French Air force Dassault Falcon 900

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
steve63
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

French Air force Dassault Falcon 900

Post by steve63 »

Does anyone know if there is a paint for the French Air force Dassault Falcon 900?
I have had no luck in finding one.

Thank you for any help you can give

steve
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: French Air force Dassault Falcon 900

Post by TheFoufure »

I just have a quick look on http://www.owlsnest.eu/aiaircraft.php, but no French repaint yet...

Be patient, someone will probably make it
JohnTenn
Major
Major

Post by JohnTenn »

Included in the base pack forRFAI Falcon 900.

rfai_falcon_900_for_ai.zip

At Flightsim.com.

John
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by Drag »

Hello everybody,

I just want to inform you that SKY Ai traffic (before it was ICAE traffic), which makes civilian AI traffic for Fs2004 and FSX has now a Falcon 7X and Falcon 900 available with a French Air Force repaint for both aircrafts.

You will need to install the complete package but it gives you a perfect civilian traffic with, but it doesn't take a lot of Fps.

Drag
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

I know that you are trying to help people here but there is a lot of people that are very unhappy with what ICE/Sky AI do.

The reason is that they take other peoples work, including models and paints, and combine them altogether in one package.
This may seem ideal to some users but the problem is that they do not ask the permission from people that produce the stuff in the first place.

It may not seem like a big deal to some people but the individual authors get no credit. It is not that ICE/SKY AI are charging people money for freeware but they are passing off other peoples work of as their own. This is freeware piracy.

We do not condone piracy of any description here. People who spend their time, effort and money producing wonderful things for us users should at least be acknowledged and given proper credit.
Steve