The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 2278 matches

by Greg
14 Oct 2007, 19:56
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Work continues.
Replies: 9
Views: 613

Kev, You can use the unregistred version of ACM to check out the polygons for each LOD. Let me know what you find for that IL-76. If it even has LOD's, because the 8 32bit reflective textures aren't that AI friendly either :roll: The model is also on Avsim by the way, that's where I got the "AI...
by Greg
14 Oct 2007, 19:15
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Elmendorf AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 58
Views: 6750

Ah no problem Danny, I'll add some flights myself.

Thank you for the answer.
by Greg
14 Oct 2007, 18:37
Topic: Elmendorf AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 58
Views: 6750

Hi guys

Are the Raptors still in a kind of test phase at Elmendorf? I see 4 of them fly only one sortie on Monday, and the other two only 2 times 1 circuit per day...

They are still converting or something right?

Thanks for the help,

Greg
by Greg
14 Oct 2007, 18:27
Topic: Work continues.
Replies: 9
Views: 613

Savage wrote:Maybe someone out there could do Indian repaints for Nicks Jag?
Indeed, and maybe also for the SKJ IL-76. The guys that made this one may claim it's an AI friendly model, when I look at it I very much doubt that...

Can't check it out though... ACM doesn't seem to work on Vista :cry:
by Greg
12 Oct 2007, 09:08
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: New AI aircraft
Replies: 20
Views: 1661

So... if nobody is doing anything with the Seakings... isn't it a shame that only Barry and the selected few can enjoy them? (no offence Barry, you should have kept 'em secret :smt077 )

Greg
by Greg
11 Oct 2007, 19:12
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: New AI aircraft
Replies: 20
Views: 1661

U wanna see the Seaking I have on my PC, modelled by Elvis and painted by Igorski! Is MAIW planning on finishing this package? I remember asking someone from UKMilitaryAI if they could do the Belgian version as well, but that was even before MAIW existed so a looooong time ago. I'd happily turn tha...
by Greg
24 Sep 2007, 09:30
Topic: Flight Simulator X
Replies: 6
Views: 596

FSX has worked fine on my Windows XP (hmm "fine" is maybe a bit exagerated, let's say it worked :lol: ). There must be another reason why you can't run it... The AI community hasn't made the jump yet. There's a tool to convert flightplans from FS9 to the FSX format, but nothing like TTools...
by Greg
02 Sep 2007, 11:02
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: AFCAD Radius Settings
Replies: 2
Views: 236

I don't know of any complete lists, but there are different ways to see the radius if you have the aircraft installed. I suppose you already have AFCAD, so go to "Tools", "Aircraft Editor" and select the desired model to see the radius...

HTH,

Greg
by Greg
01 Sep 2007, 09:36
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Ai BAC1-11
Replies: 6
Views: 501

John check your PM for the original v1 file.

Greg
by Greg
31 Aug 2007, 11:00
Topic: Italian Air Force
Replies: 12
Views: 848

sprocky wrote:You are late. 08:30 ? The first a/c took off at 07:30L at our base. Sadly it is closed now :cry:
I wouldn't worry too much about being half an hour early :wink:
by Greg
31 Aug 2007, 10:49

There's the realism thing again... "how far do you want to go?" Some people (like me) try to simulate real-world traffic within the constraints of FS, others (like you) are happy when they see stuff flying around. Which I respect by the way, we just seem to have different goals. :wink: Greg
by Greg
30 Aug 2007, 20:45

sprocky wrote:the times you mentioned are locals, arent they ?
They are indeed. e.g. 0830L

Otherwise I'd have to post two times for each window (winter & summer) :wink:
by Greg
30 Aug 2007, 17:06

Hi Jan I guess you can always request a 'waiver' to the Belgian Air Staff :wink: Maybe we could start a seperate thread in which everyone can add information about local bases in a kind of database, but here you have the main bases in Belgium: EBBE Beauvechain EBBL Kleine Brogel EBFS Florennes -> Fl...
by Greg
30 Aug 2007, 15:38

Hi Keith ! First of all I really appreciate it when people take time to produce packages for their fellow simmers, so thank you. I have one (pretty big) remark though. I don't know how realistic you want things to be, but know that in Europe most airbases have opening hours, and only few bases are o...
by Greg
29 Jul 2007, 12:10
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Spotting at RAF Lakenheath
Replies: 4
Views: 436

Felix, maybe next time you could ask your nurse to pose in front of a F-15 for us... :lol:

Greg
by Greg
27 Jul 2007, 15:57
Topic: RAAF 33 Squadron package by MAIW
Replies: 10
Views: 1159

lol, you guys are even bigger realism sticklers than we are sometimes, no their not in the squadron yet but 33 Squadron has began phasing out the 707s, there are only two in the squadron currently instead of the 4 included in the package :wink: Ah alright, will choose two plans from your package th...
by Greg
27 Jul 2007, 12:39
Topic: RAAF 33 Squadron package by MAIW
Replies: 10
Views: 1159

Euhm is the RAAF already operating with the A330 MRTT then? :smt017

I thought they weren't, but the description on avsim says:
before transition to Airbus aircraft activities began
Greg
by Greg
20 Jul 2007, 22:23
Topic: Patrick AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 17
Views: 1888

Alright, don't need to download this one then. Thanks.
by Greg
20 Jul 2007, 18:52
Topic: Patrick AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 17
Views: 1888

I suppose it's the same package that was made by Marco in the FSGateway days, but has now been MAIWonised?

Greg
by Greg
29 Jun 2007, 10:21
Topic: What I am Adding to my Miltary AI
Replies: 138
Views: 11890

We still learn dead reckoning in navigation class during ATC training here... I hated that thing :lol: