U.S. Coast Guard Including all 200+ A/C, Helo's and scenery

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
cobbcfi

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Including all 200+ A/C, Helo's and scenery

Post by cobbcfi »

Well, I again apologize for another delay, it has become quite the norm with the Boeing 787 that I build, not that they have anything to do with my lack of progress, it's just that they keep me very busy.. My 401k is also looking good as well... Albeit, I have sidetracked for far to long and will start releasing my USCG packages once a week for all units starting at Borinquien and ending in Alaska covering ever unit in the middle..

I got hung up on doing custom scenery buildings in Borinquien and really don't like how they turned out.. Perfect by design and measurement but bad in the 3d world with no depth perception.. I am not a texture guy, just a CAD modeler..

So anyways, Boringquien, Opa Locka, Clearwater and HITRON Jacksonville are done, as are most of the others and I am ready to sell thenm for free.. 10 months is more than my ADHD can handle so I am sending it out..

I would like, if possible for some BETA guys to critique and check my borinquien CGAS package.. If it's OK, then I know the rest will work out and I'll move on to release one package a week until they are all out there.. I was going to make one HUGE package with all of the units but I understand that simmers in Alaska or in Cali could care less about Miami or Clearwater so i it's gonna be a one at a time pick as you choose..

Any Beta testers that wanna check Borinquien, email me at commercialcobb@hotmail.com
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

I'm email you about beta testing and agree with separate packages, altough I will have all units in the same as I do with MAIW based packages.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
cobbcfi

Post by cobbcfi »

Man my ADHD got the best of me..... NO MORE DELAYS!!! Here they come one at a time starting next week!!! I'll upload the first package CGAS Borinquien August 8th and roll one a week after that.. BETA testing came back positive and I am positive that I am good to go... Sorry for the extended delay..
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

No need to apologize. We are all gald to see it progressing.
Steve
clickclickdoh
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by clickclickdoh »

Never apologize for delays in volunteer work. It will come in due time or it will not. There are no obligations on your part. Of course, we will still sit around like a bunch of puppies begging for treats. :smt007
800nates
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by 800nates »

When is she gonna be released?
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel

Post by delbydoo »

800nates wrote:When is she gonna be released?
:smt018
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

800nates wrote:When is she gonna be released?
Hi Nathan, please read the below link it will bring you update with how things work here.

http://militaryaiworks.com/newforum/vie ... f=1&t=6931
Mark
timbob1
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by timbob1 »

:) No worries mate, It'll be a good'un. These things take a lot of time and effort.
Regards
Tim

Scenery Designer
800nates
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by 800nates »

Hows it all coming along?
flyerkg
Major
Major

Post by flyerkg »

Always better delayed and refined than released early with problems. Thank you for the great work.

Keith
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Installed yesterday with no issues on my FSX setup. I'll need to adjust some parking but other than that I had the "USCG" hangar. Purchased the JFAI mil pack 2 to get the AS365 (HH-65) Dauphin.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
ardethomas
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by ardethomas »

Will scenery be released for FS2004 users?
ws.jones27
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by ws.jones27 »

will all your uscg packages be suitable for FS2004(FS9) when realeased - as was the aircraft and flightplan of Borinquen. AVSIM seem to be only showing FSX.

BILL
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

cobbcfi,
Saw the lastest file hit the sites: customs_and_border_protection_dash_8.zip, and just wanted to let you know "Joecoastie" did a small CBP package for the -8's, DWAI C550, AI Astar and JFAI UH-60 with FP's, these should incorporate into your scenery. I know at TJBQ I had several -8's on the ramp.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Joecoastie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Joecoastie »

I started modifying/adjusting the three CBP AIG PC-12s FS9 textures for FSX a while back along with the seven DH-8s. Got sidetracked painting some other a/c then revising some afcads for parking then doing a bit of scenery after spending hours wandering around Google Earth then something else caught my fancy. Then in between times I actually used FSX to fly. Then ORBX starts making sceneries I had to investigate. I wonder why I never get anything done ? :smt017

I will finish up the PC-12s for FSX . . . . . . . promise.
Service to my Country 9/61 - 2/03
US Navy - HS-3, VX-1, HS-7 (USS Intrepid, USS Wasp, USS Yorktown)
Va National Guard - 229th Cbt Avn Co
US Coast Guard - E City CGAS, CGC Morro Bay, RTC Yorktown
NOAA - Co-op Observer 1983 - present
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

ws.jones27 wrote:will all your uscg packages be suitable for FS2004(FS9) when realeased - as was the aircraft and flightplan of Borinquen. AVSIM seem to be only showing FSX.

BILL
BILL, the rotary models used are not AI and are from FS9, just port-overs for the FSX users unless you have another model to use (I went with the payware JFAI H-65 and H-60). The flightplans can be worked to be used in both sims with AIFP2.

The scenery on the other hand is FSX, with Cecil Field + HITRON just hitting Flightsim.com today, not sure if there is a way in ADE to convert.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris