Reinstall problem.

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
berrymo2
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Reinstall problem.

Post by berrymo2 »

Just done full reinstall after moving to windows 7, looks good getting all MAIW aircraft, but can't get MAIW's AFCAD's.(I'm running AFX) Shows in TT Tools, I'm doing something stupid :oops: Please help.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Re: Reinstall problem.

Post by Firebird »

Hi.
Well with the info that you have given us we can make a couple of ideas. The first question I would ask is whether you have FS9 or FSX. The next question is whether its a reinstall of FS, a left in place install of 7 (i.e. on another drive that was not touched) or retored from a backup.
Steve
berrymo2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by berrymo2 »

Hi Steve, Thanks for coming back. Its FS9 and I used to have Vista and decided instead of installing W7 over Vista, I would do a complete clean install. In Addon\Scenery the FP's show and in Aircraft the ai's show. All UKMIL dowloads I have no problem, is the problem in TTools?
berrymo2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by berrymo2 »

Steve,
Think I've cracked it. Win7 has some funny quirks. still thanks for contacting me.
Mo
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

That's good to know that its sorted.
Would you mind letting us know what the problem and the solution were, as I think that more people will be going to Se7en over time.
Steve