shape, colour, dept...
by Manschy
14 Sep 2020, 07:29
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...
Replies: 408
Views: 39061

Re: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...

Wow! This looks brilliant so far!
There seems to be a lot of hope getting back all our fave airbases into MSFS some time....
by Manschy
10 Sep 2020, 09:37
Topic: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....
Replies: 114
Views: 12561

Re: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....

Thank you, guys. @ John: Unfortunately not. It is just a "simple" SODE animation, you can manage it by the text menu command. AI will not open the gates. I did reflect upon an plausible alternative and did it as follows: The QRA area has two gates, to north and to south. The south one is a...