Help with UKMIL scenery

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Help with UKMIL scenery

Post by Joseph29 »

Over at flightsim there is a announcment about new scenery made by UKMIL (RAF Cranwell and RAF Barkston Heath). My question is where do you find this scenery?

I tried registering at the UKMIL website, but it said that my email is not valid.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Joseph,
UKMIL policy is something along the lines of its exclusive to their Club members, for about a week, then anybody registered can download it, then a few weeks later they will upload it to Flightsim.com.

So you won't miss out, but if it doesn't like your email address it may be that you are using an address that is considered troublesome. A lot of places don't like hotmail, for example.
Have a look at their website to see if it gives a clue, or failing that drop a pm to MACC, here, and he might be able to sort you out.
Steve
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Firebird wrote:Joseph,
UKMIL policy is something along the lines of its exclusive to their Club members, for about a week, then anybody registered can download it, then a few weeks later they will upload it to Flightsim.com.
Thanks. I will keeps my eyes out for them at flightsim.
Firebird wrote:but if it doesn't like your email address it may be that you are using an address that is considered troublesome. A lot of places don't like hotmail, for example.
Have a look at their website to see if it gives a clue, or failing that drop a pm to MACC, here, and he might be able to sort you out.
I don't have hotmail or any of those other types. I have optimum online (a Long Island based provider). Maybe it's because my emaill ends with .net?
ukmil

Post by ukmil »

hi

the scenery was released on Saturday and is available to ALL straight away.

it is easy to finds on the UKMIL website.

may i suggest, it might have been easier to ask us over on the UKMIL fourm?
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

ukmil wrote:hi

the scenery was released on Saturday and is available to ALL straight away.

it is easy to finds on the UKMIL website.

may i suggest, it might have been easier to ask us over on the UKMIL fourm?
I tried to download from the UKMIL site but it said "You do not have the correct permissions to download this file."

And when I tried to register on the site to ask a question in the forum and or download the scenery it said my email was not valid.