The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

32 Sqn RAF Northolt

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
Dinga69
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

32 Sqn RAF Northolt

Post by Dinga69 »

Decided to give the BAe 125's a makeover. Model and paintkit by Henry T. All 5 airframes done, including the preview with anniversary markings!! It's just some extra text, so nothing special. Just got to test them in the sim, then package and upload if anyone wants an upgrade! 32bit with alphas as usual!!

Dinga69
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: 32 Sqn RAF Northolt

Post by Dinga69 »

Available now: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?Ca ... LID=183331

Representative flightplans are buried deep somewhere on this forum
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Very nicely done.
Steve
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Joseph29 »

Nice paints!

FYI - ZD704 is in storage now because of hail damage while at Kandahar Airport http://aviation-safety.net/database/rec ... 20130423-0
Dinga69
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Dinga69 »

Thanks for the extra info - I didn't paint that one as it's being shown as written off on the On Dutch Wings website!! Whether that's the case, or good old RSS (Crash and Smash) can recover it remains to be seen. Glad you both like the paints - I appreciate the comments and am not averse to constructive criticism too!!
petebramley
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by petebramley »

Pete B
Retired and busier than ever !!
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Dinga69 wrote:Thanks for the extra info - I didn't paint that one as it's being shown as written off on the On Dutch Wings website!! Whether that's the case, or good old RSS (Crash and Smash) can recover it remains to be seen. Glad you both like the paints - I appreciate the comments and am not averse to constructive criticism too!!
You are right you did not paint ZD704. I had that paint already installed and I mistakenly thought you painted it.
ws.jones27
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by ws.jones27 »

Hi Pete,can you or anyone else tell me jut how I can make your flightplan for the HS 125s at Northolt be amended. I have the two 146s flying but I've tried every way for almost two weeks without success.
BJ
petebramley
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by petebramley »

Hi BJ

The original FP's were made by Daryl (delbydoo).

The most likely problem is that the Aircraft titles you have do not match
those in the TRAFFIC_MAI_RAF_TQF.bgl file. All you need to do is to de-compile
using Ttools open the file Aircraft_MAI_RAF_TQF.txt and amend your Aircraft titles
in the Aircraft.cfg file for the HS-125's so that they match those in the above file.
Then you just need to re-compile and you are away.

The other possibility is that the parking spaces at your Northolt scenery are either not
big enough or there are not enough of them. But try Ttools first and let me know.

Regards
Pete B
Retired and busier than ever !!
ws.jones27
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by ws.jones27 »

Hi Pete, after another late night checking on your advice I found that I had an incorrect parking code in the aircraft cfg,32(TR) instead of 32S. Also the variation had a similar problem. So all worked out ,thanks once again for the help.
BJ
wezgulf3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by wezgulf3 »

These are great thanks! as a guy who lives next to RAF Northolt they are a welcome addition to my sim!

BUT..... These will be 'RETRO' soon as the crew at the Nightshoot last night said that April 2015 will be the end of the 125 in RAF service and NO replacement is in the works!! vey sad....

Wes...
Christopher Low
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Christopher Low »

BUT..... These will be 'RETRO' soon as the crew at the Nightshoot last night said that April 2015 will be the end of the 125 in RAF service and NO replacement is in the works!!
What a surprise :roll: