MKAI C-27J Spartan question

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

MKAI C-27J Spartan question

Post by Joseph29 »

This model came in the Matrix North American pack and I have a question about the model. The model has 4 variations clean, demo, full, and USAFv2. Now I have some paints and the cfg say to use the probe and no_probe models. Are those the same as the clean and full models?
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: MKAI C-27J Spartan question

Post by Greg »

I just checked and all required models should be included in the Matrix regions. Probe and no_probe aren't used.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Ok thanks. I thought the probe and no_probe models were the same as the clean and full models.

The paints I am talking about in my first post were not in the Matrix packages. They were from the download section of the site.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

The no_probe model is not the same as clean as you can tell by having a look at the size of the mdl. Now whether they are interchangeable for paints is another question.

I have never seen a probe model.
Steve
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Greg »

Joseph29 wrote: 11 Sep 2018, 23:49The paints I am talking about in my first post were not in the Matrix packages. They were from the download section of the site.
Ah okay. A bit strange to post it in the Matrix support forum then.

The C-27J conversion still needs to be released as a standalone package. I'll try to do that this weekend when I return from a mission. But without access to my files I can't say if that package includes a probe and no_probe model. TBC...
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Greg wrote: 12 Sep 2018, 15:36
Joseph29 wrote: 11 Sep 2018, 23:49The paints I am talking about in my first post were not in the Matrix packages. They were from the download section of the site.
Ah okay. A bit strange to post it in the Matrix support forum then.

The C-27J conversion still needs to be released as a standalone package. I'll try to do that this weekend when I return from a mission. But without access to my files I can't say if that package includes a probe and no_probe model. TBC...
You are right, I didn't know where to post this question. But since the plane was included in the Matrix package I posted here. Also I did look at the paints again and they are all for the no_probe model (except for the Slovakia paints. Those are for the SVK model which was include with the paints).
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Greg »

The converted no_probe model will be released in a standalone model conversion package soon.