USAF F15 48FW 75th Heritage Anniversary Scheme

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Trevytt2004
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: USAF F15 48FW 75th Heritage Anniversary Scheme

Post by Trevytt2004 »

Many thanks for the update Mark...must say...rather disappointed that in real life they didn't choose to do a different scheme for the 'Cs.
Also...was wondering....how many people actually went to the google play store to see if your app was there....hahaha...I know I did.

all the best

Trev
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by Tranquil »

Trevytt2004 wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 18:28 Many thanks for the update Mark...must say...rather disappointed that in real life they didn't choose to do a different scheme for the 'Cs.
Also...was wondering....how many people actually went to the google play store to see if your app was there....hahaha...I know I did.

all the best

Trev
Trev, thank you for taking the time to reply :) appreciated!, the way i see most specials is atleast we have a little colour in our usually grey world :) , unfortunetly the RAF diddnt see it that way for their 100th Anniversary last year!!

haha i even went to check there myself just incase i did make it and forgot ;)

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Tranquil wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 19:23 Trev, thank you for taking the time to reply :) appreciated!, the way i see most specials is atleast we have a little colour in our usually grey world :) , unfortunetly the RAF diddnt see it that way for their 100th Anniversary last year!!

Mark
I guess I must be the exception to the rule. I dislike these non-standard schemes. I think it makes the flight line look messy.

I think I was scarred due to a Wattisham open day where my sqn, 56, and 23 sqn did flypasts. The pilots worked very hard on the display but the aircraft magazines main point was that there were 7 different schemes and fits (out of 12 a/c) worn by the 56 aircraft - as the FGR2 force was in scheme transition - and they ridiculed us.
Steve