Mother Russia

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Re: Mother Russia

Post by shaggy22 »

Many thanks for this Mike, lot & lots to keep me busy :D
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/
mikeblaze
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by mikeblaze »

I just uploaded the SMAI MiG-25 package to AVSIM and AVSIM.rus, it's 12 variants, 25 models, and 127 repaints. I took a little break for the last month or so, flew around a bunch in the sim, and painted a lot of Thomas Ruth retro A300s ad DC-10s, no-stress/no-agenda reset-my-head stuff.

With this release, I hit the twelve new models in 2014 pledge, with two months to spare. In between, I did several hundred serial repaints for various MAIW projects, a bunch of Thomas Ruth and Overland paints, miscellaneous other projects, and am slugging my way through learning FSX modeling. I still have a few projects on my agenda for FS9, but I am probably getting a new computer in the new year, and will probably go exclusively to FSX/P3D projects, providing I can hit the learning groove. I also will be going back and doing a couple of updates to some of my earlier release models (I really do listen to the fans, lol).

Far from done, but this is my strategic thinking. Here's to a nice 2014 holiday season, and new horizons for 2014.
Attachments
smai_mig25_traffic.jpg
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by shaggy22 »

Once again lovely work Mike, looks like I've got some more FP's to make :D

After I do some for Miljan first though
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/
jgowing
Captain
Captain

Post by jgowing »

This is wonderful stuff; I was really looking forward to this one! There are a lot of airfields looking a lot more interesting these days: retro, non retro or maybe a bit of a mixture. It's too tempting..

My main love is the Russians, but thanks, Mike, for all of them, wherever they're from.
HorusJ
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by HorusJ »

You scored again Mike! These 25s are great! :smt006
Sluffer77
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Sluffer77 »

Fantastic work again Mike :). Thank you
A sense of humour must be maintained at all times.

Gaz