The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 860 matches

by Joecoastie
21 Feb 2009, 18:50
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: New USAF Bomber
Replies: 2
Views: 230

New USAF Bomber

by Joecoastie
19 Feb 2009, 15:14
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: CGAS - Elizabeth City
Replies: 27
Views: 1744

Search for "Helicopters_A_library" on Hovercontrol's website.

Joe
by Joecoastie
17 Feb 2009, 14:10

Some of the "readme" was missing. Here it is: "If you have a good many EZ Scenery and Runway 12 objects then it should work out fine for you. This is strictly for FS9, but it may work for FSX too. I don't have FSX, so I can't guarantee anything. I have Ultimate Terrain and the scenery...
by Joecoastie
17 Feb 2009, 02:48

I'm sure it'll be along tomorrow. I hope you guys aren't expecting a big Las Vegas type show. It's just a small scenery file made with what's available on AvSim. No custom objects, etc. No biggie . . . really . . . the "readme" is probably the only file worth anything . . . . and only beca...
by Joecoastie
17 Feb 2009, 02:47

I'm sure it'll be along tomorrow. I hope you guys aren't expecting a big Las Vegas type show. It's just a small scenery file made with what's available on AvSim. No custom objects, etc. No biggie . . . really . . . the "readme" is probably the only redeeming file. :roll:

Joe
by Joecoastie
15 Feb 2009, 20:26

Probably my file that downed them. :lol:
by Joecoastie
15 Feb 2009, 03:10

Well I just uploaded my ECGAS file to AVSIM. I hope what I uploaded works for you all. . . . if not, I'm sure I'll hear about it.

Cheers,

Joe
by Joecoastie
14 Feb 2009, 16:24

I'm getting my "ducks in a row" to upload soon.

After I zip them, how and where do I upload (just here on MAIW) ?

Joe
by Joecoastie
14 Feb 2009, 00:18
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: CARRIER AI TRAFFIC?
Replies: 3
Views: 451

I moved the USS Stennis to the east coast off of Norfolk and made an AFCAD (and a flatten file). I have made a flight plan for Navy AI H-60 that takes off from NAS Norfolk (NGU) and flies out to the carrier, does a bunch of CarQuals (touch & go's) and returns to Norfolk. It works for me.

Joe
by Joecoastie
13 Feb 2009, 04:44
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Military Callsigns - a brief explanation
Replies: 36
Views: 2789

Back in the last century(1961-1971), when I flew H-3's (actually back then they were HSS2-N's) our squadron (HS-3) callsign was TROUBLESHOOTER followed by the side number. Our side numbers were 50 through 67, side numbers are not to be confused with the BuNo of each aircraft (eg BuNo 149699 was side...
by Joecoastie
13 Feb 2009, 03:17

I'll see if I can get a scenery package together on ECGAS very soon. Sorry I haven't posted sooner but there have been priorities other than FltSim (wife said get off ___ and do some work around here!) :wink:
by Joecoastie
20 Jan 2009, 20:46
Forum: General Projects
Topic: NZWF doesn't like C-17's ?
Replies: 10
Views: 640

[quote="So on your end, check the difference in parking radius between V1 and V2 of that afcad. Try changing version 2's parking radius back to what it was in V1, but do not move the spot so we can see if the radius or the placement of the spot is the culprit.[/quote] Okay, I'll give it a go. I...
by Joecoastie
20 Jan 2009, 20:37
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: chinook
Replies: 41
Views: 2836

Speaking of helos - are there any good AI hueys?

Joe
by Joecoastie
20 Jan 2009, 20:34

I may upload it if I can figure out how and what all I used to make it.
I d/l'd Jim's KECG scenery when it was first offered, and while nice I opted to keep mine. :wink:
by Joecoastie
19 Jan 2009, 22:56
Topic: TIGER, Unterstützungshubschrauber
Replies: 17
Views: 1082

I envy you guys that can speak & read other languages. The school systems here in the States are really lacking in language education. When i was a kid I understood German as I lived there when I started Grammar school. Alas that was sixty years ago.
Joe :(
by Joecoastie
19 Jan 2009, 05:58

Yes HC Jayhawks. I have a short helo runway along the taxiway and the H-60 fly off of it and don't bother the fixed wings. KECG was and probably still is where the Intruders and Hornets from Oceana and the Hawkeyes from Chambers came to practice T&G's.
by Joecoastie
18 Jan 2009, 15:15

CGAS - Elizabeth City

Heres a few shots of my version of KECG. I built it using my first hand memories of the time I spent there in the '90s along with Google Earth and some of my old photos. I used EZ Scenery and many EZ objects found online. With the addition of the recent MAIW pkg. the flight line is a bit "overp...
by Joecoastie
18 Jan 2009, 13:35

That is correct . . . . . If an explanation can be determined.

Cheers;

Joe :)
by Joecoastie
18 Jan 2009, 05:15

Thanks for the welcome. I've been a "lurker" here for quite some time. I moved the T&G locale to NZAA in the flight plan. The C-17 was sitting at a cargo spot near the end of the runway! Then for some reason I went back to the NZWP AFCAD and moved the parking spot just a few feet. Ther...
by Joecoastie
18 Jan 2009, 01:11

NZWF doesn't like C-17's ?

Hi ! I posted this over on AVSIM and have had no comments. I like to think I am fairly proficient at AI flight plans, etc. But this one has me stumped. A couple of days ago I thought to do a military flight from Langley AFB (KLFI) to Wheunapi (NZWP), with RON stops along the way - KLFI > KVBG > PHN...