New scenery - JASDF Tsuiki Aero (RJFZ)

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

New scenery - JASDF Tsuiki Aero (RJFZ)

Post by Joseph29 »

I was looking at the screenshots at flightsim and saw this thread http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthrea ... suiki-Aero

It's a screenshot of JASDF Tsuiki Aero. From the screenshot it looks like it's a good scenery. I figured someone from here might be interested in this scenery. (the link to download the scenery is in the screenshot forum link I posted above)
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: New scenery - JASDF Tsuiki Aero (RJFZ)

Post by Firebird »

Nice find. It seems that there may well be some nice freeware Japanese scenery out there - if anybody here could read Japanese.
Steve
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: New scenery - JASDF Tsuiki Aero (RJFZ)

Post by RKE »

Firebird wrote:Nice find. It seems that there may well be some nice freeware Japanese scenery out there - if anybody here could read Japanese.
Same thing goes for Korea, though some have at least found their way to Avsim/Flightsim.

My memory might be playing tricks with me, but I seem to remember reading that both countries (Japan & South Korea) have large FS development scenes, but that these are relatively tightly knit groups, which doesn't share their works with the rest of the world. Of course, there are exceptions (such as FSPainter and TU, who were early providers of AI aircraft back in the FS2002 days).