New flightplans available

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
Wolfhound
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

re

Post by Wolfhound »

yes the f16's are oke but the flightplans from the f16's are not from etad.zip they are from spangdahlem_usaf-52fw_v10.zip at avsim because the flightplans from etad.zip from avsim don,t work for me,and i am using
the repaints from spangdahlem_ab.zip from avsim.and i am using the ai model a10 from Rysiek Winawer i now that i am doing something wrong but i don,t no what mayby it,s because i am a new to this ai stuff
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Ok well firstly, I should politely point out that this particular thread is about the flightplans that Menno has created. You aren't using his flightplans so really this should be in a more general section.

Now I don't know how much knowledge you have got so I will try to be quite basic about what I think the problem is.
Using Menno's etad.zip and Marks' paints in spangdahlem_ab.zip you will not see any traffic because you have to do something else which Menno's doesn't explain for beginners.

Now I will assume that you know how to add fltsim entries to an aircraft.cfg file and renumber them.
What I am guessing is the problem is that Menno has renamed all the aircraft titles for the repaints for his own use, he has added the weapon fit to the titles. So when he created the Aircraft ETAD.txt file they had different names to what you currently have. In short what this means is that FS9 looks for the aircraft specified on your system, can't find them, and therefore shows nothing.

There are two ways around this.
1. You can alter all the titles of the SP schemes that you added to match Menno's, and all the planes will appear.
2. You can download the amended Aircraft ETAD.txt file I have attached and use it instead of the one supplied in etad.zip and compile the traffic ETAD.bgl yourself using ttools.

If I guessed right you should now be ok, but remember to remove the other SP traffic file that you have created or you will have too many aircraft there.
If I was too basic and the problem is deeper than this you can either pm Menno directly, he is Fokket50, or give us more details of the problem.

I hope this helps.
Attachments
Aircraft ETAD.txt
(2.23 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
Steve
Wolfhound
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

re

Post by Wolfhound »

it worked i made a trafficbgl with the document you have made for my but now my pc freesse and restarts when i remove the traffic file then i have no problem i think i must just do with the f16,s anyway thanks for the help
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

When I was looking into your problem I did a search on avsim for 'spangdahlem_ab.zip'. What I found were two packages with the same name. One is the paints from Mark. The other are flightplans for them by Doug Roth.

Inside Doug's zip there is a replacement bmp for "If you are having any problems with the ai textures crashing or not loading properly".

It seems that one of the A-10s may be causing the problem, if it works ok without them.

This may work, I don't know for sure but try it.
Steve
Wolfhound
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

re

Post by Wolfhound »

it worked thank,s for the great support i have now a10,s on spangdahlem keep up the great work with MAIW
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Glad to be of help.
Steve
gapeters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by gapeters »

Any chance of the Dover FP's either uploaded to Flightsim.com or someone PM'ing them to me??? Thanks Greg
Fokket50
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

dover flightplans

Post by Fokket50 »

I won't be able to post the Dover flightplans to flightsim.com or PM them until Tuesday. Maybe somebody else can PM them to you, otherwise it will be a few more days waiting.

Greetings Menno
Chrisb
Major
Major

Post by Chrisb »

Greg,

I've sent them by pm.

Chris
gapeters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant