AFX v1.08

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

AFX v1.08

Post by Firebird »

For those of you interested the latest version of AFX has one very interesting and potentially useful feature. Could prevent future Middle Wallop type issues, for FSX users, if it works as advertised.

Here is the list of the updates since v1.07:-
Version 1.08
• When changing an airport elevation in FSX, an altitude adjustment BGL file is now automatically saved into the Scenery\World\Scenery folder. (see Changing the airport properties in this manual)
• Changing the airport elevation now offers to automatically adjust the elevation of all runways, helipads and ILS glideslopes.
• Under Windows Vista, AFX now automatically requests administrator privileges when saving files into protected Program Files folders.
• Bugfix: Sorting parking spots by area produced an incorrect order of Gate and Gate A parking spots.
Steve
kungfuman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: AFX v1.08

Post by kungfuman »

I think ADE9X does this too.
Dan
flyerkg
Major
Major
Version: P3D

Post by flyerkg »

I wonder if something like this feature will work on the elevation problem with NAS Whiting Field KNDZ and KNSE where in FS9 and FSX there is a massive drop in elevation between each of these fields in both FS9 and FSX.
Keith
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

I'd really like a flatten box like the exclude box AFX has. I may suggest it.
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy