New Aalborg (EKYT) scenery

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

New Aalborg (EKYT) scenery

Post by Joseph29 »

I found a new scenery for Aalborg (EKYT) Denmark. The scenery can be found here http://www.jkelloggs.dk/ekyt

The scenery is a bete version so I am not sure if this is the finished product or there will be more added to the scenery.

I tried it out and for a beta it's not bad. It has lots of parking for military AI. You just need to add codes to the AFCAD because the original AFCAD has generic codes (like C130 and F16).
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Thanks for the heads up.
Steve
ronniegj

Post by ronniegj »

I grabbed a copy to try out, but from the screenshots, I already have some question about the frame rates. I've been studying my regional airport as a modeling project, and I've come to the conclusion that by building interior components as this project has done, will drive the frame rates up pretty high, even if the whole thing drops to simple boxes pretty quick in succeeding lods. It will look tacky if the lods drop to boxes too soon, so additional airport details are going to have to be skimped upon to have a terminal this attractive. I'm still thinking about going that way as the terminal is important to me, and probably was to the authors of this scenery.

It does look pretty good, and worth the hit.

Ron