The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 3307 matches

by gsnde
19 Mar 2013, 07:55
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: AI Aircraft Editor - planned update
Replies: 264
Views: 14343

Re: AI Aircraft Editor - planned update

To all other interested parties - I have come across a little problem. Martin has implemented a "delete texture folder" to the "delete [fltsim.0]" context menu; unfortunately, on my system at least, it does not seem to be working. Anyone else come across the problem? Unfortunate...
by gsnde
19 Mar 2013, 07:44

Hi Martin yes the snap to home screen seems to be solved now with new version. One other small problem I am getting though with both last main release and this beta is that when I first click on the executable (either via shortcut or clicking main .exe file) when I select the first A/C file to chec...
by gsnde
16 Mar 2013, 07:04
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: B-29 Superfortress
Replies: 86
Views: 5862

Re: B-29 Superfortress

What a great choice, John :smt001
by gsnde
15 Mar 2013, 10:55
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
Replies: 342
Views: 13660

Re: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

Sounds like 'Black Magic'. He lost me somewhere between a.) und b.) :smt001
by gsnde
15 Mar 2013, 08:09

Hi Jack. This is strange. I have made a download copy of the Patch installer for you. Please download it from the link here, copy it into your AIAE folder and double click on it. Press 'Next' when asked to. Tell me if that works. If so, then the cause of your issue is that the update is not coming t...
by gsnde
15 Mar 2013, 06:44

Old way beta method - please download and replace executable Please check version 2.1.22 here Changes: fixed: main panel snaps back to main monitor after actions that opens additional windows --> Pete, does it work for you? changed: comments are now supported in all operations --> Steve, can you gi...
by gsnde
15 Mar 2013, 06:26

Hi Jack, You don't say if this is an OS like Win7 that has the potential for UAC. Two things come to my mind, although this is the first such report. Either you have installed AIAE in the "C:\Program Files\..." structure and it is protected and therefore gives you the error. Or your AntiVi...
by gsnde
14 Mar 2013, 09:42

Until now AIAE has stripped of comments rather rigidly. With the next version comments will survive editing. I will make the executable available here on Friday and would appreciate if you could give it a test run.
by gsnde
13 Mar 2013, 21:13
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RESOLVED! Black Canopies Are Fixed
Replies: 3
Views: 221

Re: RESOLVED! Black Canopies Are Fixed

gsnde wrote:I am pretty sure that you missend to move the shared glass texture from ..\%fs9%\texture to the local FSX texture folder. I don't know by heart what the name is - either you look in the package or somebody from the team knows.
That's what I was trying to say.
by gsnde
13 Mar 2013, 20:55

Just one thing I would like to ask: When you right-click in the main table showing all aircraft variants, there is an option to delete an individual entry (or more, obviously). How difficult would it be to add something like "delete texture folder for this entry"? Daryl, I have made that ...
by gsnde
12 Mar 2013, 18:38

Goto Menu Help --> Check for update. Version 2.1.19 should be found. Click on 'Update', and it should be downloaded. After it says 'Download completed' click on 'Finish' and the Updater should run and update your current installation. Changes: fixed: absurd behavior when 'remember last folder' is po...
by gsnde
12 Mar 2013, 17:54
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Century Series (American Heavy Metal)
Replies: 307
Views: 22397

Re: Century Series (American Heavy Metal)

Wonderful, Mike :D
by gsnde
12 Mar 2013, 10:22

Martin Have just switched on the PC and decided to try once more with v2.2.18 and it now seems to be working perfectly. the only small problem I have is that after you do a Validate aircraft and close the text editor then the main pane snaps back to centre of my home screen from were I had moved it...
by gsnde
12 Mar 2013, 08:47

I have that path issue fixed and will release the update this evening. But I don't think this will solve Pete's problem :cry:
Pete, we will figure that out - sooner or later!

Edited: maybe that will indeed fix Pete's issue anyway - we will see.
by gsnde
11 Mar 2013, 22:02

Pete, is the interface usable at all? Can you navigate to drives / folders?
by gsnde
10 Mar 2013, 22:24
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: New ADE9X v1.55 out now
Replies: 2
Views: 270

Re: New ADE9X v1.55 out now

ScruffyDuck Software and the ADE Development Team are delighted to announce the availability of Airport Design Editor version 1.55. There are a number of new features including direct support for Prepar3D; night lighting mode; improved issue manager to catch more compiler errors; time to next autosa...
by gsnde
10 Mar 2013, 21:39

The full installer version 2.1.18 has been uploaded to AVSim, FlightSim and The Owls Nest. The open items on the feature request list are: Optional delete texture folder when you delete a [fltsim.x] section Delete all keys but the ones selected (against a wish list) Thank you very much for your part...
by gsnde
10 Mar 2013, 19:07

I need the models, aircraft.cfg and air file via mail, please :smt001
by gsnde
10 Mar 2013, 18:04

These were reported as errors both with the last and current version?
by gsnde
10 Mar 2013, 14:42

Goto Menu Help --> Check for update. Version 2.1.18 should be found. Click on 'Update', and it should be downloaded. After it says 'Download completed' click on 'Finish' and the Updater should run and update your current installation. Changes: fixed: if you run 'Validate all' with 'Report Errors onl...