Spanish Air Force pack for FS9

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: Spanish Air Force pack for FS9

Post by ARV187 »

timbob1 wrote:Hi James, I'm working on a list for you. Most of the CASA 235's are sone by Zsolt Beleznay or Graham King, Graham has also done the 707's and A-319's plus the Hornets and Harriers and Eurofighters. SF-5's and Orions done by Ray Parker and Zsolt. Working on Seakings. Will send on a list ASAP. If you could find a model for the Tamiz training aircraft and do some of those that would be great.
Tim
Hi Timbob
You find the ''T-35 Tamiz''?
T35 Pillan is the same airplane,Tamiz is callsing in Spain.
The file name in flightsim is this: t35spain.zip
c101 too is in flightsim.

regards.
Micky2

Post by Micky2 »

Garysb wrote:What is the download password?
Gary
zsoltfireman wrote: Hello,

Sorry,but FSX link is dead!
PLEASE reuploaded.

Thank you!

Zsolt
:shock: :shock: SORRY GUYS!

This is the reuploaded files.

FSX Version BETA 0.3 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?jqcugox4x8xrdpx
FS9 Version BETA 0.1 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?v7q46qm9s444n33

Without password :)

Check this link for news (Spanish language)
Sorry guys again.. :?
pepe06

Post by pepe06 »

timbob1 wrote::) oops what happened there?? Ok coming soon thanks to Zsolt and Giacomo, Spanish AI Cl415's
Tim
Hi!

I was looking for the CL-415's of the Spanish Air Force, but I could not find them. Any clue?

With the recent release of the LETO airbase from ALA12v, these repaints will be a perfect addition!

thanks
regards
Juan
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

Have a look at my AI reference at The Owl's Nest - you will find the choice of a water and land based model.

--> Reading your post a second time I am no longer sure if you are looking for the model or Spanish repaints. My answer is valid in case you are looking for the model :smt001
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by timbob1 »

I think he means the AI repaints. It was a while back but I don't think I ever got to finish them, I was waiting for more information on numbers. It's a work in progress.
Regards
Tim

Scenery Designer
pepe06

Post by pepe06 »

I am looking for the model and the repaints. I will manage to get the model from other packages, but for the repaints, I will be satisfied with just one or a limited amount of repaints.

I don't really care if all planes have more or less same numbering. I just want to have them active in the LETO scenery, as well as in oher Spanish airbases.

So, Tim, would you mind to share with me the repaint or repaints that you have from the CL-415 of the spanish Air Force? :)

Thanks!

Juan