The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 65 matches

by DC1973
30 Mar 2018, 09:44
Forum: General Projects
Topic: First AI project ( P-91C Black Widow )
Replies: 6
Views: 921

First AI project ( P-91C Black Widow )

Hi folks, hope you're all well, I've used MAIW sceneries and AI for a long time, and until recently have not been able to give anything back. However, Martin contacted me at SoH regarding an AI version of my soon to be released P-61C and RF-61C, and so it looks like I have some extra stuff to learn!...
by DC1973
27 Mar 2018, 18:54
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: RF/P-61 development
Replies: 4
Views: 958

Re: RF/P-61 development

I won't place any restrictions on the models being converted backwards to FS9 format using Model Converter X and could supply a model done that way, however I can't really cater for any coding that doesn't work. FS2004 is a very old platform now.
by DC1973
23 Mar 2018, 12:08
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: RF/P-61 development
Replies: 4
Views: 958

Re: RF/P-61 development

Hi folks, the developer in question would be me :) I'll endeavour to create the models, animated, for an AI P-61B Black Widow and its recon' cousin, the RF-61C Reporter. It should be something I can do as of next month some time, and shouldn't take too long hopefully. I know that MAIW largely focuse...
by DC1973
06 Mar 2016, 21:00
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Virtual Reality & FSX
Replies: 2
Views: 917

Re: Virtual Reality & FSX

Sounds interesting, but I don't think I could justify a VR headset. I don't do enough flying to warrant it because I spend most of my sim time designing. It would cost me around £120 to see if I liked the option and that's not a gamble I really want to take. I suppose it's no different to wearing a...
by DC1973
05 Mar 2016, 21:24
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Virtual Reality & FSX
Replies: 2
Views: 917

Virtual Reality & FSX

Hi folks, I've been a fan of MAIW for a long time, but was saddened recently to read of the closure of ACG, as the team there had done such a tremendous job of building spectacular sceneries for FS9 and FSX. I have no way of contacting Steve who ran the site, and so post this here in the hope that h...