Search found 33 matches

by jetrange
14 Jun 2019, 20:18
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Pax River Missing Ground Textures
Replies: 0
Views: 120

Pax River Missing Ground Textures

Has anyone else had this problem where some of the textures for the F-35 areas don't show up? If so, is there a way to fix it? Thank you

jetrange
by jetrange
13 Jun 2019, 00:52
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Arizona Overhaul
Replies: 118
Views: 7428

Re: Arizona Overhaul

I already changed the Altitude earlier and the Alt file appeared. Thanks for all your help.
by jetrange
12 Jun 2019, 23:54

I check my computer for everything with 02AZ and nothing showed up with an "Alt". Is there a way to set that up in ADE. I'm using v 1.76.
by jetrange
12 Jun 2019, 22:06

I tried resetting the draw flags multiple times. However , something nothing seems to happen. And the picture below is always the result. I really don't know what else it could be.
by jetrange
11 Jun 2019, 14:49
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Naval Base Ventura County scenery
Replies: 1
Views: 192

Naval Base Ventura County scenery

Here's a basic scenery of Naval Base Ventura County (NAS Point Mugu) I created in ADE for FSX, since there is hardly any scenery for this base. It includes the parking for the E-2 squadrons, ATAC, VX-30, and the California ANG. I also tried uploading it but nothing has seemed to happen yet.
by jetrange
09 Jun 2019, 23:36

So I downloaded the latest version of ADE, then I found the list for both the aprons and the taxi links and pressed "Reset all draw flags". I then recompiled the scenery and checked in the sim again and there wasn't any difference. Is anything supposed to happen when I pressed the "Reset all flags b...
by jetrange
08 Jun 2019, 23:46
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI C-130J Specials
Replies: 193
Views: 9723

Re: JYAI C-130J Specials

Good Evening,

I'm just curious, but are only the Marine Hercs at Iwakuni planned to be released, or are the US-based squadrons being released as well? This is not a request, just a question. Thank you.

jetrange
by jetrange
07 Jun 2019, 22:06

What I tried to do is that I added a ground polygon in ADE and compiled the bgl. When I loaded the sim, the ICAO code was still assigned to the small airstrip. I spawned at Pinal Airpark and found only the library objects showed up and there were no taxiways, ramps, or AI traffic. And finally the ru...
by jetrange
07 Jun 2019, 01:23

I read the FSX/P3D conversion briefing and I tried both ModelConverterX and ADE. From what I could find, I didn't see any option to convert the file to FSX in ADE, and the file wouldn't load to MCX. Is there something I missed on ADE? Thank you

jetrange
by jetrange
05 Jun 2019, 21:25
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Iris/DSB F-5 repaints
Replies: 3
Views: 161

Re: Iris/DSB F-5 repaints

The only sim I have is FSX, so I do have the jet from the link below. I think the DSB F-5E looks better than Tim Conrad's F-5A. So you can say that I'm trying to fit in with the AI Tigers at Fallon. I'm only wondering if there are other Aggressor repaints other than the two that came with the model....
by jetrange
05 Jun 2019, 04:47

Good Evening,

Is there a way to make Silverbell AHP Appear on FSX? The Scenery file only works for FS9. If there isn't a way, i'll live with it. Thank you

jetrange
by jetrange
04 Jun 2019, 18:47

Re: Iris/DSB F-5 repaints

Here's Two others
by jetrange
04 Jun 2019, 18:44

Iris/DSB F-5 repaints

Does anyone know if there are repaints of these colorful jets for the DSB F-5E?

Thank you

jetrange
by jetrange
02 Jun 2019, 03:51
Topic: Does anyone want a JYAI repaint?
Replies: 82
Views: 2488

Re: Does anyone want a JYAI repaint?

Hi Brandon,

Do you still need time to finish the N19TB texture? If you're busy working on other stuff, that completely alright, take all the time you need. Thank you

jetrange
by jetrange
31 May 2019, 02:52

I think the texture looks great and it looks almost like the real aircraft. One more question i would like to ask is that are there paint kits for the Iris/DSB A-7 and F-5E?

jetrange
by jetrange
30 May 2019, 04:22

Great! And another question, are you able to make repaints for flyable aircraft or just AI Aircraft?
by jetrange
29 May 2019, 16:02

Here's an interesting Bird to paint. This is a F-8K reg# N19TB that was owned by Thunderbird Aviation, based out of Deer Valley Airport in Arizona. Thunderbird had many different warbirds, including T-33s, A-7s, and even a few A-3s. This aircraft from what I managed to find was that it was used to t...
by jetrange
13 Mar 2019, 00:32
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Thoughts on the next project
Replies: 56
Views: 2513

Re: Thoughts on the next project

One Idea I believe would be cool is a Grumman C-2 Greyhound.

jetrange
by jetrange
09 Mar 2019, 15:01
Topic: Holloman Vipers
Replies: 5
Views: 363

Holloman Vipers

Good Morning,

I'm wondering if there are any repaints for the 54th Fighter Group's F-16s based at Holloman AFB.

Thank you,

jetrange
by jetrange
23 Dec 2018, 00:17
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Invisible Aircraft
Replies: 1
Views: 233

Invisible Aircraft

For some reason in FSX, native aircraft like the converted C-130, fighters, other airliners, default aircraft, and even fighter jet canopies turn invisible with only lights and other details showing.

Does anyone else have the same problem and is there a way to fix this?

Thank you,

jetrange