The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 134 matches

by regan123
19 Sep 2010, 18:29
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Ukrainka
Replies: 33
Views: 2259

Ukrainka

Hi, This is the Ukrainka Air Base project I mentioned earlier on. This is the first release with some rough and ready flight plans for Tu95s, three transport planes and a couple of An-2s I saw on the satellite image. I have also added some Russian elements from the RussianEquipment files on the Russ...
by regan123
18 Sep 2010, 17:23
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Ukrainka Air Base - ICAO Help
Replies: 13
Views: 693

Re: Ukrainka Air Base - ICAO Help

Thanks for all the advice & links - I've gone with XHUK Once you've done Ukrainka please, please, please post it.. Jim Well OK - since you asked so nicely :wink: At the moment, the runway, aprons, taxiways, shelters and road network are in place. Now to find suitable buildings, add lighting, tax...
by regan123
16 Sep 2010, 17:22

Re: Ukrainka Air Base - ICAO Help

I've started on Ukrainka at the moment.

@DeepSea-Two-One. Thanks for that. I'll have to work one out...
by regan123
16 Sep 2010, 01:23

Ukrainka Air Base - ICAO Help

For my next air base project I am working on Ukrainka airbase (basically I'm trying to cover all the strategic bases first). The problem is that I can't locate an ICAO code. In these case, how do you asign an ICAO code? Is there some kind of MSFS guideline?

Thanks for any help.
by regan123
13 Sep 2010, 22:44
Topic: SBAI Models?
Replies: 5
Views: 529

Re: SBAI Models?

A paint kit for the updated An-12 has been released...

http://www.sbai.ucoz.ua/news/paint_kit_ ... 0-09-13-30
by regan123
12 Sep 2010, 09:30
Topic: SBAI Models?
Views: 529

Re: SBAI Models?

The Mig25v3 has just been launched. The paints from v2 are compatible apparently:

http://sbai.ucoz.ua/load/ai_mig_25v3/1-1-0-15
by regan123
08 Sep 2010, 01:18
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: SU27
Replies: 71
Views: 3660

Re: SU27

Sorry for the straight follow up, but I've now got them on the v2 model and they seem to be working just fine at all times. Now I'm off to reinsert some hair which I pulled out...
by regan123
08 Sep 2010, 01:08
Topic: XHHA – Khabarovsk Bolshoy Airbase - FS9 Secnery
Views: 754

Re: XHHA – Khabarovsk Bolshoy Airbase - FS9 Secnery

Thanks Alan. I'll need to find another one to have a go at soon!
by regan123
08 Sep 2010, 01:07

MIKE JG wrote:Looks like you are missing the night texture.
Hi Mike,

I did put in the only SBAI_Su27_l textures I could find (which were from the v2 model). Do you have the v1 file? I have dropped in the weapons night texture and that has made no difference. Thanks for your help.
by regan123
08 Sep 2010, 00:46

Hi, I have an interesting issue. The paints look great at any point from Dawn until Dusk, but at night, the paints don't appear on the model. I've tested these at multiple locations and always the same result. This is with the v1 model. A couple of pictures demonstrate: http://j.imagehost.org/t/0265...
by regan123
07 Sep 2010, 14:19
Topic: Russian/exUSSR military plans
Replies: 151
Views: 6563

Re: Russian/exUSSR military plans

Apologies if it's the wrong thing to do, resurrecting an old thread, but I was wondering if I can be of any help with regards to the air bases here as well as some flight planning. Now we have a new SBAI An-12 (updating the SKJ) with a much larger range of types as well as the CIS Antonovs, the SBAI...
by regan123
06 Sep 2010, 19:22
Topic: XHHA – Khabarovsk Bolshoy Airbase - FS9 Secnery
Views: 754

XHHA – Khabarovsk Bolshoy Airbase - FS9 Secnery

For my second Russian Base, I have done XHHA. This is slightly less atmospheric than Ostov (frankly it's flat and open). I've used standard objects, so it doesn't look as Russian as it should, but there is stacks of parking and you can see an interesting mix of aircraft according to my searches on t...
by regan123
04 Sep 2010, 15:16
Topic: Ostov Airbase (ULOS/XLOS) -FS9 Scenery
Views: 547

Re: Ostov Airbase (ULOS/XLOS) -FS9 Scenery

Thank you all for the kind comments and the welcome. For this one, I have used some of the MAIW standard scenery libraries (I hope this is OK). If you plan on sharing this scenery publicly I don't think that is a problem; as long as it is just those two bgl files, and you don't include the actual MA...
by regan123
04 Sep 2010, 02:32
Topic: Ostov Airbase (ULOS/XLOS) -FS9 Scenery
Views: 547

Ostov Airbase (ULOS/XLOS) -FS9 Scenery

Hi, First post and I have a small addition to the Military AI world. It's an area I have only just come to, but I'm particularly interested in getting the ex-Soviet equipment in the air (I was lucky enough to visit when it was still the USSR and flew there on an IL-62 and back on Tu-154. Anyway, goi...