The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 9374 matches

by Firebird
16 Mar 2009, 18:10
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FS9 CTD.
Replies: 11
Views: 390

Well it looks like you may be in for a dose of good news, Kev.

I did a search a found a couple of entries on that exact failure code which said that it was caused by a corrupt fsuipc lib.
Try de-installing it, then see if the crash happens, and then re-instaling it to see if that fixes it.
by Firebird
16 Mar 2009, 15:37
Topic: PROBLLEM LOADING VOICEPACK
Replies: 20
Views: 964

Carl, OK then you should get callsigns for aircraft that you have added vcpmods for. if you could give us an example of a particular aircraft that has this problem. Now as we know its FS9 then if the updates have been done then you should be getting some callsigns. The only reason that I can current...
by Firebird
16 Mar 2009, 15:25
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Arial refueling racetrack
Replies: 6
Views: 356

Hi David, I have a feeling that there are a couple of obstacles, but somebody with more detailed knowledge on the subject may be able to provide concrete answers. I think that a TNG leg following a TNG leg can cause unpredictable results. I also thing that there is a max height restriction on the he...
by Firebird
16 Mar 2009, 15:08
Topic: Indonesia Su-27,-30MK,-30MKII
Replies: 3
Views: 239

Hi Pixy,
As Dan said we don't do requests purely because it can get ugly. The bottom line is if there is a proper AI model of a type than we can use then its a possibility. If there is no model available then its less of a possibility.

I hope that makes sense.
by Firebird
16 Mar 2009, 15:02

When I started messing around with effects, I was getting crashes which I eventually narrowed down to flyable effects that were being used on AI aircraft and were not compatible. You would get Runtime Error R6025 - pure virtual function call, this would show up in a requestor as well as in your even...
by Firebird
16 Mar 2009, 08:54

Carl,
Is this a problem with FS9 or FSX?
by Firebird
16 Mar 2009, 08:49

Kev,
Do you get a runtime error requestor up before it crashes? If so whats the error?
I think I may know the answer, depending upon what you answer.
by Firebird
15 Mar 2009, 07:31

It sounds like you may be making the same mistake that I made the first time I used EVP, which is to import the new VCPMODS but not update the Voicepack, as per MAIW Docs. If you import, then save, without updating then EVP will know about the VCPMODs but not actually use them. Can you confirm that ...
by Firebird
14 Mar 2009, 19:35
Topic: Where are the Red Arrows?
Replies: 16
Views: 1159

Dale, there is a plan afoot to do the Dead Sparrows separately. Oh and before you ask no we haven't done the T2s yet :lol: .
by Firebird
14 Mar 2009, 14:52
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: 24 Hours
Replies: 17
Views: 1200

Ah thanks for that, Greg.

So it appears that we have changed it since my day. hardly surprising really I suppose.

So is NATO Standard still white with two sugars then? :lol:
by Firebird
14 Mar 2009, 14:50

Sorry, Carl, I don't understand what you mean?
You have installed EVP, and added the VCPMODs that we have done previously and they don't work, or is it something else?
by Firebird
14 Mar 2009, 12:48
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: 24 Hours
Replies: 17
Views: 1200

I don't know about the Army, but in the RAF Zulu was GMT, Alpha was local time at originating/departure point and Bravo was local time at destination point.

Of course it could have changed in the last twenty years.
by Firebird
14 Mar 2009, 07:05
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Friday the 13th.
Replies: 13
Views: 548

Commiserations, Kev.

Its understandable that you have to do what you have to do. I hope that you are able to stay attached, if not I hope that things improve soon and are able to get reattached.
by Firebird
13 Mar 2009, 20:22
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: White House adjusts to AF Programs
Views: 392

Maybe the question should be what did you have stuffed up your nose that day?
It just might have been an aroma sensor brain interface issue. :lol:
by Firebird
13 Mar 2009, 20:18
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: RSAF Typhoon 1001/ZK060
Views: 1034

That's useful to know, I have spotted though that they are not both the same colours, the inner grey is definitely bluer than the ADVs, at least on the pics seen of the first one.
by Firebird
13 Mar 2009, 19:27
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: RSAF Typhoon 1001/ZK060
Views: 1034

I think that at the moment its just too early to say for sure. The likelihood is that they would have just one scheme though.
by Firebird
13 Mar 2009, 17:52
Topic: how good the ai traffic you produce are.
Replies: 7
Views: 252

On behalf of the staff and anybody that has contributed over the years, I thank you.
Its much appreciated.
by Firebird
13 Mar 2009, 10:18

Yep but wait until the next Ice Age hits, all this will be the least of our problems.

Looking on the bright side if WWIII starts I think my concerns over finding a job will not be an issue any more. :)
by Firebird
12 Mar 2009, 22:14

sprocky wrote:The world would think we prepare for a next war :lol:
Aha, so you admit that there will be a next one then! :lol:
by Firebird
12 Mar 2009, 07:59
Topic: AI Aircraft
Replies: 19
Views: 887

As the title bar says its AI Flight Planner, normally shortened to AIFP. Incidentally one of its nice features is that it tells you when there is a new version and downloads it for you, in a safe mode.