baf Lockheed Martin F-16 Retro AI Package missing object

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
awsparx
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

baf Lockheed Martin F-16 Retro AI Package missing object

Post by awsparx »

hi all

sorry to introduce myself with a question but ive been on a bit of a mission with this one and it brought me here.

I required some scenery for Zuttendaal (ebsl) and the package listed above was the only one i could find with this airfield included.

I have taken this airfield out of the package using ade 9 and placed into fsx wthout issue, however I canno find the ammo bunker objects that should be there anywhere ?.

the readme says the Maiw object libarys from other packages should include this model so I added the object library from maiw french mirages part 2 and unfortunately it still doesnt show up, I also added the library on Owls nest but it still didnt show up.

Does anyway know where i can find the Model for this Ammo bunker I belive its 3d248e4b-4dcf-4641-d9b5-3482b2130e2c or a suitable bunker model.

As you can probably tell im new to all this scenery stuff but i think have learnt something from messing about with these packages, I hope i am not breaking any of your T&Cs by ripping an airport out in this way but assure you im only using for my own use.

In case your wondering why i wanted EBSL, Its because i recently started flying with Flight Sim Economy and Ive bought an FBO there.

the original package i used was here :- http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=146681

Cheers
Mike..
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: baf Lockheed Martin F-16 Retro AI Package missing object

Post by Firebird »

Welcome.

I can see that you have made an effort to resolve this on your own, we appreciate that. Whilst it is not an official MAIW package we will certainly have people here that should be able to help you.

The readme refers to standard MAIW scenery objects, which we really should list at some point, but it also makes specific reference to 5 packages which you need to have for all the scenery to be present. It maybe that the bunkers you refer to plus other not showing scenery up.

So does anybody know which lib contains the missing scenery elements?
Steve
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by jimrodger »

Sorry, just found this post.

The file you're looking or is

Kaneohe Object Library.BGL

Hope this helps

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
awsparx
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Post by awsparx »

jimrodger wrote:Sorry, just found this post.

The file you're looking or is

Kaneohe Object Library.BGL

Hope this helps

Jim
Many thanks for this grabbed that file from maiw_mcbh_kaneohe_bay_v3r1.zip and now have my bunkers in place :).

Mike..