The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

HAF F-4 Phantom

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
foufure

Post by foufure »

Hello,

It's possible to share these repaint, and your Flight Plan ?

Many Thanks
Tweek
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Tweek »

Currently I don't have the paints, as I've had to reformat (and forgot to back them up :roll: ).

The good news is, Savage should still have them, along with the PSDs, so I might be able to get them back and release them.

Although I have permanently lost the Mirage 2000 PSD, so I can't correct what was wrong with it - mismatches of colour underneath, and the font on the tail. Seeing as that is the case, I'd rather just upload the file to temp hosting, rather than one of the main sites. The F-4 I could always release to the likes of AVSIM, though...
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Joseph29 »

Does anyone know where I can find better AI Greek Air Force King Air 200 repaints? I found some on avsim, but they had a silver look to them, then I turn off the aircraft relflections option and the plane looked normal.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Tweek,
I do hope that you are able to recover the psd files, and I hope that you find time to replace the Mirage psd. I think that they are just too good to be lost to the community.
Steve
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Joseph29 wrote:Does anyone know where I can find better AI Greek Air Force King Air 200 repaints? I found some on avsim, but they had a silver look to them, then I turn off the aircraft relflections option and the plane looked normal.
Delete the Alpha Channel. If you don't know how to do that drop me a PM and I'll e-mail the modified textures to you.

Greg
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Tirithon wrote:
Joseph29 wrote:Does anyone know where I can find better AI Greek Air Force King Air 200 repaints? I found some on avsim, but they had a silver look to them, then I turn off the aircraft relflections option and the plane looked normal.
Delete the Alpha Channel. If you don't know how to do that drop me a PM and I'll e-mail the modified textures to you.

Greg
I'll drop you a PM. I am not a painter and don't have any of those paint programs.
Tweek
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Tweek »

Firebird wrote:Tweek,
I do hope that you are able to recover the psd files, and I hope that you find time to replace the Mirage psd. I think that they are just too good to be lost to the community.
I should still be able to recover the bitmap, so all is not lost. :wink:
Savage
Captain
Captain

Post by Savage »

Not to worry chaps, I have done the recovery job for the F4s. :wink:
Tweek
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Tweek »

Right, seeing as I've been lazy about it, I've decided to quickly upload the F-4 paint to Rapidshare, so you can use it as you please, so long as credit is given where it's due. :wink:

http://rapidshare.com/files/83042913/F4HAF.zip.html
Last edited by Tweek on 11 Jan 2008, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
Tweek
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Tweek »

Sorry, double post. :roll:
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Tweek, does this mean that you don't wish to do a complete pack?
Steve
Tweek
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Tweek »

Firebird wrote:Tweek, does this mean that you don't wish to do a complete pack?
Well I personally don't want to create a pack, but I'm happy for my paints to be used in one that someone else might like to do. :wink:
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Shame, as you and Sav seem to have created a bit of a buzz. Still I have to respect your decision.
Steve
Tweek
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Tweek »

Firebird wrote:Shame, as you and Sav seem to have created a bit of a buzz. Still I have to respect your decision.
Well I've never set out to create flightplans, though Savage may indeed be still carrying on with his.

At least for now, if there is anyone wants to create their own, the paint is available. :wink:
zsoltfireman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by zsoltfireman »

Hello,

When will it be available in the HAF Phantom package?