Search found 583 matches

by Manschy
18 Aug 2018, 19:55
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Tornado for P3D V4
Replies: 17
Views: 2553

Re: Tornado for P3D V4

That is a hard loss indeed, because I had a little hope because of my RAF Brüggen air base finally :( . Furthermore, half of the german, british and italian air bases will stay empty during the virtual 80s in the P3D. Remarkable how extremly prevalent this aircraft was (and still is) within Europe. ...
by Manschy
09 Aug 2018, 21:45
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Augusta Wesland AW139
Replies: 111
Views: 16315

Re: Augusta Wesland AW139

The less news the more stunning the results! Each surprise is a killer and it seems you are designing pilotable aircraft meanwhile. Those details are awesome. Just a minor critism is maybe to reduce the colored rings inside the props texture...
by Manschy
31 Jul 2018, 21:32
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....
Replies: 114
Views: 12849

Re: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....

Thank you both very much. Indeed, my current PC system is an indicator for frame limits LOL (i5-2500 @ 3.7Ghz). As soon it starts to stutter, I will stop adding any more trees 8-). Trees are simply added: The farer the distance, the bigger the texture planes with more trees on each. The closer you c...
by Manschy
13 Jul 2018, 21:32
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW NMAI F-4 Phantom II Conversion Pack 1 (Model (R)F-4C/E/F) Support
Replies: 3
Views: 411

Re: MAIW NMAI F-4 Phantom II Conversion Pack 1 (Model (R)F-4C/E/F) Support

Well, euphoric about those packages, I installed all three of them, but only installed one of the texture packages (the main ones which goes into the main P3D texture folder). "Chute3" seemed to be lost. Now adding also all missed textures the issue is solved. Sorry for confusing :oops:
by Manschy
13 Jul 2018, 08:36
Topic: MAIW NMAI F-4 Phantom II Conversion Pack 1 (Model (R)F-4C/E/F) Support
Replies: 3
Views: 411

Re: MAIW NMAI F-4 Phantom II Conversion Pack 1 (Model (R)F-4C/E/F) Support

First of all, congratulation to this outstanding conversion and thanks to all involved modelling technicians - there are many many people awaited maybe one of the most important aircraft packs. Greg, I noticed black drag chutes on the landing phantoms. I think I did everything correct while installi...
by Manschy
05 Jun 2018, 19:44
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Matrix Release
Replies: 20
Views: 2771

Re: Matrix Release

WOW! Thank you so much for this gift!
by Manschy
18 May 2018, 09:44
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Orbx Problems with MAIW Scenery
Replies: 2
Views: 661

Re: Orbx Problems with MAIW Scenery

Most issues with bad looking airfields after installing ORBX are caused by simultaneously installed AFCAD files. Not only elevation problems but also different objects that appear at wrong places. There is a way to correct this: Go to ....FSX/ORBX/FTX_NA (or the appropriate landclass folder that con...
by Manschy
27 Apr 2018, 09:42
Topic: MAIW HTAI C-130 Family Conversion Support
Replies: 10
Views: 1365

Re: MAIW HTAI C-130 Family Conversion Support

Thank you, Steve.
No, unfortunately the issue appears also while each loading - no matter if it is a saved flight or, like tested today, a new generated one. So I will check all textures for careless mistakes next days.
by Manschy
26 Apr 2018, 19:35
Topic: MAIW HTAI C-130 Family Conversion Support
Replies: 10
Views: 1365

Re: MAIW HTAI C-130 Family Conversion Support

Hi all, after installing some RAF repaints yesterday to use the great C-130 at Brize Norton, I got success and everything went fine. Therefore, I had to convert all former 16bit textures to 24bit/DDS format. Each texture appear and the aircraft look like they should. P3Dv4 ran fine. But today, P3Dv4...
by Manschy
23 Apr 2018, 20:04
Topic: MAIW RWAI C-17 Globemaster III Conversion Support
Replies: 29
Views: 3038

Re: MAIW RWAI C-17 Globemaster III Conversion Support

Thank you for this further great conversation pack!
Looking very forward to let some visit Ramstein...
I have just one question: According to the model=brit, do I get it right there will follow some models/repaints for the RAF heavies? Would be great to reanimate Brize Norton for example...
by Manschy
13 Apr 2018, 09:41
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Reducing AI-Traffic distance before Go-Around possilbe?
Replies: 7
Views: 845

Re: Reducing AI-Traffic distance before Go-Around possilbe?

Hard stuff but very welcome! Will be a lot of testing, because using John's excellent Harriers while vertical landing, you have to hit exactly the touch down pad - means, just setting the nodes some metres to short or to long, the Harriers may land between the trees ;-) or do not exit the runway at ...
by Manschy
07 Apr 2018, 13:09

Re: Reducing AI-Traffic distance before Go-Around possilbe?

Thanks to both of you. Just lost sight of this threat a little, sorry. Will do some experiments with this, thank you!
by Manschy
04 Apr 2018, 07:43
Topic: AI Lockheed F-35 Lightning II’s
Replies: 11
Views: 2239

Re: AI Lockheed F-35 Lightning II’s

Look better than many pilotable aircraft. The quallity reached an enormous level. Thanks for this new masterpiece.
by Manschy
31 Mar 2018, 18:12
Topic: Aircraft Conversion Preview
Replies: 21
Views: 3121

Re: Aircraft Conversion Preview

I think speeking for all P3Dv4 users: Thank you very much for effort and this outstanding work!
by Manschy
04 Feb 2018, 22:05
Topic: New website
Replies: 26
Views: 2816

Re: New website

Thank you for being back and for your ongoing effort here!
by Manschy
28 Jan 2018, 21:54
Topic: FSX/P3D RAF Alconbury
Views: 2870

Re: FSX/P3D RAF Alconbury

Thank you, Pete. Those A-10 are John Young's, they all come with a radio section. It is strange, because using his aircraft at Bentwaters/Woodbridge, they move fine...
by Manschy
28 Jan 2018, 18:57
Topic: FSX/P3D RAF Alconbury
Views: 2870

Re: FSX/P3D RAF Alconbury

As a big fan of former air bases, I felt in love with this excellently built scenery. Thank you so much for sharing, Ian! I just note one small issue on my system: All aircraft appear, but I have no movements! I think, the error sits in front of my PC as frequently, but what am I doing wrong? I use ...
by Manschy
10 Jan 2018, 10:43

Reducing AI-Traffic distance before Go-Around possilbe?

Hi to all experts here, I spotted several times the Harrier traffic around my bases and watched the early Go-Arounds of the Harriers which follows the landing ones. I know there are limitations in programming, but those days, while one Harrier was landing, the next one was "waiting" straig...