Two MA ANG F-15C's from Cape Cod Visit RAF Coningsby

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

Two MA ANG F-15C's from Cape Cod Visit RAF Coningsby

Post by mikewmac »

BRAC 2005 mandated that the MA ANG transition from F-15A's to F-15C's at Otis ANGB on Cape Cod and then transfer these to Barnes MAP near Springfield, MA to replace the MA ANG A-10's currently based there. :( :(

Two NBAI F-15C's in MA ANG livery recently buzzed the tower at RAF Coningsby and then landed to pay homage to their creator, Nick Black. :D :D

Below are a few screenshots of this event.

Enjoy!

Mike

Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Very nice, Mike.
Is this a Magic Mike NEUMAI update in progress or just something to make us green with envy? :)
Last edited by Firebird on 27 Jun 2007, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

Post by mikewmac »

Firebird wrote:Very nice, Mike.
Is this a magic Mike NEUMAI update in progress or just something to make us green with envy? :)
Thanks Steve,

Yes, this is my NEUMAI Otis ANGB upgrade in progress. I was checking these 2 repaints and it was quickest to have them fly around RAF Coningsby as I had everything set up for some AI testing there. I found a couple of goobers, so I just improved the tail numbers and the tank decals.

I have 9 more MA ANG F-15C/D tail number repaints to do and then 10 F-15A/B tail number repaints to do when Nick releases his F-15A/B models. I already have all the MA ANG A-10 repaints that Graham did for me, so things are crawling along. :lol: :lol:

Mike