Incirlik AB.

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
zeplin
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: Incirlik AB.

Post by zeplin »

TheFoufure wrote:I've these HAS in the two colors present at LTAG (original brawn, and renoved green).

My work on FS9 LTAG scenery is on hold because a lot of work in real life.

I'll try to finish it
good job and i needed LTAG scenery FSX :) FS9 now very old and beautiful all military aircraft are now designed for FSX.
Istikbal Göklerdedir.
"Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK"

ImageImage
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by TheFoufure »

There are still beautifull acft for FS9, bnot all for FSX ;-).

The last Quo Vadis by MAIW indicate that most of user still use FS9 in stead of FSX (http://www.militaryaiworks.com/briefing ... vadis-maiw)

FS9 is still alive !!!. Sorry I don't have FSX, so my LTAG scenery will be for FS9
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

TheFoufure wrote:FS9 is still alive !!!. Sorry I don't have FSX, so my LTAG scenery will be for FS9
:smt023
Steve
asdro
Major
Major

Post by asdro »

I am very glad that MAIW has still a big FS9 community. I am still a 100% FS9 user and want to stay on it.

Therefore I am very disappointed that German airports didn`t release EDDF V 2.0 for FS9, too.

M. Kok admited in the aerosoft forum that there are still much FS9 out there.
Last edited by asdro on 26 May 2016, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

You can find a good EDDF scenery here : http://www.freewarescenery.com/fs2004/germany.html
asdro
Major
Major

Post by asdro »

I use the EDDF 2008 of GAP. The new EDDF is just awesome. I would buy it immediatly for FS9
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

Trying to get Incirlik updated with the LTAG.zip by John Tenn. (Just to be sure, this was for FS9?)
With the files as they are in the zip I have no HAS' from the LTAG_Spike_Has - NE/SW bgls.

If I add the incril1 & incril2 bgls from Mat Magner's I get the HAS' in the correct places along with numerous others, (which I believe are from the incril bgls), scattered displaced from the AFCAD.

Has anyone managed to get a working scenery or is it better to revert to the original.

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
volador
Captain
Captain

Post by volador »

Hi Jim.
Where can I find sceneries by John Tenn?
There is nothing in Avsim and flightsim.
Miguel
JohnTenn
Major
Major

Post by JohnTenn »

Volador and Jim

The zip file I included is on the previous page of this thread.

The original HAS objects from Matt Magner's scenery are not included.

To be honest, I can not remember if I took them out the bgls with model converter or if I used his original files.

I did not continue with the project because TheFoufure said he had it work in process.

The other models I have are basic and were originally intended for my own use.

I could look at this again if there interest. I do not want to upset other contributers.

John.

PS. If there are no new models for the HAS it is perhaps time to look at making new ones. The LOD's on the present models do not work so well with higher resolutions on the display.
Attachments
LTAG0714.jpg
LTAG0714b.jpg
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

My project is on hold, but in good state (75-80% done).

I miss some objects like the three big hangar, some housing for personnal. For the HAS, I've the correct ones (Turkish modernised and non modernised, and US).
Last edited by TheFoufure on 14 Jul 2016, 15:03, edited 2 times in total.
zeplin
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by zeplin »

Hi guys, when I first opened I was using FS9 subject even as I also modeled in great detail all the hangars, but not enough to run the system. :) I started using computers Renew fully FSX. I started working again Afcad was made in almost all the available updates for FSX, but still remained incomplete because of work intensity. You can see that I made AFCAD download and then only remains to add the necessary buildings and hangars. "I made the most detailed of those AFCAD now few have done so, but I think that hatasd to edit." Unfortunately, graphics do not use anymore so I like to go for FS9 :(
Istikbal Göklerdedir.
"Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK"

ImageImage