Search found 186 matches

by Woogey
11 Jul 2013, 05:55
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: New Packages: Mountain Home and Seymour Johnson AFB
Replies: 10
Views: 1212

Re: New Packages: Mountain Home and Seymour Johnson AFB

Truly Beautiful Ai aircraft. Even the Remove before flight flags flutter in the breeze! Unbelievable! Thank You, Thank you! One question though, for any of you FSX converts: I have a big cancer spot to the South of Mountain Home? For specifics, I have the Orbx CRM package installed in FSX. Basically...
by Woogey
11 Jul 2013, 05:30
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Point Mugu Weapons Training
Replies: 3
Views: 337

Point Mugu Weapons Training

Hey guys, Woogey here. I am at the beginning stages of a new project. Inspired by the lack of prototypical buildings at NAWC. I have decided to start my first "Real" scenery. Starting with Bluesky's Photoreal Oxnard tile, I have already finished the "Afcad" and have a few Maiw ai...
by Woogey
24 Jul 2012, 09:06
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Combat Pilot Series
Replies: 5
Views: 377

Combat Pilot Series

Please go to CombatPilotSeries.com This is a new Site/Server from Saitek/Mad Catz that is going to be the military equivalent to VATSIM. Given that it has a Worldwide Military area of operation, I think that MAIW should start an "official" conversion process to FSX/Prepar3d. It would be so...
by Woogey
06 Jul 2012, 08:48
Forum: Military Aviation Photography
Topic: First Poseidon for the Indian Navy
Replies: 9
Views: 676

Re: First Poseidon for the Indian Navy

I worked on that Bird. There is a Resin conversion kit in 1/144 scale to convert the Revell -800 to a U.S. model P-8A. The Indian P-8I is different, but I am sure the kit is still usable. Look for Contrails models online. They also make a flaps down wing set for the same Revell kit.
by Woogey
05 Jul 2012, 19:53
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: DCS World
Replies: 2
Views: 163

Re: DCS World

Hi Mike, My previous statement is kinda misleading. In my humble opinion, the physical detail of the aircraft and It's systems are unmatched by any other sim publicly available. The world environment on the other hand, leaves a lot to be desired. The upcoming Nevada map with all of the Nellis Ranges...
by Woogey
04 Jul 2012, 20:21
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: DCS World
Replies: 2
Views: 163

DCS World

As FS9 is Coming up on ten years old (an Eternity for software), and Nobody wants to make stuff for FSX, How about the conversion of scenery for DCS World? Anybody willing to operate Military aircraft in a Military simulation? Scenery seems to be the major limiting factor for this franchise. They ha...