Search found 4 matches

by MickeyD
09 Sep 2012, 22:42
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: RAF Wattisham......finally!
Replies: 60
Views: 3111

Re: RAF Wattisham......finally!

What is a 29 Sqn bird doing at WTM anyway? Did they throw in an odd visitor? They do state in their doc that visitors from Coningsby, plus Herks visit the station. I wonder if Mr. Tomkiewicz knows if people are paying for his C-130, as well as whomever painted them for the ukmil-ai package (not to ...
by MickeyD
05 Jan 2008, 14:27
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Airport Design Editor
Replies: 9
Views: 707

IS there any way to put/combine a Sat picture (google earth) in afcad for FS2004 so you can make the airport more detailed and realalistic, then drawing the airport like you think it is?? Yes but not with Afcad. Purchase AFX from Flight1.com [ the new 'Afcad' by Konstantin Kokushkin] It will import...
by MickeyD
05 Jan 2008, 14:11
Topic: Ellsworth & Langley
Replies: 3
Views: 514

Hi djnocturnal

They shoud work OK but you will need to add parking to the Afcad yourself as these were both pre-AI sceneries. You'll also need to write a traffic file.

Alphasim-MickeyD
by MickeyD
03 Jan 2008, 23:43
Topic: RAF Air Base Maps
Replies: 4
Views: 515

This link was passed on to me by one of MAIW's members. Sorry I don't remember who it was. But it has helped me with bases all over the world. http://gc.kls2.com/cgi-bin/gclookup KJ Looks like I lost out on the larger air station diagrams (better?). Diagrams of operational stations are not released...