The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 32 matches

by KC10Pilot
12 Oct 2020, 14:43
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Memphis and Martinsburg Heavies
Replies: 3
Views: 826

Re: Memphis and Martinsburg Heavies

Was there ever any movement on these new tails coming out? Just curious...I decided to update the default KMRB in P3Dv4.5 after flying over it with my job and wanted to see how it looked in the sim. Love having your older C-5s there but would be spectacular to see the newer C-17s there and MEM.
by KC10Pilot
27 Aug 2019, 23:42
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: No highspeed prop visible on MAIW Helos
Replies: 21
Views: 2228

Re: No highspeed prop visible on MAIW Helos

Thanks for the help thus far! I hadn't updated my libraries completely like I had thought so that brought SOME textures in. However, Greg, what I'm seeing seems to mimic what the link in your response shows. I have blades now but they're clunky looking. Not what I would expect.
by KC10Pilot
27 Aug 2019, 12:38

Agreed. I used Matrix so I assumed they would have been installed automatically but perhaps that isn't the case. I'm guessing it's just one single texture I'm missing per texture folder which would be easy enough to install myself. Would someone mind sending the prop textures to me for the blackhawk...
by KC10Pilot
27 Aug 2019, 11:35

No, I sure don't. As soon as the helicopter starts up, it's as if nothing is there. I can see the rotor rotating around but that's it. I've looked in the individual texture folders and didn't see any textures other than the paint file itself. Not that that's indicative I understand but it was the fi...
by KC10Pilot
26 Aug 2019, 13:51

No highspeed prop visible on MAIW Helos

Forgive me if I'm posting this incorrectly or asking for help where it was clearly posted before, please. However, I've noticed on the recently released helo's in Matrix for P3Dv4, there aren't any highspeed props/rotors for the Blackhawks, Chinooks, or Apaches. While they're off, the blades are def...
by KC10Pilot
31 Mar 2019, 15:30
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW PSAI Lockheed C-5 Galaxy Conversion Support
Replies: 12
Views: 1538

Re: MAIW PSAI Lockheed C-5 Galaxy Conversion Support

Hey guys, I'm curious about KSKF's C-5s. Greg, you said that MATRIX users didn't have to worry about downloading the update however I cannot find these in the MATRIX downloads. No flightplans, no paints, nothing. Did I screw up MATRIX somehow where it's not finding these?
by KC10Pilot
17 Mar 2019, 15:31
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: C-130's at KCLT
Replies: 11
Views: 2108

Re: C-130's at KCLT

I hate to sound ignorant on this but I'm looking for these C-17s to swap out the C-130s there at KCLT but I cant tell if they were ever posted in here or if it's just a matter of me asking for them from someone who has graciously painted them up. Could anyone please help me with this?
by KC10Pilot
13 Nov 2018, 21:49
Topic: North America
Replies: 23
Views: 2294

Re: North America

Worked like a champ. Thanks for the help Greg!
by KC10Pilot
13 Nov 2018, 21:47

Actually, this is interesting. Here's the code:

<setting name="versionRegionNA" serializeAs="String">
<value />

I'll change it to 1.0 using the preceding nomenclature and see what happens.
by KC10Pilot
11 Nov 2018, 13:22

I have version 1.4.0 and can see two updates for North America but the same problem persists of not being able to update. It keeps saying my internet connection is offline which it isn't.
by KC10Pilot
07 Nov 2018, 01:06

Regarding North America, I've been trying to do the update for three days with no luck. Every time I click on update, a window pops up saying "The update cannot be loaded. Please check your internet connection and try again." Oddly, all the other regions updated just fine. Any ideas on how...