The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 75 matches

by drpilotw99
16 Nov 2011, 03:39
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: KTol
Replies: 4
Views: 713

KTol

Here is some shots of KTOL, a great scenery by Shehryar Ansari/Mel Bullerdick. I made a quick update to the ADE file so the F-16's park in the right spots. Send me a note if anyone wants it.

DR
by drpilotw99
05 Sep 2011, 22:41
Topic: Randam shots from my old and dead hard disk. R.I.P.
Replies: 2
Views: 260

Randam shots from my old and dead hard disk. R.I.P.

My old HD finally gave out after many years. It was a lot of fun while it lasted. Here's some shots from my old setup. It will take a long time to restore everything but it will be worth it. Thanks MAIW and all the others for the good times!

--DR
by drpilotw99
13 Mar 2011, 18:35
Topic: A bit o' badger baitin'
Replies: 7
Views: 352

Re: A bit o' badger baitin'

That's really cool stuff :!: Where would we be without this hobby huh?
by drpilotw99
07 Mar 2011, 01:04
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Cessna 172
Replies: 3
Views: 196

Re: Cessna 172

The paintkit for Henry's payware Cessna package is here: http://www.library.avsim.net/viewdownload.php?id=152959
by drpilotw99
06 Mar 2011, 18:45
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: new look at AVSIM
Replies: 27
Views: 898

Re: new look at AVSIM

Although there is bound to be glitches with anything new, I have to agree with you guys. It really seems that AVSIM screwed the pooch with this one. The design is downright dis-functional compared to before and the design is pretty awful. I still don't know what was wrong with the old system.
by drpilotw99
23 Feb 2011, 01:39
Topic: Japanese Phantoms
Replies: 3
Views: 327

Japanese Phantoms

I was going through my over 5,000 screen shots for some house cleaning and came across this "screenie" I took from one of Ray Parker's repaint packages. This Bud's (or Sake if you prefer) for you Ray!
by drpilotw99
19 Feb 2011, 23:07
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: A-10C You Choose the Loadouts
Replies: 30
Views: 1922

Re: A-10C You Choose the Loadouts

No one's even heard from him in ages. It's a shame Henry T did not pass on his models to some of the talent here at MAIW to allow updating with some of the now common features particularly the F-16 before he dropped off the radar. But there you go. H.T. hasn't really dropped off the radar or disapp...
by drpilotw99
19 Feb 2011, 00:46
Topic: Just a warning folks
Views: 386

Re: Just a warning folks

For those that are interested, the web host Bravenet web services has suspended this website until files without permission are removed. They acted pretty fast.

DR
by drpilotw99
13 Feb 2011, 17:53
Topic: Just a warning folks
Views: 386

Just a warning folks

I just discovered one of my packages that I did and uploaded to AVSIM and Flightsim also appeared on this new website called Wizzsim-Simulations (http://www.wizzsim-simulations.com/news.php). My read me doc is very clear that this is not allowed. You might want to check to see if any of your stuff i...
by drpilotw99
07 Feb 2011, 23:29
Topic: Thanks and goodnight
Replies: 19
Views: 1061

Re: Thanks and goodnight

Best wishes to you and your family. Your contribution to the hobby will be everlasting! Having a family myself, I understand. Don't be surprised if the bug bites again and you find yourself back here one day.

Good luck.

DR
by drpilotw99
20 Jan 2011, 01:37
Forum: General Projects
Topic: U.S. Army Golden Knights C-31A
Replies: 10
Views: 611

Re: U.S. Army Golden Knights C-31A

Thanks Mike. Looking forward to having a new toy to play with.

--Doug
by drpilotw99
19 Jan 2011, 03:21

It looks good. If it's ok with you please send me a copy. It would be for my personal use only. My idea of making scenery is starting up Instant Scenery and finding existing objects that look close enough. Custom scenery is so time consuming I don't know how anyone gets the time, but it's much appre...
by drpilotw99
18 Jan 2011, 23:53

Thanks guys for the kind words. I'm considering doing the DH-6's that the Golden Knights have too. Spare time is at a premium these days with a working wife (registered nurse), 2 teens (boy and a girl), a crazy dog and a soul sucking 2 mortgages, things can get busy! I'm sure you know all about it! ...
by drpilotw99
16 Jan 2011, 22:31

U.S. Army Golden Knights C-31A

Hi guys. I have been a member here for a long time but never posted anything. I have a few projects here and there I have uploaded to avsim and stuff but mostly civilian. Available soon at avsim is my repaints I have done for the Dee Waldron F-27A in Golden Knights colors. I feel I must contribute t...