The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 567 matches

by mikeblaze
03 Jan 2015, 18:40
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Phlock of Phreaking Phantoms Phorever
Replies: 106
Views: 8953

Re: Phlock of Phreaking Phantoms Phorever

I just uploaded a big update/expansion pack for the Luftwaffe project. It fixes several known texture errors, and adds ten more textures to the RF-4E. Included are early AG-51 paints when the unit was in Bremgarten (different unit crest), plus the two special schemes (25 Jahre and Last Call) I did i...
by mikeblaze
28 Dec 2014, 23:12

You wanted pictures, right......?

:smt004
by mikeblaze
28 Dec 2014, 23:09

Here are the Luftwaffe Phantoms, 10 models and 62 repaints. Happy New Year........ next stop, to finish up a couple of packages in collaboration with Giorgio.....

by mikeblaze
16 Dec 2014, 05:14

I shamelessly used the same serial list for both aircraft, but far from the same textures. The aircraft in late use were obviously used early on before the Kai upgrade, so this is how it played out. All utilized serials have corresponding pictures for reference, so it's not like I just randomized th...
by mikeblaze
14 Dec 2014, 14:06

Just uploaded these to AVSIM. A cautionary note, these are not quite as radically different from Nick's originals, I really only changed about five things (so don't expect too much, lol). They won't be so noticeable as a different nose on the early Phantoms, but the little changes are there. Next st...
by mikeblaze
14 Dec 2014, 06:15

... and the early ones..... :smt004
by mikeblaze
14 Dec 2014, 06:15

Here is the upcoming JASDF F-4E/RF-4E package, the first true F-4E done to the 'version 2' standard. I never published an NMAI F-4E series, so these are not really v2, but the upgrades match what I did for the F-4 early nose series. This one is five variants, 15 models, and 92 repaints representing ...
by mikeblaze
04 Dec 2014, 03:02

I just uploaded a service pack for the RF-4B/C Phantoms, it fixes a bunch of little things. I was rushing this project because of a dying CPU and swapping out of computers. This fixes the slats vs. flaps thing, the aircraft config issue Steve mentioned, and some antenna which were either missing or ...
by mikeblaze
30 Nov 2014, 19:27

I still owe Thunderbirds and the precursory Skyblazers team paints for the Hun.

by mikeblaze
30 Nov 2014, 17:27

Just a quick note, I am re-tooling, so to speak. I just got a new desktop last week and am getting it all set up as I write this, I should have modeling back up and running by next weekend. I also had to get a new laptop at the same time, unfortunately it worked out that way. No data lost, just two ...
by mikeblaze
17 Nov 2014, 20:12

I found a small accuarcy glitch, and will clean it up with the export package. If you understand the difference between leading-edge slats and leading-edge flaps, you can understand this. The Block 40/50 RF-4Cs are modeled with slats when they should have been modeled with flaps. The early RF-4Es ha...
by mikeblaze
17 Nov 2014, 13:45

I'll post the paint kits for these after I do the F-4E/F/Gs. There are a few small changes from Nick's original kit, nothing huge, but the old kit won't work with my new models.

by mikeblaze
17 Nov 2014, 01:06

... And the RF-4C's... :smt004
by mikeblaze
17 Nov 2014, 01:04

After 'way too much time, here is the first two packages of the long-nose Phantoms, brought up to the v2 standard of my early Phantom series.... RF-4B USMC, 6 models and 26 repaints for VMCJ-1/2/3 and VMFP-3, lots of variant schemes here (Uncle Sam's Misguided Children with a paint brush, lol) RF-4C...
by mikeblaze
17 Nov 2014, 00:57
Topic: Century Series (American Heavy Metal)
Replies: 307
Views: 22396

Re: Century Series (American Heavy Metal)

I posted repaint kits for all Century Series models on AVSIM yesterday, go and get them......

by mikeblaze
04 Nov 2014, 05:15
Topic: Mother Russia
Replies: 325
Views: 19201

Re: Mother Russia

I just uploaded the SMAI MiG-25 package to AVSIM and AVSIM.rus, it's 12 variants, 25 models, and 127 repaints. I took a little break for the last month or so, flew around a bunch in the sim, and painted a lot of Thomas Ruth retro A300s ad DC-10s, no-stress/no-agenda reset-my-head stuff. With this re...
by mikeblaze
04 Nov 2014, 05:12
Topic: MiG Madness
Replies: 104
Views: 10432

Re: MiG Madness

I haven't posted on this thread lately, it got eclipsed by the 'Mother Russia' thread, where my Mig-23/27 posts went, and this aircraft as well...... I just uploaded the SMAI MiG-25 package to AVSIM and AVSIM.rus, it's 12 variants, 25 models, and 127 repaints. I took a little break for the last mont...
by mikeblaze
29 Sep 2014, 20:29

These were the F-106 units which were still operating during my favorite period of aviation, post-Vietnam to the end of the Cold War. I have a tremendous resource for serials now, and have the same serial access for all of my Century Series projects save for the F-100. I will focus on the 1980s for ...
by mikeblaze
29 Sep 2014, 05:46

I just uploaded the rest of the 80s F-106 units to AVSIM..... 119th FIS, New Jersey ANG, Atlantic City 159th FIS, Florida ANG, Jacksonville 186th FIS, Montana ANG, Great Falls 194th FIS, California ANG, Fresno Air Defense Warfare Center, Tyndall AFB (forgot this one in the intial release as well) On...
by mikeblaze
27 Sep 2014, 13:58

Today is a good day for this well-worn thread. I am releasing squadron repaints for select aircraft, as I get some serial research done. This weekend is all about the F-106, with late ADC/TAC units serving well into the 1980s being added to the FS world. The following squadrons have just been upload...