The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 186 matches

by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 19:40
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI F-111's
Replies: 15
Views: 2125

Re: JYAI F-111's

Solved. After Hschuit Confirmed that the F-111's do work in P3d4, I started comparing .cfg's from some of the Ai Repaints that I had installed. As it turns out the sim line was calling on a different name. After changing that line item to match, my F-111's are now present at Lakenheath. I do have a ...
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 17:10

Also another thought that I had, I haven't changed anything from FSX-SE. The scenery is the same, the aircraft are the same, and the flight plans are the same. It all worked just fine before. In addition, All of John's other Ai aircraft seem to be working just fine.
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 16:58

Don't ask me why my last post showed up twice that's super weird. And I can't figure out how to delete it!
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 16:54

Why thank you for replying, this gives me a little bit more information to go on. I Have not checked the parking codes yet. I did find it strange that the Virtavia "Ai" show up with out any parking codes assigned at all though.........?

-Woog
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 05:16
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Naval Station Norfolk
Replies: 75
Views: 8295

Re: Naval Station Norfolk

Will there be an FSX/P3d version of this highly anticipated scenery made availabe?
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 04:43

JYAI F-111's

Good Evening John, I am a big fan late Cold War 1980's aircraft. As such I have opted to populate Europe as it looked around 1985. With the recent release of P3d4, I purchased a new graphics card, a couple of new hard drives, and reinstalled Win 10. At this stage of the game, I opted to only install...
by Woogey
13 Aug 2017, 04:45
Topic: A-10 Thunderbolt II
Replies: 262
Views: 28489

Re: A-10 Thunderbolt II

2017-8-12_21-27-33-180.jpeg I just stumbled across your new A-10 model as I was looking for an ACG post. I wanted to ask the question: if their was any possibility that the Twin bases might get a slight refresh of the photoreal to more closely blend with ORBX England? John and Ian, Thank you so muc...
by Woogey
11 Apr 2017, 00:31
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Looking for C-9 paints
Replies: 17
Views: 1000

Re: Looking for C-9 paints

Yes, That is good info. I generally keep my Ai models and AFCADS completely seperate to do manual installs. I am an FSX/P3d user, so I have had to get creative with my wide assortment of scenery options. I am really curious to see if the MAIW aircraft will work in the inbound 64bit version of P3d......
by Woogey
10 Apr 2017, 17:30

Hey Steve, Thanks for that. I downloaded and Installed, which gave me a good start. I have to assume that all the C-40 Units were once C-9 operators. Those are an easy Flight Plan reassign. I still need to do some more research though as 20 years ago we had more airbases, and more units. Also lookin...
by Woogey
10 Apr 2017, 16:39

I did a couple quick and dirty repaints for Alamedas C-9's they had back in the day. It would be awesome to have a retro C-9 package all by itself. I have know idea what any of the serials were, the duty stations, or what kinds of schedules and flight plans they kept. Would anyone here have that inf...
by Woogey
25 Mar 2017, 06:42
Topic: NBAI Typhoon T3 - Searching For The Models
Views: 1345

Re: NBAI Typhoon T3 - Searching For The Models

Thanks Martin, I will look for that texture. Not sure why it isn't with my Retro Topgun Cats. The NBAI F-14's work great in P3d V3 by the way. No issue with the canopy there. Just FSX at certain angles the Canopy is opaque Black. It still would be nice to have a few more poly's in the nose area, and...
by Woogey
24 Mar 2017, 04:02
Topic: NBAI Typhoon T3 - Searching For The Models
Views: 1345

Re: NBAI Typhoon T3 - Searching For The Models

While we are requesting new projects...........😬We could really use a new FSX Tomcat. Nicks is ok, but the nose/Canopy geometry is a little light, and the Canopy glass has the usual FSX issues. I would paint Tomcats for days! Lol -Woog
by Woogey
13 Jan 2017, 03:31
Topic: Miramar question
Replies: 2
Views: 367

Re: Miramar question

It is on a plateau in real life. (somewhat) 3 sides of the facility drop off into small canyons/gullies for lack of a more descriptive term. Only the East end does not. It is fairly level until you reach the base of the Chocolate Mountains then the hills start to ascend.
by Woogey
09 Dec 2016, 18:46
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: WSMG AI F-16 preview
Replies: 415
Views: 41830

Re: WSMG AI F-16 preview

Will there be Aggressor weapon loads? I know the US Navy F-16's don't usually have pylons loaded, except maybe an occational center tank. I csn'5 wait to get Fallon Loaded up with new F-16's!
by Woogey
02 Dec 2016, 20:30
Topic: Ai Freeware intentions?
Replies: 1
Views: 352

Ai Freeware intentions?

Good day Gentlemen, I am wondering about the possibility of converting some Ai models to yet another simulator platform, DCS. In the spirit of adding to the ambiance of our simulators through the collaboration of Freeware developers and especially for the Military flightsim environment, I hope to ga...
by Woogey
27 Nov 2016, 04:04
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Miramar CH-53E Repaints
Replies: 0
Views: 350

Miramar CH-53E Repaints

Just a shout out to see if anyone is currently in process of doing any Grey USMC Super Stallion's? I have only found the two Squadron's of Navy birds to date (HM-12 & HM-14). I am going to start some grey birds tonight, but please stop me if you are doing some too! I tend to go overboard and mig...
by Woogey
26 Nov 2016, 20:35
Topic: LUKE AFB - F35A
Replies: 7
Views: 801

Re: LUKE AFB - F35A

Hey Guys, I figure this would be the best location to ask this: are the other Two F-35 variants planned? The Grim Reapers F-35C's are moving to NAS Lemoore in January. I already have a new updated AFCAD underway, It would be great to have the large winged Navy version to plug into that scenery! -Woog
by Woogey
19 Sep 2016, 10:34
Topic: JYAI P-8 Poseidon and B-737 AEW&C
Replies: 269
Views: 21629

Re: P-3 Orion on the way out, need the P-8

I assume they will have a RAF refuelling probe fitted at the Boeing facility at Lossiemouth. JY may want have that in preparation. I'm guessing the RAF will reactivate one of the Kinloss Squadrons. Hey Firebird, The RAAF and RAF P-8's are identical to the US Navy versions. The English models will N...
by Woogey
17 Jun 2016, 21:45
Topic: North Island NAS (KNZY) scenery help
Replies: 5
Views: 617

Re: North Island NAS (KNZY) scenery help

Latin VFR KSAN has been plagued with floating building issues not related to John's scenery. They have released multiple updates to correct these issues. You might also check to see if you are running the latest version of KSAN. Otherwise like Firebird said, turn off any file related to KNZY that li...
by Woogey
04 Jun 2016, 17:01
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: Eurofighter FSX canopy - Yippie-Ya-Yeah
Replies: 5
Views: 1745

Re: Eurofighter FSX canopy - Yippie-Ya-Yeah

I know this is a really old thread, but is there a fix for Nick Black's F-14's?

-Woog