The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 186 matches

by Woogey
17 May 2016, 23:50
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Ai Logic Rule Book
Replies: 4
Views: 1276

Re: Ai Logic Rule Book

By the way I just want to let everybody know that Ai behaves and looks much better in Prepar3d version 3.2 than it does in FSX! Somebody asked the question if the Ai worked, so I move the tomcats over. Not only did they show up, the canopies are clear, and the Jets stop at the hold short. Even more ...
by Woogey
17 May 2016, 05:23
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Ai Logic Rule Book
Replies: 4
Views: 1276

Ai Logic Rule Book

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there was an Ai bible posted somewhere in a galaxy far far away? I am doing an FSX/P3d update of TopGun era Miramar, and the Ai doesn't necessarily follow the directional arrows that I've laid down In ADE X. Also, for some reason, the Tomcat's like to ignore the Hol...
by Woogey
27 Apr 2016, 22:57
Forum: General Projects
Topic: NAS Alameda & The Big E
Replies: 30
Views: 2464

Re: NAS Alameda & The Big E

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h53/PWoog1/Mobile%20Uploads/AA58435D-C2BA-47E1-BC18-C572AE6C53C1_zpsnzfeaedp.jpg http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h53/PWoog1/Mobile%20Uploads/AD3EC70C-0B7B-4187-BC4A-35E89CF7722B_zps12l3pxcz.jpg http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h53/PWoog1/Mobile%20Uploads/9D6D59D...
by Woogey
27 Apr 2016, 06:06

What is a KiB? I tried to post some new pics for you guys, resized them to be below the maximum size, and it still says they are too big. However it quotes a KiB not a Kilobyte. What does this mean?

-Woog
by Woogey
19 Apr 2016, 15:00

Good day Steve, I appreciate the reply, and all makes perfect sense. The main reason for the invitation that I put out, is to gain the assistance of an individual who has experience with the whole process. Basically I am looking for a "guiding hand" do to speak. When complete, it would be ...
by Woogey
19 Apr 2016, 00:03

Ok Gentlemen, As of today we have 4 people working on this Alameda project. I am doing the AFCAD, repainting the AI, and placing buildings/objects. Corvette 99, is programming Ai routes for both the Ships and the Aircraft. A mentor has been called in to verify functionality, and help brainstorm rout...
by Woogey
16 Apr 2016, 02:49
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: C-141s?
Replies: 6
Views: 589

Re: C-141s?

I'd like some too! Especially if you have Flight plans for McChord. Say 30-40 of them ;-)
by Woogey
15 Apr 2016, 17:26

Sea Dragon is def on the 'to do' list once I can get back to that model. Mike, I would love to add your Sea Dragon model in to the mix one day. It would really add some nice variety to the ramp. I am crossing my fingers that you are able to do an FSX version like John Young has Been doing with his ...
by Woogey
15 Apr 2016, 17:26

Sea Dragon is def on the 'to do' list once I can get back to that model. Mike, I would love to add your Sea Dragon model in to the mix one day. It would really add some nice variety to the ramp. I am crossing my fingers that you are able to do an FSX version like John Young has Been doing with his ...
by Woogey
14 Apr 2016, 04:41

Sea Dragon is def on the 'to do' list once I can get back to that model. Mike, I would love to add your Sea Dragon model in to the mix one day. It would really add some nice variety to the ramp. I am crossing my fingers that you are able to do an FSX version like John has started to do. I really ap...
by Woogey
14 Apr 2016, 04:31

Hey Jim,
Those would help out a lot! Unfortunately, I don't see a link? Not sure what happened there?

-Preston
by Woogey
13 Apr 2016, 00:18

[img] image.jpeg [/img] Hey guys this is the only screenshot I could get to "Attach" from my phone. The other pics were too big apparently. I am using placeholder hangars for now borrowed from a beautiful Kaneohe Bay MCAS scenery I found. Our first custom Hangar should be placed tonight. I...
by Woogey
12 Apr 2016, 04:43

NAS Alameda & The Big E

Hello Gentlemen, I am well into a project for FSX & P3d that re-opens NAS Alameda as she appeared in the early to mid 1980's. It will support MAIW models of the A-4, A-7, and P-3's primarily, with cameo appearances of F-4's, S-3's, and A-6's. I will also be placing some of these aircraft as stat...
by Woogey
18 Feb 2016, 19:55
Topic: P3D v3.1 - AI Models Visibility
Replies: 19
Views: 964

Re: P3D v3.1 - AI Models Visibility

Unfortunately, I think we have to live with these issues, until the original authors get around to converting them to be FSX native models. Either that, or new FSX specific models are created. Luckily, the available texture Resolution of the newer sims has been increased dramatically. If and when th...
by Woogey
17 Feb 2016, 05:38
Topic: Air Force Academy
Replies: 24
Views: 3040

Re: Air Force Academy

I would love to see a nice custom version of the Academy. There is some very nice Architechture there, along with beautiful surroundings. The fact that you are intending it for FSX and P3d makes this project all the more appealing. The lighting and shadows will really set this off. Please build it o...
by Woogey
17 Feb 2016, 00:25
Topic: KGRF Grey AAF at Fort Lewis
Replies: 23
Views: 2576

Re: KGRF Grey AAF at Fort Lewis

Hey Ripcord,

Have you shelved this project? I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well.

-Woog
by Woogey
17 Feb 2016, 00:00
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26096

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

Hey Ian, if you are blending with ORBX Scenery, just use default FSX/P3d trees. For those of us that have ORBX packages downloaded (including HD trees) the default trees are automatically replaced with seasonal trees. I have just ordered an F-111 book that covers all the Lakenheath units and Aircraf...
by Woogey
16 Feb 2016, 17:22
Forum: Camo repaints ltd
Topic: JYAI F-15's
Replies: 74
Views: 10047

Re: JYAI F-15's

Hey guys, I just wanted to add something to the conversation if I may. FSX-Steam Edition has actually increased the max texture load to 4096 when available, same for P3d. While I understand about the keeping the overall file size down when uploading packages to the site here, maybe we can have Seper...
by Woogey
16 Feb 2016, 17:03
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: ACG - Creating a Virtual Record
Replies: 3
Views: 729

Re: ACG - Creating a Virtual Record

I just finished reading this article with great interest. As an American boy (11 year old) during Desert Storm, I grew an appreciation for the Coalition aircraft and USAFE in general. I quickly started collecting books in the Superbase Series from Osprey Publishing. Unfortunately, these books don't ...
by Woogey
16 Feb 2016, 05:42
Topic: P3D v3.1 - AI Models Visibility
Replies: 19
Views: 964

Re: P3D v3.1 - AI Models Visibility

Yes, John has been great in having the foresight to create FSX NATIVE aircraft in addition to the FS9 models. Alas he is only one man. It does appear that some of the other MAIW consortium is finally starting to come around though. Now if we could get some FSX/P3d Hornets and Tomcats...... Who am I ...